My dad and I are going to make a Frankenstein Replica.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VanHalenFan5150
    Sniper
    • Oct 2009

We're not rich and we're not poor. We're simply lucky to have a lot of the things we own and we make the most out of what we have until we get something to replace it. My dad makes more than enough money to get by-- thank God, in this economy. He's the head of a department of maintenance at his work so he knows a lot about what we need to do to build the guitar.
    Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• Blaze
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Pay no mind to Gar, the lead paint got to his brain from when he had to gnaw on old guitars as a toddler because his old man did not have a wood chisel. Then when he got too old his uncle cut off his ball sack to hold DnD dice and then they sold him in to slavery and then he was abandoned because he was too tough meat and then made it big by pissing on little boys and he has never had a moments rest since.
      "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
      sigpic

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Dunno about the rest of that, but she's right about the "pay no mind to GARfail" part...
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Blaze
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

I would like to note, when my member number is added up it equals 24 add 2 and 4 together and it equals 6 and if you divide by 2 that will equal 3. And half of 3 is 1.5. I thought this should be declared before hand.
          "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
          sigpic

Comment

• Blaze
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by jhale667
            Dunno about the rest of that, but she's right about the "pay no mind to GARfail" part...
            True this, When Garfail started raining on the parade with

"I had to figure how to build a working instrument on my own for no money."

"But look at you high and mighty with a father and a steady life!" -Snub,

I thought a bit of perspective was needed.
            sigpic

Comment

• Diamondjimi
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2004

Originally posted by Don Corleone
              Word of warning on the body front - avoid Frankenstraat.com, James Duffy or anything else to do with that guy like the plague. A few years back he was semi okay, but these days the guy is a bullshitter of almost Gar proportions who just takes peoples money and runs. Those who do eventually see a product (and we're talking months to years later hear) are 99% of the time than less than satisfied with the end result.
              Heard some bad shit about Duffy....
              Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                Looks like you and Dad got money to buy ready-made parts from Warmoth, etc.

I had to figure how to build a working instrument on my own for no money. Later.
                Bitter....

See: abandonment issues.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2004

GARfail and his Daddy searching for parts for his first guitar project all those years ago...

Comment

• Don Corleone
                    Veteran
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                    .. which I read in 1980. .
                    And then tried to pass off as your own knowledge in 2010......

One thing though Gary - you said I was on your ignore list. It would apprear that was also another one of your (many) lies.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• GAR
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Blaze
                      I would like to note, when my member number is added up it equals 24 add 2 and 4 together and it equals 6 and if you divide by 2 that will equal 3. And half of 3 is 1.5. I thought this should be declared before hand.
                      In Numerology, 1.5 is the Number of the Yeast.

Comment

• GAR
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

I thought a bit of perspective was needed.
                        My old man's still a drunk. Kid's luck to have anything, that's the difference I bring to "perspective."

EVH's dad cosigned for his Les Paul. Some have it so easy..

Comment

• GAR
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Don Corleone
                          And then tried to pass off as your own knowledge in 2010.
                          The legendary INTERVIEW is considered common how-to knowledge these days, 'Thwipe.

Comment

• Don Corleone
                            Veteran
                            • May 2004

Did you make reference to the "legendary interview" Gary? No, you didn't. Once again you've been caught trying to pass someone else’s knowledge off as your own.

You are nothing more than a lying fake with no talent other than that of using Google. You has nothing to say, and you’re wasting far too much of everyone's time by posting your constant stream of drivel.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

Pay no mind to Gar, the lead paint got to his brain from when he had to gnaw on old guitars as a toddler because his old man did not have a wood chisel. Then when he got too old his uncle cut off his ball sack to hold DnD dice and then they sold him in to slavery and then he was abandoned because he was too tough meat and then made it big by pissing on little boys and he has never had a moments rest since.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by GAR
                                Looks like you and Dad got money to buy ready-made parts from Warmoth, etc.

I had to figure how to build a working instrument on my own for no money. Later.
                                Of course. Cardboard from the dumpster costs nothing.

Comment

Working...