Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Edward Van Halen Undergoes Emergency Surgery - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Edward Van Halen Undergoes Emergency Surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
    Won't be the first photoshop job on Ed...
    That's amazing...where did you find it??? Never thought it...till you posted it..

Comment

• Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
      Won't be the first photoshop job on Ed...
      Who photoshopped his lips? The plastic surgeon of Lisa Rinna?
      The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Originally posted by envy_me View Post
        so I gave in :-(
        I can imagine you doing that alot.
        “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBadBrian View Post
          I can imagine you doing that alot.
          You keep on imagening... That's all you got.
          The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Originally posted by gbranton View Post
            This actually happened.

We are at dinner tonight and my wife tells me she's been thinking of trying this cleansing regimen of lemon juice, honey and cayenne pepper.

In spite of the fact she is well insured I figured I would miss her so I told her about Mr Van Halen.
            Well drinking too much lemonade will give you a stomach ach and the shits. I once made the mistake of eating green papaya. When it finally hit me I just about shit every molecule of my body down the toilet. Maybe I should rehearse and revive my snake oil skills and sell green papaya as a miracle cleansing agent.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Really the best thing you can do to help your body is to not fill it full of junk and drink plenty of clean water. Many people just don't drink enough water. When you drink enough water it hydrates the cells and helps your organs like the liver and kidneys do their job better. If you don't drink enough water your body starts to shut down. It's the same with eating. If you want to lose some weight eat three meals a day. If you start skipping meals your body reads it as famine and starts storing calories in the form of fat.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Originally posted by SLAUGHTER MAN View Post
                That's amazing...where did you find it??? Never thought it...till you posted it..
                Found it at the VHND...
                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Originally posted by envy_me View Post
                  Who photoshopped his lips? The plastic surgeon of Lisa Rinna?
                  Fucking Guitar World should be ashamed of themselves for this ! What the fuck man ! It's a guitar mag , not Playboy ! I remember in the next issue they gave Ed the cover for they said the last one was a bad photo of Ed. Well who's fault was that ? What a bunch of assholes ! The regular shot is just fine. Not that Ed was in great shape at the time. But why make it look worse !

Comment

• My sister has had it for years....and I thought it just because she was an asshole! Only kidding!
                    Originally posted by VAiN View Post
                    Diverticulitis is small, bulging sacs or pouches of the inner lining of the intestine (diverticulosis) that become inflamed or infected. Most often, these pouches are in the large intestine (colon).

Comment

• As a sufferer of Chron's disease, which is also an intestinal disease, I can assure you that the pain associated with this is beyond words, and trust me, I'm no wimp! (Birthed 2 kids with no drugs) I'm glad they were able to do surgery and hopefully EVH will get some relief from this and not suffer anymore. It's always embarassing to discuss this "shitty" disease with people, because unless you have it, or know someone who has suffered from it, it's unimagineable. Best of luck to EVH...hope he makes the adjustments needed to keep his health in check.
                      Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Light Em' Up! View Post
                        As a sufferer of Chron's disease, which is also an intestinal disease, I can assure you that the pain associated with this is beyond words, and trust me, I'm no wimp! (Birthed 2 kids with no drugs) I'm glad they were able to do surgery and hopefully EVH will get some relief from this and not suffer anymore. It's always embarassing to discuss this "shitty" disease with people, because unless you have it, or know someone who has suffered from it, it's unimagineable. Best of luck to EVH...hope he makes the adjustments needed to keep his health in check.
                        Well, on the upside, this is an excuse for Ed to spend some more time with his family
                        How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• Originally posted by Light Em' Up! View Post
                          As a sufferer of Chron's disease, which is also an intestinal disease, I can assure you that the pain associated with this is beyond words, and trust me, I'm no wimp! (Birthed 2 kids with no drugs) I'm glad they were able to do surgery and hopefully EVH will get some relief from this and not suffer anymore. It's always embarassing to discuss this "shitty" disease with people, because unless you have it, or know someone who has suffered from it, it's unimagineable. Best of luck to EVH...hope he makes the adjustments needed to keep his health in check.
                          Stunned you were able to have children - my friend with Chron's was told under no circumstances would she be able to carry a child without dying. She goes through hell when she gets a flare-up - last time, we were sure she wasn't going to make it.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sensible Shoes View Post
                            Stunned you were able to have children - my friend with Chron's was told under no circumstances would she be able to carry a child without dying. She goes through hell when she gets a flare-up - last time, we were sure she wasn't going to make it.
                            A girl I went to school with was diagnosed at 16. We've had numerous times we thought she wasn't going to pull through, but somehow she keeps on trucking. She had one child and yes, it almost killed her...
                            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Sensible Shoes View Post
                              I was diagnosed after I'd had all 3 of the girls...

About 2 years ago, I was pretty close to death. Pretty scary time for Sniper and the girls. It's an extremely difficult disease, where just eating can put you in the hospital. Plus, with the treatment there is a lot of unknowns and side effects that are almost as bad as the pain. For me, infusions every 8 weeks, that reduced my immune system to nothing and led me to contract meningitis. I know EVH's is not Crohn's but regardless, having an intestinal disease, will effect your life in every way. I'm so thankful that mine is under control, and that I have a great husband and family that is super supportive when stuff literally goes to "shit"...
                              Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• Edward Van Halen Undergoes Emergency Surgery

Yup, a lot of experimental shit going on with that disease. A friend of mine is battling leukemia, and had a bone marrow transplant a year ago. The leukemia was caused by his Chron's treatment.
                                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X