Bible Bootcamp

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Katydid
    I'm gonna find out who blacked out my teeth and kick their asses. I have fillings, but they don't look that bad.

This Reeek person....who is he? (does anyone have a picture of him?) That's my Mike Myers inpersonation. Eat your heart out HITCH....
    Pic doesn't look doctored to me... Yes Katy your teeth DO look that bad...

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

I'm gonna find out who blacked out my teeth and kick their asses. I have fillings, but they don't look that bad.

This Reeek person....who is he? (does anyone have a picture of him?) That's my Mike Myers inpersonation. Eat your heart out HITCH....
      Your picture is among the most ugly I've ever seen. You are very, very ugly. And it's even worse to imagine you with your trailer trash voice, talking about "peckers" and "Jesus".

For some reason, you piss many people off. And I indeed think you are also useless. But since I don't see you in my neck of the woods as much, I find your more amusing (in a pathetic sort of way).

Now go read the bible and find another way it says something about hatred or "fucking".

No, you can't have a picture of me. No one here has one. The worst thought on Earth to me is you, the ugly Katydid, enjoying my picture on a lonely Friday evening.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

I don't have time to mess with this piddly stuff, I gotta go post Sunday Bible verses, Fan of Dave is too busy showing his Godsmack pictures to Chelle.

Now I have a face to go with the Little Man With the Hammer...

Nice brown eyes...
        Katy, it's SUNDAY! Why dont you log off and GO TO CHURCH? Afterwards you can go to a shelter and actually talk to lonely, needy people about GOD. Wouldn't that be more rewarding and appreciated than posting you drivel here, where people aren't asking for it?
        If you really ARE a CHRISTIAN SOLDIER, get out there and MAKE A DIFFERENCE! What you do here is non-serving of the LORD and is just wasted efforts on your part.

Comment

• lms2

LMAO. Rikk and Fab think someone is ugly? Boy... thats a new one!

Katy you really should stay out of the pen, and other threads that people have topics going on in unless you want to join in on that topic! (The same could be said for lots of other people too...)

The thing I don't get is when we get you started on a topic, you are pretty much fun to talk to... why do you always have to go off like that?

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lms2
            LMAO. Rikk and Fab think someone is ugly?
            LOL. I'm leaving this thread right now. I don't want anyone thinking I'm in any fight alongside FAB! LMFAO.
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Katydid
              I am a Giant CUNT
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
              Pic doesn't look doctored to me... Yes Katy your teeth DO look that bad...
              That's cause it is a computer camera, not glamor shot like yours. My grandson Caleb took it. He went to Nashville School of the Arts...he had to audition for the scholarship...(was only 15...was last year). He picks lead guitar, can play all those Lynard Skynard songs...

Now what was we talking about? Oh, it's not the looks that make the woman. I used to be very pretty...But I have always tried to use my brains and my kind personality to get by.

But that don't mean I am a pushover.

Comment

• Katydid
                I am a Giant CUNT
                • Apr 2004

LMAO. Rikk and Fab think someone is ugly? Boy... thats a new one!

Katy you really should stay out of the pen, and other threads that people have topics going on in unless you want to join in on that topic! (The same could be said for lots of other people too...)

The thing I don't get is when we get you started on a topic, you are pretty much fun to talk to... why do you always have to go off like that?
                I guess everyone hazing and spamming me has made me a little nuts. That and my mental illness, too many lumps on my head too I guess.

Comment

• lms2

Maybe... but anyway. I will still be nice to you cuz you are nice to me.

And you are fun to shoot the crap with sometimes.

It just makes it hard for me when you do things like threaten to try and get the site shut down.... and do your own share of spamming with the bible verses and AA stuff and all. Thats all I am saying.

Comment

• Katydid
                    I am a Giant CUNT
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                    Your picture is among the most ugly I've ever seen. You are very, very ugly. And it's even worse to imagine you with your trailer trash voice, talking about "peckers" and "Jesus".

For some reason, you piss many people off. And I indeed think you are also useless. But since I don't see you in my neck of the woods as much, I find your more amusing (in a pathetic sort of way).

Now go read the bible and find another way it says something about hatred or "fucking".

No, you can't have a picture of me. No one here has one. The worst thought on Earth to me is you, the ugly Katydid, enjoying my picture on a lonely Friday evening.
                    Well, Welcome to the Dump, you got off easy compared to when I came in here.

And as for your opinions...well they are like a holes everyone has one... Doesn't mean they are used in the right way.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Rikk
                      LOL. I'm leaving this thread right now. I don't want anyone thinking I'm in any fight alongside FAB! LMFAO.
                      Yeah, but I left before you did... :p

Comment

• Katydid
                        I am a Giant CUNT
                        • Apr 2004

Maybe... but anyway. I will still be nice to you cuz you are nice to me.

And you are fun to shoot the crap with sometimes.

It just makes it hard for me when you do things like threaten to try and get the site shut down.... and do your own share of spamming with the bible verses and AA stuff and all. Thats all I am saying.

Ims2, could you teach me how to act helpless and sweet? Seems I need to learn to act more ladylike. Mama used to say, " Kate, if only Henry didn't require so much of my time, and Daddy didn't need you to ride fence and work in the garden...I could teach you to act like a lady." One day she took time, and made me wash fruit jars in a wash tub, cause my hands were little...if that's being lady like, forget it.

Comment

• Model Citizen
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • Dec 2004

I still would like to know more about these "antique" David Lee Roth tapes of yours
                          "As much as you people are in here, you are probably unemployed, dope smoking, unwashed analizers and alcoholics of the worst degree."-Katydid

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

That's cause it is a computer camera, not glamor shot like yours. My grandson Caleb took it. He went to Nashville School of the Arts...he had to audition for the scholarship...(was only 15...was last year). He picks lead guitar, can play all those Lynard Skynard songs...

Now what was we talking about? Oh, it's not the looks that make the woman. I used to be very pretty...But I have always tried to use my brains and my kind personality to get by.

But that don't mean I am a pushover.
                            Here's some friendly advice Katy. Being smart is only part of what you need to succeed in buiness. People WANT to deal with attractive people moreso that unattractive ones. You really should work on your appearance. Not being MEAN here. It's just that LOOKS DO MATTER in every area of life...social life, business, people WANT to be around beautiful people. That's NOT saying that you will fail without being attarctive, just that it youe are, you will have to work twucw as hard as someone who is better looking than you. I think it's time you stop with the mindmakeover and start working on the outter shell...

Comment

• aesop
                              Commando
                              • Oct 2004

Ims2, could you teach me how to act helpless and sweet? Seems I need to learn to act more ladylike. Mama used to say, " Kate, if only Henry didn't require so much of my time, and Daddy didn't need you to ride fence and work in the garden...I could teach you to act like a lady." One day she took time, and made me wash fruit jars in a wash tub, cause my hands were little...if that's being lady like, forget it.
                              LMAO I don't know if you're serious or not, or if that pic is really you or not, but that's just damn funny... riding fence... lol!!!!!
                              Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Katydid, I am not going to bash you here since that's been done enough.

But I really do want to know when you bought your first Van Halen album. Name five Van Halen songs that you like and tell me why you like them.

What memories do you have from listening to Van Halen?

How many Van Halen albums do you actually own?

Comment

Working...