X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romeo Delight
    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    I wasn't aware of that. There is so much fake stuff flying about just now, the singer in my band sent me a story today about Taylor Swift being a cloned satanist.

The statute of limitations thing is maybe something brought in by a Republican guy ages ago?

In investigating the former President, New York’s attorney general relied on legislation passed at the behest of one of her Republican predecessors, Jacob Javits.

I really don't buy this victim card thing, no matter what your politics you have to admit Trump is an extremely rich and powerful person and if his actions or policies happen to agree with what you agree with that's purely accidental on his part.
    "Within hours of the law going into effect in late November, Carroll filed a battery and defamation civil suit against Trump."

Hmmmm....

Survivors of sexual assault and advocates helped pass the Adult Survivors Act in New York that was instrumental to Carroll’s civil case.

I almost think being rich SHOULD be a requirement to be President. How else can we ensure against corruption while in office? Nancy Pelosi literally has a perfect stock picking record lol.

Look at the net worth of President's before and after below. The most damning might be Obama. To be clear, Trump lost money! Imagine what Biden's will look like after all of the Ukraine boondoggle. Goodenss

U.S. presidents net worth before and after office:

Ronald Reagan: $10.6M ➡️ $15.4M

George H.W. Bush: $4M ➡️ $23M

Bill Clinton: $1.3M ➡️ $241.5M

George W. Bush: $20M ➡️ $40M

Barack Obama: $1.3M ➡️ $70M

Donald Trump: $3.7B ➡️ $2.5B

Presidents have immense power, but that hasn’t always meant great wealth. You may be shocked at the exceptions to modern office-holders who know how to turn a buck.
    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

More of your tedious red-pilling horseshit.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Facts are hard...Regurgitating talking points from "The View" is so much easier
        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Catfish
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

Yeah that's why we are posting about it. 90% of everyone in all the US allied countries or the western world whatever you want to call it are fucking stressed about half the US electorate treating their vote like it's a funny game show thing.

Working people voting for an authoritarian rich guy who is not smart and hoping he will help them is weird.

As for the rest of the world, one of the movies nominated for an Oscar this year is called '20 days in Mariupol', please watch it.
          About 90% of everyone in all the US allied countries doesn't know what it's like to live in the US and don't understand how dipshits like Biden and liberals in general are wrecking this country.

When you say an "authoritarian rich guy" I presume you are talking about Biden? Mister mystery millionaire who's making auto manufacturers stop making cars operated by fuel?

Comment

• Catfish
            Sniper
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
            As opposed to a brain dead F A T orange puke who may have syphilis is a serial rapist, sucks a lot of RuZZian dick, compromised our national security, led an insurrection against his own country and wants to gut social programs, education and wants the border to stay more open than Ivanka's legs.

Go on Von, please defend the indefensible
            There's just so much stupid here to unpack.

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Romeo Delight
              Facts are hard...Regurgitating talking points from "The View" is so much easier
              Um, we've been through this before my F A T little red-pilling monkey. You do not actually read what you post but rather skim the headline(s) that fits into your bullshit narrative. Now I know thinking must be difficult if not impossible for you. Hardly "facts." You just pull turd after turd out of your bloated ass from memes, Twitter and right-wing/anti-American web sites which also fits the narrative of your racist Canadian ass.

Comment

• Kristy
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
                There's just so much stupid here to unpack.
                Than please explain it to me, you superior intellectual F A T fuck

Comment

• Catfish
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2004

Than please explain it to me, you superior intellectual F A T fuck
                  I'm really not fat. That's not me in my avatar.

Why are you so grumpy?

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Relax people. Less than 1% of the population run the world. You have zero say in the matter. Presidents come and go. Nothing really changes except your money buys less than it did five years ago. You are being given money that is made from nothing. The 1% have bought most the real assets. You have nothing.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Kristy
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

I'm really not fat. That's not me in my avatar.

Why are you so grumpy?
                      Don't care. You are a cultist nonetheless.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Yeah that's why we are posting about it. 90% of everyone in all the US allied countries or the western world whatever you want to call it are fucking stressed about half the US electorate treating their vote like it's a funny game show thing.

Working people voting for an authoritarian rich guy who is not smart and hoping he will help them is weird.

As for the rest of the world, one of the movies nominated for an Oscar this year is called '20 days in Mariupol', please watch it.
                        You live on an island surrounded by some of the roughest seas in the world. You live in a nuclear armed country with a nuclear submarine base near by. You are worried about a Russian land invasion? All I hear in here is how weak and incompetent the Russian military is but yet you seem worried they will be kicking your door down. You are worried about some old man with bad orange hair when there is another old man with his mind completely gone supposedly running things?

Comment

• Catfish
                          Sniper
                          • Jan 2004

Don't care. You are a cultist nonetheless.
                          Why would you say that? You don't know anything about me.

Anyone who disagrees with you is a cultist?

LOL leftist crybaby much?

Comment

• Von Halen
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

As opposed to a brain dead F A T orange puke who may have syphilis is a serial rapist, sucks a lot of RuZZian dick, compromised our national security, led an insurrection against his own country and wants to gut social programs, education and wants the border to stay more open than Ivanka's legs.
                            Allegedly

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Why would you say that? You don't know anything about me.

Anyone who disagrees with you is a cultist?

LOL leftist crybaby much?
                              Do you have a Taylor Swift shrine?

Comment

• Catfish
                                Sniper
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                                Do you have a Taylor Swift shrine?
                                I don't have any opinion on her. Though I don't understand the question.

Comment

Working...