Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Can you two love birds get a room , you can cut the sexual tension with a ... carrot .
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Whorehey
      I just had a vision of MJF spinning a mic stand around his body.

Our boy is hitting the Bolivian Marching Powder. I'd like to think he's hitting something Designer like Krocodil or that new gravel stuff...
      donnie, know what gravel is?
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DONNIEP
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
        Yeah, that was topical 30 years ago, comedy man and it isn't topical now the joke goes.. The sheik in Kuwait that owns all that oil sadam wants doesn't have a bank account, he only has a LED numerical clock locked in a swiss bank safe, that increases as fast as time will allow.

That's comedy right there, buddy.
        I bow before your obvious talent. Perhaps Sesh should give you your own forum where you can entertain the masses.
        American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
          donnie, know what gravel is?
          The only time I've ever heard it used was referring to crack. But I never tried crack so I could be wrong.

Comment

• Whorehey
            Head Fluffer
            • Jan 2012

Mrs Whorehey has a whole basket of bath salts!!!

'Cause three holes are better than a hole-in-one!!!

Comment

• conmee
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Mar 2003

Brethren and Sistren,

Thought I'd stop in and see how things are going... Couple observations:

1) Lots of "hardon colliding," "sword fights," and "homoerotic panderings" since the reigns were handed over to Sesh... excellent work!

2) Good to see Elvis still fighting the good fight, peace be with you my brother.

3) DLR appears to be channelling his inner "Wild and Crazy Guys" SNL alter ego... or Michael J Parkinson... or he's hitting the nose candy something fierce (I do as well so not judging)...

4) During cringe-worthy DLR moments on Rommel/Hellen/General Hospital/Live @ Buddokan album, I just play Up For Breakfast or How Many Say I? and I feel relatively better, like the pain of a kick to the nads lessens the pain of accidentally hitting one's thumb with a hammer...

5) The devil will find work for idle hands to do, and thus DLR's performance is a sacred dance rite taught to him many moons ago by a Tibetan shaman to ward off evil spirits since everyone knows the Jews killed Jesus and I believe DLR is a desendant of Pontius Pilate, the famed Jewish overlord who had an affair with Mary Magellan.

That is all.

Icon©®™
              An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
              hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by conmee
                Brethren and Sistren,

1) Lots of "hardon colliding," "sword fights," and "homoerotic panderings" since the reigns were handed over to Sesh... excellent work!

2) Good to see Elvis still fighting the good fight, peace be with you my brother.

3) DLR appears to be channelling his inner "Wild and Crazy Guys" SNL alter ego... or Michael J Parkinson... or he's hitting the nose candy something fierce (I do as well so not judging)...

4) During cringe-worthy DLR moments on Rommel/Hellen/General Hospital/Live @ Buddokan album, I just play Up For Breakfast or How Many Say I? and I feel relatively better, like the pain of a kick to the nads lessens the pain of accidentally hitting one's thumb with a hammer...

5) The devil will find work for idle hands to do, and thus DLR's performance is a sacred dance rite taught to him many moons ago by a Tibetan shaman to ward off evil spirits since everyone knows the Jews killed Jesus and I believe DLR is a desendant of Pontius Pilate, the famed Jewish overlord who had an affair with Mary Magellan.

That is all.

Icon©®™
                Idle hands is the Devil's dingaling!

Comment

• vandeleur
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Sep 2009

Welcome the creator of thigh gap week. I bow before you for its wonderfulness
                  fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Whorehey
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by conmee
                    Brethren and Sistren,

That is all.

Icon©®™
                    Pilate fucked my GPS?
                    'Cause three holes are better than a hole-in-one!!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                      Full Member Status

• May 2010

I ordered that book from the back pages of a magazine, about.. talking to the hot chicks meeting real girls...they sent me a book for women on how to enlarge a woman's breasts.

The book was one page only and it was just a picture of a mans hand.
                      2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                      clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by vandeleur
                        Welcome the creator of thigh gap week. I bow before you for its wonderfulness
                        When is MTG week anyway?

Comment

• Dan
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

This Thread Is Gay.
                          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• DONNIEP
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                            This Thread Is Gay.
                            Gayer than Freddie Mercury in a sun dress! Me Yow!!

Comment

• Dan
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Dave Drinks Lots Of RedBull.
                              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                                Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by ELVIS
                                No, probably not a lot...

But certainly a normal working man's yearly salary went up his nose during Kimmel...
                                I think I have finally figured out your 15 years here and many banning's.... yet you still post here.
                                Last edited by clarathecarrot; 04-07-2015, 08:44 PM.
                                2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                                clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

Working...