EXCLUSIVE: Roth Army Collaboration with Diamond Dave Enterprises !!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Wow fucking wow ... That was such a class reminder of a great van halen year and our connection to it .
    Va ... Am guessing your past life involved the secret service , how else did you not Let any of that out the bag .
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by vandeleur
      Va ... Am guessing your past life involved the secret service , how else did you not Let any of that out the bag .
      Um, honestly, I almost did get orders while I was still in the Navy to work alongside the Secret Service... It was called the Presidential Campaign Enhancement Program, and the military folks would set up secure communications in advance of the President.... This would have been during the Bush 41 years....

But yeah, not telling everyone was really tough.....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Full Bug
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Sweet....
        I'm still in awe of the whole Cafe Wha! thing and WARF's part in it.....
        Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• ZahZoo
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Quite a wild year... Hoping for more!!
          "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• TJMKID
            Veteran
            • Mar 2004

Did WARF really blow that Asian dude at Cafe Wha --- or punch his teeth in ??

Comment

• philouze
              Banned
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by TJMKID
              Did WARF really blow that Asian dude at Cafe Wha --- or punch his teeth in ??

That's what I was wondering... WARF, my man, did you knock that motherfucker out?? Cuz I can't believe you "blew" him...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by philouze
                That's what I was wondering... WARF, my man, did you knock that motherfucker out?? Cuz I can't believe you "blew" him...
                Don't let him fool you, he was complaining afterwards because the Asian's cock was so small...
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Never was
                  Foot Soldier
                  • May 2012

He wanted that guys cock a half hour later, very unfilling

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

Indeed it HAS been an amazing year for us at the Mighty Roth Army.

Comment

• vh rides again
                      Commando
                      • Dec 2006

It sure was a trip.

If anyone around here would have said this would happen 10 years ago, you would have been tarred and feathered.

Pretty cool.

Roth And Roll

Comment

• ashstralia
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Feb 2004

aah, reminiscing. i was pulling all nighters here while looking after my critically ill bro Barney.

i know that the fantastic =VH= vibes helped him (and me) get through the toughest time of his life.

thank you DDE, and thank you Roth Army.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • May 2010

All in All it has been the Year of the Dragon.....

I never would have thunk it...but (insert here) years later...Van Halen and The Roth Army herald the end of the world.

October 10,2021.

We have a little less than (insert here) years left.

Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                            I bumped this thread because today, December 26th, is a special day here at the Roth Army…..

It’s a day that changed YEARS of our perception of the band in terms of their treatment, or better yet mistreatment, of its longtime fans…..

Today is the one year anniversary of the collaboration between Diamond Dave Enterprises and the Roth Army…..!!

Wait, what happened?

Just kidding. I love this place & all the members. We had the greatest times with this VH reunion and album and there was no one else I'd have rather shared these experiences with.

Thank you all.
                            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ThatArtGuy
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Jan 2004

Yeah, my wife inadvertently laughed at me when I had my emotional response to listening to the album for the first time. (She quickly apologized.) However, I knew exactly where to go to find people that were experincing the exact same thing as me.
                              I brought my pencil!!!

Comment

• ashstralia
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Feb 2004

we came through blood and fire.

Comment

Working...