• Feb 2005

2-3-2 format could be interesting
    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
      Sniper
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Unchainme
      No worries Bro..I don't hate the spurs..Again the folks are probably great people, same with the ballplayers...Just their style isn't my cup of tea is all, Not Very fun for a kid like me to watch..You are right in saying the Cowboys are not exactly the best role models..Especially, With T.O.

LOL..Though..let us get a chance to win won championship though is all I ask....We need it..
      You might one year, I hope not this year. The Cavs are a couple of years ahead of schedule. Mike is a good coach, who learned from Greg, who learned from Larry Brown. Who is in my opinion, the greatest basketball teacher ever. With Danny as GM, and Mike as coach, you guys will be a mirror image ouf the Spurs. The difference is, Lebron has more pizzazz in his pinky finger, than Duncan has in his whole body. Danny Ferry, Lance Blanks, Hank Egan and Mike Brown left the Spurs to go the Cavs. Down here, the media is calling the Cavs "The Baby Spurs." Did you know that Mike and Danny still have a house in SA? They are still well liked around here. People have forgotten that the Spurs still own the rights to Luis Scola. The very good Argintinian power forward. Ginobili was considerd the 2nd best player the on that Olympic gold medal team, while Scola was considerd the best. I believe Horry and Finley will retire or move on. paving the way for Scola. That would be 3 starting players from that Gold medal team. The best of the US couldn't hang with them. So I see the Spurs Getting better next year. Good luck, even though I'm rooting against the Cavs and the Browns. The worst the Browns do this coming year, the better the draft pick my Cowboys get. I think that move was good for the Browns and the Cowboys. You get Brady and we get Spencer and a #1 next year. Oh.. by the way. I'm a rollercoaster freak, is Cedar Point worth driving from SA to Ohio?
      https://www.facebook.com/warren.hammonds.58
      http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1001063

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by ALinChainz
        The Spurs had a week layoff ... lots of rust ... I don't know that rust constitutes holes.

The Spurs in 5.
        lmfao...

yo Al...

would they have been holes if the Pistons were in the finals?...

you are insinuating that the Spurs are rusty and have no holes?

c'mon man...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Count the rings dude ... its not how, its how many.

Period.
          Hmmm...I wondered what would have happened to the Pistons in 1989 had they counted their rings against the Lakers?

That's not what it's about at all...

People keep talking about experience...and I agree to a point...

but the rings you have don't mean a thing if the other team is playing better than you...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• chi-town324
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
            Hmmm...I wondered what would have happened to the Pistons in 1989 had they counted their rings against the Lakers?

That's not what it's about at all...

People keep talking about experience...and I agree to a point...

but the rings you have don't mean a thing if the other team is playing better than you...
            yup

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

LeBron needs help. He needs a "Pippen" of sorts. I'd like to see them add a bonafide point guard and a legit power forward. I think they should have went after Ben Wallace last season and kept him away from Chicago. He could have played that PF spot, allowed Gooden to come off the bench for offense.
              I agree with this...although not with the Wallace signing...

At his age...and for what he wanted, you just can't sign him to that deal. I agree that Gooden would be better off the bench...but had they have signed Wallace...they wouldn't have been able to sign Gooden.

If I were the Cavs...this is what I would do...find ANYONE to take Larry Hughes. I just don't think there will be anyone...

Cleveland will probably resign Andy Varejao and Sasha Pavlovic...that will take some cash...

They'll probably watch out for Mike Bibby and his early termination option...if he does...it's possible he could sign with the Cavs...although he'd have to take an exception, or wait until the Cavs deal Larry Hughes...if they can (doubtful).

I also think Chauncey Billups will be on their radar...but again...that would be contingent on Hughes being dealt.

With Gibson stepping up...I don't think they'll focus on PG...

Gibson reminds me a bunch of Tony Parker six years ago...during his rookie year...

Cleveland does need another player that can score though. I still maintain that the BEST player in the league for the Cavs is Michael Redd because of his unconscious outside shooting...

but that will never happen...

so who knows...

they'll have to get creative, and I'm not sure Ferry can GET that creative...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Gibson could work, although I think Parker may have the better size and strength. He can shoot from the outside when open, so that helps. I think Billups would be better than Bibby just that I believe he is better defensively (All-Defense, 2nd team a couple years running I believe) and cna be very clutch, when he isn't trying to draw the contact.

He bitches the least of the Pistons.

They have to keep the two you mentioned.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

You unchainme...

HAVE YOU WATCHED THE CAVS THIS YEAR?

Seriously...for every exciting show put on by Lebron...I can count five Cavs games that made me want to rip my eyeballs out...

the Cavs PLAY LIKE San Antonio...

but with only one really sensational player...

instead of San Antonios 3 All-Stars...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Gibson is actually bigger...I think...

His midrange jumpers are okay...but his 3 point shot is outstanding...

he can drive...he's just inexperienced...

I don't know what the Cavs will do...they are so far over the cap...and have $$$ in Marshall and Jones and a bunch of other bums...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

The Pistons would bitch less without that whore from UNC...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

It doesn't matter how much of a leader Billups is...

as long as that whore Wallace is on that team...they'll take on his personality...

because Flip Saunders is a giant pussy...

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

They'll probably watch out for Mike Bibby and his early termination option...if he does...it's possible he could sign with the Cavs...although he'd have to take an exception, or wait until the Cavs deal Larry Hughes...if they can (doubtful).

I also think Chauncey Billups will be on their radar...but again...that would be contingent on Hughes being dealt.

You know, I think I like Bibby with the Cavs.

He can shoot the three and distribute.

Defense is not his thing, but he has the fire.

He can be clutch as well.
                          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

I think he'd be cheaper than Billups as well...

it will be interesting though...

I think this coming season will tell me if Danny Ferry is any good at this job...

or the bum I think he really is...

They have no draft picks in a deep draft...and a team wrapped up in shitty contracts. He either has to trade into the draft...

or dump some salary...

he better do something...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

It doesn't matter how much of a leader Billups is...

as long as that whore Wallace is on that team...they'll take on his personality...

because Flip Saunders is a giant pussy...
                              I guess I would keep Billups, Hamilton, and Prince.

Other than that, Dumars and Davidson should clean the rest out, including Saunders, whom I've never liked.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

I like that kid they had bangin' around on the inside...never saw him before...

can't remember his name...

Comment

Working...