Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Trump will pick Sammy Hagar for his running mate. He wants another liar with horrible hair to join his crusade.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
      Ol orange F A T T Y has more psychological diagnoses than just sociopathy. It's his narcissistic personality that mostly drives his inability to admit that he lost (an election or anything else), or to admit to any mistakes or being wrong about something, no matter how trivial. In their own grandiose heads, narcissists are never wrong, are never at fault for anything, and can never lose. However, I believe severe narcissists like our dear ol orange F A T T Y also have a remarkable ability to eventually convince themselves that their lies are true -- they come to believe their own horseshit even though they knew at first that they were flat-out grifting. Such self-brainwashing results in delusions of grandeur, and now Trump has frontotemporal dementia which is progressing rapidly. Heaven help us.
      Eisenhower once said you have to be nuts to want the presidency.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Trump once said he loves having enemies. No better way to get your fix of that than to become president.

Comment

• Mushroom
          Commando
          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          Trump once said he loves having enemies.
          He’s a liar. He’s posturing because he had nothing better to say.

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

He said it a long time ago before he ever got into politics. I think he said it in a Charlie Rose interview.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Yeah, anyone who provided a service for him, like architects, engineers and construction contractors that he would then stiff were instantly his enemies, and I’m sure they’re countless.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Happy Easter!

Comment

• silverfish
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Mar 2007

Not a good day for DJT:

Georgia judge rejects Trump's 1st Amendment challenge to election case

N.Y. attorney general questions company providing Trump's $175 million bond

Judge rejects another Trump bid to dismiss classified docs case
                  This is the second time in a matter of weeks that Judge Aileen Cannon has denied one of Trump's motions
                  to dismiss the case. - This must really piss him off.
                  Originally posted by sadaist
                  I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The 2:50 mark where Trump blatantly lied about meeting a family of a murder victim killed by an illegal alien. And yes, they hate him...
                    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 04-05-2024, 03:06 AM.

Comment

• Von Halen
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

The 2:50 mark where Trump blatantly lied about meeting a family of a murder victim killed by an illegal alien. And yes, they hate him...
                      Seek help for your TDS, Nickdlibtard.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                        Seek help for your TDS, Nickdlibtard.
                        Maybe you should seek help in having Trump's saggy orange balls surgically removed from my mouth?

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh

Ah, the things that used to be considered "low" and the level to which the cultists will refuse to even denounce ONE SINGLE THING the guy does...

I guarantee that every single MAGA who posts here would be personally disgusted if they had gone through a personal tragedy and then a politician decided to latch onto their grief by lying to the press that they had spoken to their family about their loss and comforted them. If it happened to them personally, they would think, "That piece of fucking shit! How dare he latch onto our grief, lie about personally comforting us, all to further his own ends!!!"

BUT NO!!! They will give him a pass, as long as it happens to someone else.

It would be so refreshing to hear just one MAGA here pipe up and say, "Yeah, that was a shitty thing Trump did. I will still vote for him, but fuck him for lying about such a thing!!"

I've criticized Biden for all sorts of shit. I don't deify him. He just happens to be President now...I voted for him...but I owe the guy no fucking loyalty. If he did something disgusting, I would call him a fucking asshole without hesitation.
                          Last edited by Rikk; 04-06-2024, 10:04 AM.
                          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Kristy
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

From Nerd Halen

✨ See Summer sparkle in her show Lady Like in Las Vegas! https://ladylikeshow.com Three great ways you can help Ukraine : 1️⃣ Dr. Irwin Redlener &...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

If MAGA triggers you or The Left triggers you, you are falling right into divide and conquer. Groups are stupid. Don’t waste your time worrying about the group clashes. It’s an old game and people keep falling for it. Presidents come and go. Not one president has enough power to permanently change things. The people who run things aren’t even in office. You don’t even know who they are but the have the money to buy both sides. Once you got both sides bought nobody is coming after you. Seems to be these people make a lot of money off of war.

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                                If MAGA triggers you or The Left triggers you, you are falling right into divide and conquer. Groups are stupid. Don’t waste your time worrying about the group clashes. It’s an old game and people keep falling for it. Presidents come and go. Not one president has enough power to permanently change things. The people who run things aren’t even in office. You don’t even know who they are but the have the money to buy both sides. Once you got both sides bought nobody is coming after you. Seems to be these people make a lot of money off of war.
                                Well, yes. This is all fine and good.

But once people reach the level of attacking and even killing police officers, storming a government building and chanting that they're going to hang the Vice-President because the candidate who lost has a hissy fit and tells them to go take back "his" Presidency, then that's when the whole "groups" thing reaches the level of pure insanity.

I have NEVER met a single person who votes the way I do and considers Biden some sort of icon...the "only answer for our country" kinda shit. He's a candidate who won the primary and then the election. He was nowhere near my #1 pick. He was the candidate who was going against the guy I really didn't want...and that was good enough for me.

I've never heard someone who votes Democrat say anything like "If Biden doesn't win, I'm going to kill myself." I've personally never spoken to anyone who threatened to do something like "move to Russia" if the candidate we both were voting for wasn't going to win. In 2016, when Trump won, I told my wife, "Well, he won. We have to accept it and hope he does well." (That sure wasn't the other side's attitude in 2020, was it?)

I've seen interviews with MAGAs saying they are going to "kill myself" if Trump does not win in 2024. I've heard MAGAs say things like "my children would be better off not alive if the woke liberals win in 2024." I've heard MAGAs say that several states will "secede" if they don't get their way in 2024. I've heard Margarine Taylor Greene say that the country should have a "Civil War" and heard others agree. I've even heard certain MAGAs tout the idea of dictatorships in recent days.

There is absolutely division and absolute-ism on both sides. But examples of violence and more extreme comments (when we're all supposed to be Americans)... I really hope that becomes a thing of the past. It really sucks to be an American these days.
                                Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Working...