No announcement yet.

Rest In Peace Ronnie James Dio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s-c_0-ufRtk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s-c_0-ufRtk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

I hope he responds well to treatment and keeps on kicking ass!

Comment

Stomach cancer is not one of the ones I would like to be informed about....
        Second to liver or brain cancer imo.... (Pancreatic is up there too)

Fuck, this sucks.

Like, is it actually cureable ??

I do hold more than a passing interest in the subject having
        been treated for another type of cancer. Im doing really well
        in fact after all the mega embarrasing crap you go through,
        I cant tell that there was ever anything wrong ??
        Everything works the same ?? Pleased with my treatement choice.

Hopefully the new technologies that they used on me
        can help him out.. You know what sucks the most with
        cancer ? You have to wait 10 years (sometimes five) to
        know if the treatment actually worked...
        He is one tough little bugger thats for sure, thats gotta
        help...
        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

If I was diagnosed, that's it for me. I won't do the chemo, I've seen what it does and I'm not into cutting body parts off.

I know you can cut the stomach down to next to nothing, and it will grow and stretch back so probably if it's not malignant and spread to other systemic parts hes got a good chance.
          Last edited by GAR; 11-30-2009, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Im afraid that every person I have known that had that diagnosis
            lasted 6 months tops...

You have to have symptons before they can find it, and by the time
            you would be showing symptons of stomach cancer.... I dunno...
            Hope with every fibre of goodness within my soul there is such a thing
            as early diagnosis with this type of cancer.
            Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Originally posted by Panamark View Post
              You have to have symptons before they can find it
              The trick with that I think is, people ignore the symptoms thinking indigestion, or boozing effects.

If I had to choose, I'd go with dick cancer and let the thing rot right off. It's not like I ever use the thing..

Comment

Black Sabbath meets Kansas - DIO sings Christian rock!

No, seriously..........

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4bxrU5BpKD8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4bxrU5BpKD8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s_duMj9dRJ4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s_duMj9dRJ4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Originally posted by GAR View Post
                    The trick with that I think is, people ignore the symptoms thinking indigestion, or boozing effects.

If I had to choose, I'd go with dick cancer and let the thing rot right off. It's not like I ever use the thing..
                    that, my friend, is a damn shame.
                    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Well, ever since JizzyStool dumped GAyR for a woman, he never got over it. Poor GAyR.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Originally posted by Panamark View Post
                        Im afraid that every person I have known that had that diagnosis
                        lasted 6 months tops...

You have to have symptons before they can find it, and by the time
                        you would be showing symptons of stomach cancer.... I dunno...
                        Hope with every fibre of goodness within my soul there is such a thing
                        as early diagnosis with this type of cancer.
                        Yep. My mother lasted about seven or eight months with it. The doctors said she was absolutely clean after they began treatment (and say whatever, but we were using alternate forms of medicine as well), but they said it was in our best interests to continue chemotherapy "just to be safe". Unfortunately, they continued it too long and it destroyed her ability to make red blood cells. The cancer in her stomach came racing right on back and it was over within a month.

Stomach cancer is a very ugly prognosis.
                        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

See, that's the thing exactly, right there. Doctors will lie and tell you all sorts of shit for more money even if you're gonna croak so I'd rather just go out with dignity instead of like an over-microwaved potato.

Comment

My grandpa died of it when I was 9. And that was back before they had the current treatment options, such as they are.

Goddam. This fucking sucks fucking ass!

Comment

Originally posted by bueno bob View Post
                              Yep. My mother lasted about seven or eight months with it. The doctors said she was absolutely clean after they began treatment (and say whatever, but we were using alternate forms of medicine as well), but they said it was in our best interests to continue chemotherapy "just to be safe". Unfortunately, they continued it too long and it destroyed her ability to make red blood cells. The cancer in her stomach came racing right on back and it was over within a month.

Stomach cancer is a very ugly prognosis.

Sorry to hear that BB
                              Its an intenesly personal thing to experience (when you are
                              the victim) and start thinking, shit I might not be around in
                              x amount of time. I have felt that feeling now, and I really hope
                              I dont have to again

Sounds like your mother went early. Thats really sad.
                              Hope you all got to say what you wanted to ....

Fuck the global crisis, we should be pouring all our
                              money into stem cell and cancer research. I reckon
                              those two will be the cure ultimately. I would like
                              it to happen soon !!!
                              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

You can send get well emails to Ronnie at this email address:

getwellronnie@black-sabbath.net

Joe Sieglers fan site and the emails are getting forwarded to Ronnie & Wendy. Joe's reading through them to make sure nothing stupid or insulting is included, obviously, so don't be an asshole, it won't get you anywhere.

But WRITE! Let him know what he means, now's the time!
                                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...
                                X