Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hambon4lif
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ig3sLax7nR4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ig3sLax7nR4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I wasn't a big Dio fan, but hearing this is a major downer. Best wishes to his wife and family, it seems he was a great guy to go along with the huge voice. I'm so sorry for them...

Comment

• hambon4lif
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_8Vk8vxU2sE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_8Vk8vxU2sE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

God Bless you DIO. You will never be surpassed, on top of your game forever.

Like many here. Lost for words.

RIP
          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• hambon4lif
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by GAR
            BLAH BLAH BLAH WONK WONK WONK-A FUCKIN'-WONK!
            Ya' wanna know what, dickhead?.....I've been reading your bullshit posts for 12 fucking years now....and while I give you points for your consistency and tenacity, it's all the same rubberneck bullshit you've been pedalling for 12 years......you may find it funny, or even amusing.....I find it sad and downright fucking PATHETIC that you would throw away that much of your life being a FAILED smartass at a site where no one gives a flying fuck about you in the first goddamn place.......
            You think I'm kidding?? Disappear for a few months and see if anyone cares or notices that your trolling sub-human ass is even gone.....(Ya' won't...only because you know better).

You've thrown 12 years of your entire life away telling lies and being a complete asshole and a nuisance at a site where nobody gives a fucking shit about you.

I almost want to start a tele-thon just to get you out of the gutter.....but you'd probably fuck that up and spam the shit out of that, too.

So you lost to the fat black dude on American Idol.....SO-FUCKING-WHAT!?!!....does that mean the rest of us have to pay? 'Cause that's just BULLSHIT!

FUCK OFF, CLAY!!!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
              Ya' wanna know what, dickhead?.....I've been reading your bullshit posts for 12 fucking years now....and while I give you points for your consistency and tenacity, it's all the same rubberneck bullshit you've been pedalling for 12 years......you may find it funny, or even amusing.....I find it sad and downright fucking PATHETIC that you would throw away that much of your life being a FAILED smartass at a site where no one gives a flying fuck about you in the first goddamn place.......
              You think I'm kidding?? Disappear for a few months and see if anyone cares or notices that your trolling sub-human ass is even gone.....(Ya' won't...only because you know better).

You've thrown 12 years of your entire life away telling lies and being a complete asshole and a nuisance at a site where nobody gives a fucking shit about you.

I almost want to start a tele-thon just to get you out of the gutter.....but you'd probably fuck that up and spam the shit out of that, too.

So you lost to the fat black dude on American Idol.....SO-FUCKING-WHAT!?!!....does that mean the rest of us have to pay? 'Cause that's just BULLSHIT!

FUCK OFF, CLAY!!!
              !

This may very well be my single favorite post in 6 years here.

Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• GAR
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

ok you guys want funny, huh..

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lgrGKWHsNMg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lgrGKWHsNMg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

GUITARIST Wtd, influences are Barenaked Ladies, Coldplay, and.. dunno

Comment

• hambon4lif
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jun 2004

I didn't mean to derail this thread.....we're honoring Ronnie James Dio.....I just had to chin-check a puke.

"we're off to the witch, we may never never never come home.....but the magic that we'll feel is worth a lifetime!"
                  <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mEV4Tov1GBM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mEV4Tov1GBM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

You couldn't chin-check your way out of a paper bag f you were in China, and the bag was wet.

Comment

• The Flag
                      Banned
                      • May 2010

Originally posted by GAR
                      ok you guys want funny, huh..
                      This may very well be my single favorite post in 1 day here.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Poor Blackflag.

King of the 2,000 chats, and the 3rd banning.

Comment

• The Flag
                          Banned
                          • May 2010

You haven't learned your lesson yet, have you?

It could have ended with an avatar, "rude one," but you had to push your luck. Yes, I'm banned...because you cried like a little pussy about your picture.

Shall we take this to the next level, or are you ready to learn some manners? Please ask somebody ban me again, rude one.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by The Flag
                            You haven't learned your lesson yet, have you?

It could have ended with an avatar, "rude one," but you had to push your luck. Yes, I'm banned...because you cried like a little pussy about your picture.

Shall we take this to the next level, or are you ready to learn some manners? Please ask somebody ban me again, rude one.

Sorry to burst your fragile little ego, bucky.... But I never asked you to be banned. You did that all to yourself.

But I'm sure you're on your way to #4 real soon.

You broke Sarge's first rule. I know you don't like rules, being the one who dines with ex-CIA chiefs and all....

Congrats though. You've joined the League of Ordinary Trolls.

Careful what you threaten.

Comment

• The Flag
                              Banned
                              • May 2010

What I'm hearing you say is that you'd like to go to the next level.

Ok, Ted. Next level...coming up!

One last chance to apologize, because I'm a nice guy.

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I can`t believe how much this upset me.

I spun his records all morning.

That man was never ashamed to call himself a "Heavy Metal" singer when so many want to distance themselves from it.

Live on, RJD.

\m/
                                sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

Working...