X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
    I agree, the bandwagon did get a little heavy last year....

But you have to agree at the same time, Steeler Nation is fucking massive bro....
    I'm defintly not questioning that...In fact I do agree you guys should be top 5 at least..

I just still don't like the tools that decide to be fans..Just because you guys are winning.

I like the fans that stick with their teams through thick and thin.
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Unchainme
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2005

KW2 FINALLY Scores his First Touchdown...Wow...Saints still lead us 9-7 though..

Frye looks good..scrambled and made some big plays last drive.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

I believe it when I see it...

and it remains to be seen if anyone worthwhile is available...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Unchainme
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2005

Browns winning 14-3...Wow..It's looking we are auctually not sucking...

Braylon hasn't dropped a lot..

KW2 looking good as well...

Frye looking like the best quarterback since the rebirth of the Browns..

Things thus far are looking up..

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

you know better than to be so optomistic so soon.
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

lmfao...

I didn't read all that conversation unchainme...

but are you essentially saying that Steeler Nation is smaller than the Browns?

Did you see the Monday Night game last night? There had to be 20,000 Steeler fans there...

watch them on the road...

There are 5 Steeler Bars here in Raleigh (that have been here for the past 5 years...except for one that opened up 3 years ago)

There is a Brown Backer Bar here as well...1...

The Steeler fans may not be #1...but they are certainly top 5...and they are fucking everywhere...always have been...

and I agree...

the Browns look awesome today...so far...
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

You look at steps to the improvement of a team...

and this first half...win or lose...may be the first step...

especially with Droughns out...they had to depend...more or less...on the pass...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                  The Steeler fans may not be #1...but they are certainly top 5...and they are fucking everywhere...always have been...
                  They're no lower than #2, the only team's fans that can even remotely claim to travel better than Steeler fans is fucking Dallas...

Five years ago, I'd say Dallas was definitely on top, I'm not too sure at all now....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Unchainme
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2005

lmfao...

I didn't read all that conversation unchainme...

but are you essentially saying that Steeler Nation is smaller than the Browns?

Did you see the Monday Night game last night? There had to be 20,000 Steeler fans there...

watch them on the road...

There are 5 Steeler Bars here in Raleigh (that have been here for the past 5 years...except for one that opened up 3 years ago)

There is a Brown Backer Bar here as well...1...

and I agree...

the Browns look awesome today...so far...

Nein..I was saying they were equal..I said they were Top 5...No doubt their Die-hards are great fans..there is no questioning that..I was just simply stating that I have a distaste for those guys in my home state who are just rooting for them because the browns aren't on top..

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Thing is though Va...it's not traveling for Pittsburgh...although that's part of it...

I know this town here...is perhaps a Steeler town more than any other not named Panthers...

And if you watch their away games...you'll see the same thing in many other cities...

and you are right...probably the only other team that can lay claim to that kind of fannage in other cities are the Cowboys...even now...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Yo unchainme...wouldn't that very statement make Steeler fans better?

Cleveland fans...and I'm from Cleveland remember...jump the bandwagon often...not the core...but the fringe...

the fringe Steeler fans (and there are more core than fringe) wouldn't jump that wagon...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

And if we were to go inhouse...

just in state fans...RIGHT NOW...I'd go with Seattle...that homefield is incredible...

if they sucked, they'd be damn near impossible to beat at home...

Comment

• Unchainme
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2005

And if we were to go inhouse...

just in state fans...RIGHT NOW...I'd go with Seattle...that homefield is incredible...

if they sucked, they'd be damn near impossible to beat at home...

Lounge keeps telling me about this..Said they were so loud..Elway bitched and had to have the rules changed..

They wouldn't seem like they would be that big of football fans..Being that they're mainly known for music and coffee..

But they're like the hardest place to play now..

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

I don't get it either...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Maybe it's because it's so fucking dreary there...most want to kill themselves...

and it's their only bright light...

and what the fuck color are their jerseys...

baby shit grey?

Comment

Working...