Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Rikk
    Bingo.
    I know who it is... I'm not gonna say. I will say it isn't me... and Why the fuck WOULD I tell you?

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
      The trolls have time to get all their work done here before Fab wakes up from her hangover.
      And when their work is good, the Big California Woman declares: "Hurray! Tit pics for everyone!"

PETE: "But FAB, what if you forget later that you gave out 198 tit pics?"

FAB: "Don't worry, I'll just blame GUITAR SHARK again."
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Warham
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

LMFAO!!!!:p

You've compiled a list of what we've done to you??

I thought you don't care about any of this shit??

I thought the whole site is FAB-obsessed and not the other way around?

And just what have people done to you?

Use the list! Call the FBI!

Call the CIA!

Call Crockett and Tubbs (just trying to stay hip to your generation)!

And I'll see you in court.

I need a lawyer...any available?
        I'd call Perry Mason, but he's out.

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
          I know who it is... I'm not gonna say. I will say it isn't me... and Why the fuck WOULD I tell you?
          I already know who it is, bitch. It's an old friend of yours, actually...from around here.
          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Golden AWe
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

To show people you're not lying, perhaps?

You said you're telling the truth...so are you?
            Originally posted by Cato
            Golden, why are you FAT?
            Originally posted by lesfunk
            Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
            http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

PETE: Aww shit, THIS pic again??? I want a new one, from a different angle!

GUNT: No more pics for you until you do more of my bidding!

PETE: (rubbing hands together) ::burp:: Oh, goody goody!

Comment

• Golden AWe
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Why would you protect someone if he's not your friend?

Faakkk that's some deep bullshite!
                Golden, why are you FAT?

Comment

• Golden AWe
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                  PETE: Aww shit, THIS pic again??? I want a new one, from a different angle!

GUNT: No more pics for you until you do more of my bidding!

PETE: (rubbing hands together) ::burp:: Oh, goody goody!
                  a match made in heaven!
                  Golden, why are you FAT?

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

I already know who it is, bitch. It's an old friend of yours, actually...from around here.
                    I already told one person there who it was, and that's all I'm saying.

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

FLAB: FLAB GUNT. I'm head patient of the Southern California Internet Mental Ward. My other personality here tells me you're looking for a good time.

PETE: Yes, indeed. If it's a fast cyber with no need to respect you.

FLAB: Fast cyber? You've never heard of the FLABBY GUNT?

PETE: Should I have?

FLAB: I'm the gunt that can make drunk losers that haven't gotten laid in months cumm within twelve seconds! I've outrun Rotharmy Webbies; not the local forum mods, mind you. I'm talking about the big Webbies that give out IP information. I'm fast enough for you and demand no respect, drunk man. What's the baggage?

PETE: Only alcoholism and bad songwriting. Myself, an imaginary boy in my head, two minutes, and no IMs posted later.

FLAB: What is it? Some kind of local trouble?

PETE: Let's just say we'd like to avoid any Webbie entanglements after I was de-modded some months back.

FLAB: Well, that's the trick, isn't it? And it's going to cost you something extra. Smelly gunt, all in your face.

PETE: Smelly gunt? I could get hard by just pulling my cock out and letting it fly in the wind!

FLAB: But who's going to touch it, kid! You?
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Golden AWe
                        Why would you protect someone if he's not your friend?

Faakkk that's some deep bullshite!
                        Like I said... I told one person and... FTR~ I would protect just about anyone from you guys. Your internet JERKS! Nothing to be proud of. Anyone can be an asshole.

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

PETE: Not a bad bit of cybering, huh? You know, sometimes I even amaze myself.

FLAB: That doesn't sound too hard. My gut tickled my clit. It's the only explanation for the ease of my orgasm.

PETE: Easy...you call that easy?

FLAB: Have you seen the size of my gunt compared to your dick?

PETE: Not this dick, sister.

FLAB: Why are you calling me sister?

PETE: I like to think of the women I'm cybering with as my sister.

FLAB: At least the information in my stomach is still intact.

PETE: What's so important? What're you carrying?

FLAB: The entire twinkie production line of 2004 for California and Arizona. I only hope that when I finally take a shit, my heart doesn't explode and I can continue to pleasure you through IMs. It's not over yet!

PETE: It is for me, sister! Look, I ain't in this for your massive stomach, and I'm not in it for your needs. I expect to be well pleasured. I'm in it for your gunt!

FLAB: You needn't worry about my gunt. If a vagina that stinks like aged sweat socks is all that you love, then that's what you'll receive!

(RIKK walks into the room, holding his nose.)

FLAB: (to RIKK) Your friend is quite desperate. I wonder if he really has any standards for gunts...or people.

RIKK: I care! Your gunt smells like my cat's litterbox if someone didn't change it for a week.

(RIKK, shaking his head, sits down. He and PETE stare out at the vast blackness of FLAB's pussy.)

RIKK: So...what do you think of her, PETE?

PETE: I love her!

RIKK: (under his breath) God...

PETE: Still, she's got a lot of stench. I don't know, what do you
                          think? Do you think a fat divorcee and a guy like me...

RIKK: Yes!

(PETE smiles and logs on...)
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

FLAB: My cunt is heavily shielded with flabby fat and my ass carries a firepower greater than half the U.S. Army. It's defenses are designed around a direct large-scale diet. A small one-inch cock should be able to penetrate the outer defense.

PETE: (Pointing at FLAB's gunt) Pardon me for asking, Lisa, but what good is my tiny one-inch going to be against that?

FLAB: Well, my stomach doesn't consider a small one-inch penis to be any threat, or my stretch marks would provide a tighter defense. An analysis of my gunt provided by Southern California Health Services has demonstrated a further weakness in my anal cavity. The approach will not be easy. You are required to maneuver straight down this trench and skim the surface to this point (points at her gunt). The target area is only two meters wide. It's a gigantic dilhole complete with a clit that has 15,000 men's saliva on it, right below the 13-inch belly button. The shaft leads directly to the largest uterus ever created. A precise hit of whiskey-poisoned cumm will start a chain reaction which should destroy Southern California.

(A murmer of disbelief runs through the room.)

FLAB: Only a one-inch cock will be able to penetrate and set up a chain reaction. The shaft is fat-shielded, so you'll have to put all your out-of-shape weight behind it.

BRETT: That's impossible, even for PETE.

PETE: It's not impossible. I used to bull's-eye my fat sister in my garage back home. Her gunt's not much bigger than two meters.

FLAB: Then man your one-inch! And may your noseplug be with you!
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Golden AWe
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

so how many aliases does your gang have?

50? 200?
                              Golden, why are you FAT?

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

I already told one person there who it was, and that's all I'm saying.
                                I could really give a shit. It always happens when you're around or you're "slighted". We all know who's really behind it all (and all the other psychotic shit). So fuck you. We don't need you to talk.

You're a loser.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...