X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Guitar Shark
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    Nope, he was confroted with the truth. Not everyone at the Army is out to get me. Some people her actully help me out. Certain mods are the ruination of what once was a killer site.
    LOL. Actually, I logged off because you are on my ignore list (I got tired of all the threatening PMs), and logging out is the only way I can read your posts. Normally I don't bother reading your posts, but when you are falsely accusing me of shit, I felt it was appropriate.

Hey Rikk, can you find out which webbie supposedly said I sent flappo a copy of that pic?
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Well, Laugh they may, but a teenager posting a thread like this on the net could reap serious consequenses for this site and as a teache and a mod you should know that.
      Okay, mom...

Comment

• Golden AWe
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Nope, he was confroted with the truth. Not everyone at the Army is out to get me. Some people her actully help me out. Certain mods are the ruination of what once was a killer site.
        Nope, the aliases and the trolls like you and your friends are TRYING to ruin this smashing site.
        Originally posted by Cato
        Golden, why are you FAT?
        Originally posted by lesfunk
        Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
        http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Golden AWe
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

so flabby, how many aliases do you have? how about your gang?

why doesn't pete post with his own username?
          Originally posted by Cato
          Golden, why are you FAT?
          Originally posted by lesfunk
          Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
          http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
            Hey Rikk, can you find out which webbie supposedly said I sent flappo a copy of that pic?
            The bitch is lying (again). Fucking pathetic. Trying to put trouble in the ranks...

...the woman really needs the attention. She knows you didn't do it. She just needs to blame people and yell a lot and cause unrest to feel happy...
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

A thread like this has started? Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                What I find interesting is that it stops at exactly the same time Fab starts posting.

But, I guess we have to take her at her word that she's not behind it in any way.
                Yeah, FAB never lies, manipulates, or attacks people in real life. One the one hand, she's "never done anything but talk," but yet, she's getting personal info "from webbies."

Guess she's not the only then, uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                  Okay, mom...
                  Nick , are you actually trying to say that slutting yourself around to every random guy that walks by, and obsessing over a web site are LESS important than actually taking care of your child? Man are YOU out there..........

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Please GS refrain from posting to me or about me. OK... You have done plenty enough.
                    Yeah, she'll give your kids personal info to her boyfriend: Frodo the doggie biscuit seller....

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

I think this is the closest we've had all the Pen Admins in the same thread in quite a while, all thanks to da Gunt.

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

I should rename this thread the PEN ADMINS REUNION THREAD.

It's good to see all of you.
                        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                          Nick , are you actually trying to say that slutting yourself around to every random guy that walks by, and obsessing over a web site are LESS important than actually taking care of your child? Man are YOU out there..........
                          Well, I know I'm a hypocrite, since I lock my kids in the basement so I can be on 24/7. Or have grandma take care of 'em as I scream at the computer and down a bottle of Cabernet...

Comment

• Warham
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Rikk

We just can't help ourselves.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by Rikk

See guys, I told you that the Gunt "was stronger than the Webmaster thought".........

Comment

• Unchainme
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2005

RE: RE: Guess What
                                Guess what, I am very good friends with two of the webbies here and I am going to discuss you, a teenager, posting this insulting stuff and how i t could get YOU and THEM in trouble. They listen to me... AND they will give me your info. Just wait and see.

Check out the pm she sent me. Buwahahaha
                                Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

Working...