• Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Yeah...inferior...

as in

OSU played like shit...

and Michigan still couldn't win in THEIR house...again...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Wow...not used to seeing you bitter...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

and his fucked up staff ... sit on every lead they ever get ... fucking pussies ... played for a FG to make the lead 9 ... bullshit ...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

You're starting to sound like Va with the dinking and dunking...

lmfao...

you know...

like what Henne was doing...

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Bitter is a good reason to get blind stupid drunk ... and wreck the joint ...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Penn State up 3-0...

Auburn slaughtering Alabama...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

lmfao...

You and I both know I was a minute away from doing the same shit...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Carr is hopefully the last of the "Bo Line" ... it has to be loyalty to him that they keep this neanderthal here ... I really can't take it much more.

Bout ready to be come a Buckeye ... or worse ... a Spartan ...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

lmfao...

there's something worse than a Buckeye fan?

Comment

• redblkwht
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                      Wow...

great game...

just a great game...

OSU let them in the game...shoulda lost...

but Troy Smith just put his name on the map for next year's Heisman...
                      I agree but some of the catches made on
                      the last drive, were incredible..that T.E. catch at the 10 yard line was the
                      grab of the year..WOW

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Time to get equal play...

and change the name of the thread a bit...

Comment

• redblkwht
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Got my dibs on tix with my father-in-law..ill have my answer from him & the alum by the 14th, keep your fingers crossed..

If im in, my cameras ready!!! put in for the day off for the
                          tailgate too, im hoping man..fuck, 1 week of waiting.

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Those tickets are so hard to come by...especially when you consider how many alums there are that are going to want to go and see the Bucks hammer the Irish...no doubt about it...

Good Luck...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

I've been an OSU fan since I remember breathing...

and have been to many a Michigan/OSU game (including 1 at the shithouse)...

OSU/Notre Dame????

When they played 10 years ago...I tried like hell to fucking find tickets...and I found some to South Bend...couldn't afford them though...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Pete DiPrimio: Buckeyes a familiar sight for Quinn
                                Dec. 5, 2005
                                Fort Wayne News Sentinel

For Notre Dame quarterback Brady Quinn, this Fiesta Bowl matchup with Ohio State is personal. He's a Columbus, Ohio, area guy. Buckeye linebacker A.J. Hawk and center Nick Mangold are Columbus-area guys. Even in the fifth grade, they were trying to knock each other's blocks off.

"They beat us 13-7 in the championship," Quinn said. "It dates back that far."

It's the Jan. 2 date that matters now, when No. 4 Ohio State (9-2) meets No. 5 Notre Dame (9-2) in Tempe, Ariz., in the most intriguing BCS showdown outside the No. 1 vs. No. 2 Rose Bowl battle between USC (12-0) and Texas (12-0).

"What sticks out to me," Notre Dame coach Charlie Weis said, "is they have a very dominating defense; they have an exciting offense with a quarterback who has improved as time went on and a couple of dynamic skill players, especially No. 7 (receiver-returner Ted Ginn)."

Added Ohio State coach Jim Tressel: "Notre Dame is very sound and creative. They have some tremendous athletes. What better opportunity than for Ohio State and Notre Dame to get together."

Such get-togethers are rare. Consider Notre Dame has played football since 1887 and Ohio State since 1890, yet the programs have met just four times, each winning twice, each winning once on the road, losing once at home.

The Irish won the first two — 18-13 in 1935, 7-2 in 1936. Ohio State took the next two — 45-26 in 1995, 29-16 in 1996.

If you like tradition, this looms as a must-see event. Notre Dame's 811 victories rank second in NCAA history to Michigan's 850. Ohio State's 773 victories are tied with Alabama for fifth. The Irish have won 11 national titles, the last in 1988. The Buckeyes have won seven national championships, the last in 2002.

"Both schools are rich in tradition," Quinn said, "so it's one of those things where you love to see two teams that play similar styles — physical, hard-mouthed, nasty football."

Quinn knows both styles well. He was born in Columbus and starred at Coffman High School in nearby Dublin. He grew up an Ohio State watcher and a Notre Dame fan, although if the Irish hadn't wanted him, he likely would have become a Buckeye.

"Ohio State would like have been my second choice," he said. "Even after they won the national championship, they still recruited me.

"People in my town would have loved to have seen that scenario play out with me playing there. But when it came down to it, it wasn't the right fit."

So Quinn came to Notre Dame, which under Weis has become an offensive powerhouse (38.2-point scoring average, six games of 41 points or more), while Ohio State developed into a defensive heavyweight.

Comment

Working...