EXCLUSIVE: Roth Army Collaboration with Diamond Dave Enterprises !!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

We've broken our record....

To our new guests: Welcome, and by all means, register and join the CVH/DLR community! The Rotharmy is an absolute BLAST during a Van Halen tour!
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Northern Girl
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Well, don't oversell us. We still have all those boring people in the sports forum.
      Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Northern Girl
        Well, don't oversell us. We still have all those boring people in the sports forum.
        Where's that ban button....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Comment

• Hecubus
            Foot Soldier
            • Jan 2004

Very cool stuff! Thanks!
            "Honey, my shirt got itself torn up. My shirt tore itself on that stripper's hand, and I need it to be sewed up for the show."
            "No problem, Dave, no problem. Say hello to Fluffy."
            "Fuck you, Fluffy."
            "No, no, you're going to upset Fluffy."
            "I ain't saying hello to no stuffed bear."
            "You know, now that I think about it, it's going to take a little longer to sew up that shirt than I was thinking."
            "Hi Fluffy, how you been?"
            "Now that I'm thinking of it even more, it's going to take half the time, Double D, Diamond Dave! Would you hold Fluffy?"
            "N--- yeah."

Comment

• Coyote
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

2740 guests... That's a lot of windowshoppers...
              Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Full Bug
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                2343 and climbing
                Almost pushing 3000 now, holy crap!
                Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Coyote
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Shoes, Sensible
                  THANK YOU TO DAVE"S PEOPLE
                  What she said. Cheers!
                  Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                  It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Full Bug
                    Almost pushing 3000 now, holy crap!
                    The power of Roth brother, the power of Roth.....

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Sooooo this site is gonna crash in 3-2-1...
                      Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• mug
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Mar 2005

wowwwwwwwwww. We are on a roll. Great move getting that logo on tv like that.

Comment

• daman61
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • Jan 2012

well i have been waiting 28 years for this.....i can't hardly wait till feb 7th....already told the wife that i will be at the store as soon as it opens to purchase the cd and that the whole day i will be in my lazyboy crankin the new VH all day on my 120 watt rms per channel vintage stereo with all 4 big ass speakers ...i figure she will go out for the day lol....hope they release a vinyl version as well

Comment

• Roth & Roll
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                            Yeah, it looks as though Interscope is willing to spend some money to promote this record. Which says a lot for a band which hasn't made an album in 27 years.
                            Perhaps this is why Dave reportedly resisted a more lucrative offer from Columbia, and swayed the VH clan into signing with Interscope instead.

Dave is a superb promoter with a keen understanding of marketing. This recent marketing blitz via social media just wreaks of Dave.
                            http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...oker-small.jpg

Comment

• VOODOO_King
                              Full On Cocktard
                              • Jan 2012

That show was very difficult to stomach. I laughed my ass off when Beiber started and his mics weren't up. For those who missed the live feed, he stopped and turned to the crew saying, "It's not working?! I can't hear it?" and they cut to a shot of the crowd. Any "Top 40" that has Lopez as #1 is absolutely pointless.

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by VOODOO_King
                                That show was very difficult to stomach.
                                I didn't even bother, as AMC had a Walking Dead marathon, and Food had a whole evening of Diners, Drive Ins & Dives. Plus PBS reran that McCartney in New York show, and soon enough I was plastered and watching Ashes To Ashes, which doesn't make all that much sense even when you are sober.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...