Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Are you sure they didn't put that so people would think something that didn't happen?

Who did they show matching up?

Notice how Turpin didn't really have any lines in the debut episode? I wonder if they've edited some of his parts out since the suicide.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

It's Jesse Brinkley (23-1) vs. Jonathan "Reid Dog" Reid (34-1)...

I think that's who I saw rolling in the ring...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

I think he's going to be a focus on a couple of episodes...in particular...the one in which he's going to fight...his family...kids...I think will play a part...and after the episode he gets eliminated in...they are going to pay a tribute to him...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
          I think he's going to be a focus on a couple of episodes...in particular...the one in which he's going to fight...his family...kids...I think will play a part...and after the episode he gets eliminated in...they are going to pay a tribute to him...
          It'll be a T.V. first, that's for sure. Fucking sad. Some people just like to shit on those that commit suicide...but one can never know someone else's pain. I just hope it had nothing to do with any embarressment or pain from the fucking show.
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Or his cuntbag girlfriend that was in the car with him...

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

It's Jesse Brinkley (23-1) vs. Jonathan "Reid Dog" Reid (34-1)...

I think that's who I saw rolling in the ring...
              I gotta give it to REID. Dude is colorful (I don't mean that in the way it reads...LOL). I think they may underestimate him.

That said, I think they were setting up the next match with Euro boy and...was it Smith?
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Or his cuntbag girlfriend that was in the car with him...
                What did she do again? I was probably concentrating on my beer.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

It was 4 in the morning when he shot himself...and she was apparently in the car with him...

They are setting up Ishe "Sugar Shay" Smith (who fought the guy who beat Manfredo in episode 1 a few years ago and beat him)....14-0...vs. Ahmed "Baby Face" Kaddour...18-0

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

It was 4 in the morning when he shot himself...and she was apparently in the car with him...

They are setting up Ishe "Sugar Shay" Smith (who fought the guy who beat Manfredo in episode 1 a few years ago and beat him)....14-0...vs. Ahmed "Baby Face" Kaddour...18-0
                    I actually like the fucking big talkers sometimes. So I want Smith to win that one.

The cunt was in the fucking car?? What the fuck is that??

And women say that nagging doesn't cause long-term damage...
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Fuck the guy from Denmark...with the faggot coat...

Sly's fucking 58...damn...

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Fuck the guy from Denmark...with the faggot coat...
                        Yeah, he doesn't look like a fucking athlete. No wonder he's getting such a hard time.

I actually WAS going for Gomez. But I don't think he'll do the whole thing. I really hope REID does fight in the second episode. I want him to kick some ass.

SLY looks fucking old. You can tell, with all the coloring, plastic surgery, etc. But just think...ROCKY was filmed 30 fucking years ago. I can't believe they still think they could do another one. The last two ROCKY movies fucking sucked.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

I actually liked the last one...not sure why...

liked watching Apollo die as well...

I think they could do another one...

Rocky as the grizzled trainer...hmmm...wait...they did that already...didn't they...lmfao...

I actually heard they were set to do one on Rocky's end game...ie...Parkinson's...kinda going back to the roots...where it's not really about the boxing...but about the story...

but it was nixed when Stallone did "The Contender" instead of the DeLa Hoya deal that was supported by the studio that did all the Rocky movies...Paramount I think....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Sly does look old...but...

it still looks like he could kick the shit out of most of the fuckers that are on the contender...his fucking forearms are huge...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

No...it was MGM...I think...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Okay...so here's what Stallone is saying...

MGM got bought out by Sony...who wants to do the movie...

Stallone owns an Italian Restaurant...Adriane dies...He's on the outs with his kid...who's a boxer...

The kid and dad get together to try and patch things up...by training him...for a title shot with a guy named...get this...Mason Dixon...the current heavyweight champ...

This was recent...in February...on Dennis Miller live...

Comment

Working...