• Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    Why are you vegetarian ??
    Why are you an arsehole?...

When you gonna post your music for us to hear?
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Satan
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Because the only meat available in Sweden is those Ikea meatballs. And you can only eat those so many times before you never want to see them again.

Well.... that and Lutefisk, of course. But once you know how they make that shit, you'll never eat it again.

There is Swedish Fish, but those aren't actually fish.....

Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
      I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• envy_me
        Swedish Love Pump
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Satan
        Because the only meat available in Sweden is those Ikea meatballs. And you can only eat those so many times before you never want to see them again.

Well.... that and Lutefisk, of course. But once you know how they make that shit, you'll never eat it again.

There is Swedish Fish, but those aren't actually fish.....

I have never, ever eaten an Ikea meatball. I don't even like Ikea.
        The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• envy_me
          Swedish Love Pump
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Dec 2010

I have been vegetarian for 18 years, and one thing I have learned is to never ever discuss it. I won't change your mind and you won't change my.

Comment

• DONNIEP
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
            I have been vegetarian for 18 years, and one thing I have learned is to never ever discuss it. I won't change your mind and you won't change my.
            How can anybody live for 18 years without meat??? That must be like some kind of record or something. Know what I don't understand? Vegans. Sumbitches don't even eat butter or drink milk.
            American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Satan
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
              Don't worry about changing Nurse Presley's mind on any subject. All of us have tried. Even JC (whom he claims to follow and worship) can't get through to him.

It's kinda sad, really

Comment

• envy_me
                Swedish Love Pump
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Dec 2010

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                How can anybody live for 18 years without meat??? That must be like some kind of record or something. Know what I don't understand? Vegans. Sumbitches don't even eat butter or drink milk.
                I wish I had enough strenght to become vegan. I mean if you think about what milk is, to me it's pretty gross. I don't eat eggs, but not because of my vegetarianism, I just find them SO gross. That smell. And what it is. It's chickens ovulation. What's next? Cows menstruation? Oh, wait, we have blood pudding
                Last edited by envy_me; 07-05-2012, 03:12 AM.

Comment

• envy_me
                  Swedish Love Pump
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Satan
                  Don't worry about changing Nurse Presley's mind on any subject. All of us have tried. Even JC (whom he claims to follow and worship) can't get through to him.

It's kinda sad, really
                  I like you satan.

Comment

• Satan
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Milk's not that good anyways. Even if you find some BGH-free stuff from a grass fed free range cow, it will still give you the shits.

Now cheese and ice cream..... that's what keeps this Devil from considering veganism. Don't eat either one every day (for one thing the ice cream melts far too quickly down here) but it's good to know that it's there when I feel like a pint of Cherry Garcia, or a Bacon Double Cheeseburger (no offense intended to our Kosher friends, but they're just damn good, blasphemously or not)

Comment

• DONNIEP
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

I hate milk. I love butter. And the good Lord intended for us to eat beef - otherwise He wouldn't have made cows so damn slow and stupid. I respect anyone who can pass up a juicy cheeseburger...I just don't understand it. It's kinda like being at a party and saying, "no thanks, I hate alcohol". Yeah, you might live a little longer by passing it up. But bottom line is this - you're gonna take a dirt nap sooner or later. And when you're dying from cancer wouldn't you rather look back and say, "hell YES, I ate every sumbitchin' piece of food I could grab and I enjoyed the fuck out of it!"? We're all gonna kick off within the next 20 or 30 years so why not enjoy every minute? Denying your body of the amazing goodness that the Good Lord hath provided is kinda like hitting the lottery and still going to work every day. Fuck that
                      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Satan
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Well.... when you do drop dead, don't worry. There's always dragon-flame broiled beef on the grill here in Hell.

Comment

• envy_me
                          Swedish Love Pump
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Dec 2010

I hate milk. I love butter. And the good Lord intended for us to eat beef - otherwise He wouldn't have made cows so damn slow and stupid. I respect anyone who can pass up a juicy cheeseburger...I just don't understand it. It's kinda like being at a party and saying, "no thanks, I hate alcohol". Yeah, you might live a little longer by passing it up. But bottom line is this - you're gonna take a dirt nap sooner or later. And when you're dying from cancer wouldn't you rather look back and say, "hell YES, I ate every sumbitchin' piece of food I could grab and I enjoyed the fuck out of it!"? We're all gonna kick off within the next 20 or 30 years so why not enjoy every minute? Denying your body of the amazing goodness that the Good Lord hath provided is kinda like hitting the lottery and still going to work every day. Fuck that

That is EXACTLY what I say about children

I am not vegetarian cause of health.

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Well, I'm about to eat some slow cooked red animal flesh in butter with a couple free range chicken embryos and a fresh tomato...

Comment

• Satan
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Hope that's an organic tomato, and not one of those tasteless things from a Monsanto frankenfarm.

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

People eat children in Sweden ??

Comment

Working...