Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Roth Army - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roth Army

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TFM_Dale View Post

Say what you will sesh, you killed this place, nobody else.
    And DDLR as I recall.....

He IS the Sammy Hagar/Gary Cherone of DLR sites......
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
      She probably got more shit from your pals than anyone else here but didn't feel she had to run away blubbing.
      No, she did that here too....

Angel is an equal opportunity blabbing gunt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
        Bizarre that you are the expert when I don't think you were ever here when Sarge was.

WTF would that matter?

He couldn't read the history here?

He came here because his brother was a Legacy here, and got SHIT on about his brother's death, and you did nothing about it.

You're no better than Peter Hinton in my book.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          That's bullshit...

It was no different than what goes on here...

There's nothing wrong with a little verbal abuse between guys...

It's an understood thing between real men with real friends...

That's been my point the whole time.....

"Verbal abuse" was fine....hell it was FUN.

But asshole like Warfy/Flappy/Little Texan took it into personal/professional lives and that crosses the line.

I guarantee you, if Seshy's personal life had been invaded like mine, Dale's, Jay's and others here....he would have been the FIRST to stop it.

But since it happened to people he didn't like anyway.....fuck 'em.

That's the epitome of a classless asshole. And Sesh is a classless asshole.

Comment

• Originally posted by VetteLS5 View Post
            Boo-fucking-hoo
            Why are you crying?

I'm not.

I haven't cared about this dump in months.

But I got a message Brian did another "apology thread" and couldn't wait to read it.

And of course read Seshy's self-serving spin.

Sarge knows how I feel about what he did to VA. He doesn't need the drunken scot to explain it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZahZoo View Post
              I don't really understand your continued attempts to create the perception that you are just some fun loving, nice person who was wronged by evil bullies... More often than not you came to the site looking for a fight when you weren't getting the desired attention you wanted here.

Plus it didn't end there with you just mixing it up with usual boys in the circle jerk... eventually we decided to ban your ass when it became apparent you were more interested in stalking several females on the site to assert some bizarre "top bitch" dominance you desired. While most of your attacks were centered on a few mindless bimbos Warf invited from his modeling sites... which I admit were not very interesting people. There was no call for your behavior towards them and others who migrated to the site to get away from the crap here.

I opposed your banning, but was out voted and your access was later restored... but let's not go throwing bullying accusations around with blood on your own dirty little hands.
              This.

Comment

• Originally posted by WARF View Post
                ...the whole damn site was decorated in popgears.
                What the fuck is popgear?

Is this the end of Karaoke? You are good cheap entertainment. Good luck WARF!

Comment

• Originally posted by LoungeMachine View Post
                  And DDLR as I recall.....

He IS the Sammy Hagar/Gary Cherone of DLR sites......
                  What a load of bull...
                  "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Angel View Post
                    What a load of bull...
                    Yes, yes you are.....

your point?

Comment

No, she did that here too....

Angel is an equal opportunity blabbing gunt.
                      Shooting off your mouth again. You have no clue what went on there...and ZZ has an extremely selective memory.

I merely pointed out that Momshell's ladies forum was not the appropriate place for the young brainless ones to post their boob shots....or their anorexic xylophones I should say...

Where's your bum buddy, by the way? Can't be too far behind...
                      Last edited by Angel; 04-11-2014, 02:42 AM.
                      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
                        What the fuck is popgear?

:
                        It is when you use an online editing tool, cut and paste someone's pics onto it, add some cheesy graphics, and then pass it off as your own "creative skills"

All from your sister's basement

Hey, joe rogan thinks they're cool, so......

Comment

Shooting off your mouth again. You have no clue what went on there...and ZZ has extremely selective memory.

I merely pointed out that Momshell's la
                          I don't give a flying fuck what went on "there" you thick gunt.

I'm talking about what went on here.

You're a two-faced attention whore drama queen.......emphasis on the queen.

Comment

I merely pointed out that Momshell's ladies forum was not the appropriate place for the young brainless ones to post their boob shots....or their anorexic xylophones I should say...

Who the FUCK cares?????

I never even saw the forum, gunt.

But I'm sure you rubbed many out to it.....

Comment

Where's your bum buddy, by the way? Can't be too far behind...

Homophobic slurs?

What a piece of shit you are...... HIPPOCRITE

Comment

It is when you use an online editing tool, cut and paste someone's pics onto it, add some cheesy graphics, and then pass it off as your own "creative skills"

All from your sister's basement
                                if they are hanging in my sister's basement, they are not artists, they are johns.

Here's a Guinness for you

Comment

Working...
                                X