youre a fucking hypocrite , you ugly old cunt

get aids and die

alone

Comment

• Jickson
        Groupie
        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Katydid
        Dear God bring down your holy wrath and full power on these devil worshipers and their families.

They need the fear of GOD in their souls...particualarily FLAPPO.

It's obvious GOD that you are my only help in times of trouble. COME NOW with your revenge and give them more shit than they or their GODS can handle.

Teach them fear of GOD and respect for their fellow man; so they never forget.
        last I heard, god isn't a tool for your own personal retribution... I think between the insults and mockery these people have a good point. If you leave, we'll leave you alone. Or maybe you are just a retarded mongoloid who loves abuse. Actually it kind of freaks me out because I'm guessing you masturbate to these insults... That imagery makes me want to vomit... Yeah, I say ban her!

Comment

• Katydid
          I am a Giant CUNT
          • Apr 2004

Why should I have any respect or feelings for any of you or your families? After the way you have trashed me, my deceased ex husband, and my children?

Is this a double standard? Actually, I am not God, I am human with human feelings and emotions. I think you should all be able to understand my anger if you were in my place.

Masterbate? No, but Flappo does.

Comment

• DLR7884
            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Screw you, old bag.

Go dunk your head in a bucket of chlamydia.

DLR7884
            Enjoy yourself.
            Originally Posted by WARF:
            DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Katydid
              I am a Giant CUNT
              • Apr 2004

Why should I have any respect or feelings for any of you or your families? After the way you have trashed me, my deceased ex husband, and my children?

Is this a double standard? Actually, I am not God, I am human with human feelings and emotions. I think you should all be able to understand my anger if you were in my place.

Mastarbate? No, but Flappo does.
              I understand it is all fun and games until the shoe is on the other foot. It's very easy to get in on the mob mentality and jump on one person. Kind of like the high Flappo and his friends get when they circle jerk. (or wank and they love to call it).

Comment

• Katydid
                I am a Giant CUNT
                • Apr 2004

Actually he is really stupid and can't come up with anything to talk about....

SO he uses me to get posts...

Comment

• Katydid
                  I am a Giant CUNT
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by flappo
                  see , thats what morons like you teach

the fear of god

not the love of god

youre a fucking hypocrite , you ugly old cunt

get aids and die

What do you know about it you Odie worshipping freak?

alone

Comment

• Katydid
                    I am a Giant CUNT
                    • Apr 2004

Al and I have always put our differences aside and got along. But since meeting Flappo he acts like a gay boy.

Comment

• faceless

Doesn't god make the gays too?

Confused.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Masterbate? No, but Flappo does.
                        I never wished your children dead, you daughter died long before you found this site. Your sons got on drugs and left you long before you found this site, your husband left you long before too.

And I wouldn't have wished her dead because someone didn't want me posting my religious beliefs ona DLR message board.

You have wished death on women and children because people here don't want you posting that crap. Think about it.

"These people have told me over and over to stop, I didn't, so I wish death on them."

How about wishing death on the families of the banks that you ran up those credit cards on? No one twisted your arm, you spent that money and didn't pay it back, who's fault is that?

Big, big difference. And if you never shared any of that with anyone, no one would have known about it.

You started posting all your personal shit from the minute you got here, you email address, you family woes, all of it. I, amongst many told you then to shut it and it wasn't a good idea, you wouldn't listen.

Comment

• Katydid
                          I am a Giant CUNT
                          • Apr 2004

HERE YOU GO WEBMASTERS, LOOK AND SEE WHAT FLAPPO AND HIS FRIENDS HAVE DONE TO MY DAILY BREAD SITE OVER IN THE HITCHWORLD....

MY THREADS ARE HUNG UP AND THEY DELETE ALL MY POSTS FOR 2 WEEKS NOW.

SO YOU CAN SEE WHO ALL THE TROUBLE MAKERS ARE. ALL RIGHT IN ONE BUNCH.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Al and I have always put our differences aside and got along. But since meeting Flappo he acts like a gay boy.
                            God doesn't like liars.

You and I have never gotten along you fucking dinosaur.

flappo has been here a lot longer than me, I don't even know the man.

I do know he can't stand you and your sit though, just like countless others here, and he got sick of your shit just like me and everyone else.

Even he and the others have told you they don't know me.

But I'll say this, you don't like them and that makes them ok in my book. They are just seeing what I've seen for a long time.

You don't belong here.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...981#post342981

HERE YOU GO WEBMASTERS, LOOK AND SEE WHAT FLAPPO AND HIS FRIENDS HAVE DONE TO MY DAILY BREAD SITE OVER IN THE HITCHWORLD....

MY THREADS ARE HUNG UP AND THEY DELETE ALL MY POSTS FOR 2 WEEKS NOW.

SO YOU CAN SEE WHO ALL THE TROUBLE MAKERS ARE. ALL RIGHT IN ONE BUNCH.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ......

(can't delete posts unless a mod or a webbie does it ... Katy is retarded) .....

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....

(Katy has tried to get this site shut down, but wants to complain now)

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA .........

Shut up ...

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

Katy...I had no idea you liked Mr.T fucking you up the ass.

The things one can learn in a day.
                                http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
                                http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

Working...