X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

OSU driving down the field again...

10-0...just ran an option out of the 4 wide...

and Zwick just threw a pick in the endzone...not good...

Wisconsin is getting their ass handed to them by Bowling Green...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Ohio State goes up...27-0...they are going to cover...which is good...and have a good little roll going into Texas next week...

that's going to be one bad ass game...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Next week ... Texas ...

at OSU ...

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Pray my friend...Pray...

we'll see how my Bucks handle the team that Michigan couldn't stop while they had it in the bag...

Texas is scary...

at least we have them in the shoe...

and you know after watching Okie get dumped today...they'll be looking to run the table...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Michigan sure looked dominating today...

Comment

• ALinChainz
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Michigan's offense looked good.

Michigan's defense looked like a pile of dog shit.

We're going to have to outscore everyone to have a chance.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

I only have a few minutes tonight, so I'll make the home right here in the OSU thread for the last few minutes of the game...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Tressell has been tremendous tonight playing the field possession game that he's so good at...

Not liking how they can't put them away though...

5:20 seconds left, and OSU needs a fucking first down right here...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Shit, they didn't get it...damn it...a long fucking field goal. Huston has been great tonight, but this has to be a big one...

a 50 yarder, and damn if it isn't for the win.....no fucking good...oh fuck...only up by 6...

this game just got to fucking interesting...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Commercial...

The d needs to come up big.

I'll be honest, I thought OSU would be down throughout this game, I didn't think they could control the ball. I missed the first quarter while on the road, but it looked like Texas was controlling the game when I walked in...

OSU's D took it from there, and really have dominated the game up to this point.

I'm very, very worried at this point though. Young is to good, and has to much fucking time right now.

We need a turnover.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Damn it...flag on a deep ball...pass interference or holding on OSU...15 yarder I'm thinkin'...

fuck...PI...15 yarder...not the way to start the roll...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Young on a keeper...OSU has done a tremendous job hawkin' the ball when he's gone on those keepers...

2nd and 6....big stop...

Young throws it away...3rd and 6...

Texas may be thinking 2 plays for a first...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

fucking first down on an out to the RB...

4:30 left in the game...

1st and 10...

this isn't good at all...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Young on a keeper...and Young got fucking belted, and is slow getting up...

the DB strung im out....and Carpenter fucking hammered him...

he's fucking hurt...

Norgren is in...Young is out...

hehehehehe...

Texas time out...

Young will be back in...he looks fine...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Okay...2nd and 8 or 9 here...3:53...Young back in the game...but is roughed up a bit...

Young passing...an out...FUCK!!!!

close to a first down...it'll be 3rd and short...

Comment

Working...