EXCLUSIVE: Roth Army Collaboration with Diamond Dave Enterprises !!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by ashstralia
    we came through blood and fire.
    Like it , it's catchy
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• DLR Bridge
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by ThatArtGuy
      Yeah, my wife inadvertently laughed at me when I had my emotional response to listening to the album for the first time. (She quickly apologized.) However, I knew exactly where to go to find people that were experincing the exact same thing as me.
      Same here, though, she's come to expect me being sort of an emotional basket case when it comes to certain things. I teared up when we walked into the Field Museum in Chicago in 2000 and saw the beautiful T-rex Sue. She asked me if I had something in my eyes and I said yeah, my emotions. Some shit just knocks you over sometimes. Especially if it has a tie to your youth, I s'pose.

Comment

• Zing!
        Veteran
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by ashstralia
        we came through blood and fire.
        You betcher assss babyyyy!!!!!!!
        My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

Only time they played it on the tour was at the Forum rehearsal.... I can see me and Romeo Delight's ugly mugs in a few of the shots....

Last edited by Va Beach VH Fan; 12-29-2012, 10:59 AM.
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by fourthcoming
            I thought they palyed it once or twice on the back end of the tour....I could be wrong.
            I don't believe so bro...

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Momshell
              Veteran
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by ThatArtGuy
              Yeah, my wife inadvertently laughed at me when I had my emotional response to listening to the album for the first time. (She quickly apologized.) However, I knew exactly where to go to find people that were experincing the exact same thing as me.
              I totally get you on this one! I will never forget getting Tattoo from iTunes in New Zealand (I think?) the day before the official release. I literally ran in the door from work, straight to the computer. Had to get the kiddies to basketball practice - burned the song on a disc for the car ride. Listened over and over again, screaming and yelling and crying like a 15 year old girl. Then after they went to bed that night, put it on repeat while cleaning up. My husband came home from work and found me sweeping the floor while also twirling around like a freakin' ballerina in the kitchen and singing every word with tears in my eyes and a huge grin on my face! He still says it scared him a bit, but I think he knows by now that VH is really my only little pocket of insanity - other than that, I'm fairly normal
              The next morning I listened to Tattoo on repeat for 45 minutes while on the stairmaster, and then all the way to and from work. Such great memories I will always treasure. And thankfully I had all of you guys who were as emotional and crazy as I was and who I knew totally got me.
              Stay Frosty!

THE DAY IS DONZO LET'S HAVE SOME FUNZO!!

Comment

• Momshell
                Veteran
                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by fourthcoming
                Maybe it wasn't the back end of the tour, I could have sworn someone saying in a thread they played it one nigh. I wanna say Pittsburgh maybe? I don't think it was long after the A.C. show I went to. I thought they played it maybe 2 or 3 times....but not certain.
                I'm pretty sure I was here for just about every show. I don't remember them playing it again, but I think there may have been a post about it on twitter during one of the shows that turned out to be a mistake. Have a vague recollection of that - was also drinking during just about every gig night here as well.
                Stay Frosty!

Comment

• VAiN
                  Use my hand, I won't look
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                  I don't believe so bro...
                  They definitely played Blood and Fire on the road. I can't recall the exact show at the moment, but my buddy called me and let me hear it.. It may have happened like 2-3 times, tops.
                  Originally posted by wiseguy
                  That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Momshell
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2012

We should look back over the show threads and see - maybe they did play it another time - I vaguely recall it not sounding too good.
                    Stay Frosty!

Comment

• vandeleur
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Sep 2009

Now you mention it am pretty sure they did

Comment

• vandeleur
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Sep 2009

Am pretty show I've got the boot of the gig they played it am wracking my brains, and yeah it wasn't great .
                        Last edited by vandeleur; 12-29-2012, 11:59 AM.

Comment

• vandeleur
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Sep 2009

They played it at reading

Comment

• Momshell
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by vandeleur
                            Awesome find! That was bugging me. I was about to search YouTube. Thanks!
                            Stay Frosty!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Well then, I stand corrected....

Comment

• So this is love
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Momshell
                                We should look back over the show threads and see - maybe they did play it another time - I vaguely recall it not sounding too good.
                                maybe they have it listed here http://www.setlist.fm/setlists/van-h...6.html...sorry I cant search it right now...hope this helps...Is it just me or its snowing on my screen?
                                Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

Working...