• Jan 2004

Rematch next week..
    manfredo vs gomez

jesse vs snake..the following.

wow what a win, justice is served.. tony with the trickbag
    got his due tonight..
    nice finsh too, i didnt think
    jesse had it in him at 1/2 strength all that weight being
    an ex wrestler it takes a shitload of energy out of you trust me, to run off even a 1/2
    lb..
    i picked him to be toast after that..now thats heart guys, he
    won after all that & the mind game of the half a lb..
    tony was an ass.
    too many games, he paid the window on the way out

my 1st prediction Manfredo
    with the rematch.
    Gomez is done, i do think
    Angelo Dundee's help will
    carry
    peters stance in this fight..
    kids a class act.
    just a tweak is gonna change this fight, you will see.

EUAS

Comment

• redblkwht
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

What a fight..

Manfredo wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rumor may be true for the final

EUAS

Comment

• redblkwht
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Dunno if anyone wants to know
        the rumor i read last week &
        Manfredo was part of it.

1 of the guys i like is in & now to upset the rumor for the
        2nd guy..

EUAS

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
          ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

i want alfonso gomez to win,i did want ishe smith,he was the coolest guy there,he kicked the crap outa ahmed khadur.but sergio got ishe all pisssed off and turned his strength to a weakness,so unfortunatly sugar she has been sent home a loser....alfonso is the best there
          I really love you baby, I love what you've got
          Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

I was really going for Alfonso. I can't fucking believe how he fucked up those last two rounds. Both of my favorite fighters are out now...

Great show, but I still think it sucks that someone that already lost his fight in the first episode is in the final two. But hey...
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
              ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

i totally fucking hated ahmed khadur,he was so arrogant,he was saying how alfonso is all fat and doesnt hit hard,what bull.....alfonso KO'd his sparring partner,i didnt see khadur do that did u?

khadur is shit anyway,he has no defence at all.ishe beat his ass so badly because of the lack of defence.he had a good last round against alfonso though,he was throwing some killer flurry's and nearly knocked alfonso down at one point,but alfonso just took it to another levle and ownd his ass

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

I thought Gomez would do it because I underestimated him each time before, and he came through big time.

Manfredo has to be the favorite now.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                  ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

yea manfredo kicks ass,did you see what he did to joey gilbert,was a shame that fight was stopped though,i think had they carried onthe last round,joey coulda won on points.i thought peter lookd tired in the lst 2 rounds and joey just took advantage and went for it

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Manfredo won because he's a better fighter...had the fight with Joey been a REAL fight of more than 5 rounds...it would have been Manfredo...

He's a big game fighter...used to big game fights...that roll 10 rounds...

Not only is he the favorite...but he's going to win in style...

I think it's pretty fucking awesome that he's back in after losing...redeemed his loss...and now will win the whole deal...

He's a legit contender...and will come out of this show into the middleweight frey...hopefully...get a couple of tune-ups...and end up fighting a big fight...

after watching a tape of Winky Wright though...jesus...talk about an extended execution...

I've never seen a head snapped back so many times in my life...Wright used that fucking jab all fight...incredible...
                    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

The contender was cancelled...no more after the live 2 hour finale...

Gone from the schedule are American Dreams, Revelations, Committed, Third Watch, The Contender, Medical Investigation and Law & Order: Trial By Jury — the first Law & Order ever canceled.
                      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

That sucks. I really enjoyed THE CONTENDER. It wasn't as good as THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER on SPIKE, but it's still good television.

Ah well, at least SURVIVOR and ULTIMATE FIGHTER will still be on.
                        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

It was on the wrong fucking night...

Sunday night for a fucking Boxing night...

fuckers should have just renewed it...and put it on Saturdays...where ratings suck anyways...but most people watch fights...

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                            It was on the wrong fucking night...

Sunday night for a fucking Boxing night...

fuckers should have just renewed it...and put it on Saturdays...where ratings suck anyways...but most people watch fights...
                            They also fucked it around by moving it so much the first week.

Did you ever catch THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER's first season?
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

I've not seen it...believe it or not...

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                                I've not seen it...believe it or not...
                                It'll be on again in August. This show is amazing. The situations are very realistic...it seems less contrived. And the fights are amazing and shown with no music and no trick editing...just great fights in their entirety with the clock going...

I fucking loved this show. The first season was middleweights and light heavyweights. The second season will be heavyweights. I bet Ken Shamrock will be one of the coaches.

I'll definitely start a thread in here when they start showing it.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...