My dad and I are going to make a Frankenstein Replica.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

POST a PICTURE of your gear or STFU AND GTFO.

Originally posted by GAR
    So far you're 3/3 in the "New Bad Junk Dept."

1. Recabinet fail.
    2. Evertune fail.
    3. Kneguitars.com fail.

When you posting goofy junk found on your interweb travels from afar, do not stand by your opinions as fact esp. when they're unqualifed opinions, and/or the junk posted on is crap.
    Speaking of (your personification of ) EPIC FAIL...let's review:

1. Others here USE Recabinet, and can refute your pompous uninformed statement - guy who "plays the radio". FAIL.
    2. You haven't yet seen or tried an Evertune system, and in your unending ignorant arrogance already have deemed it unsatisfactory - FAIL.
    3. Again, you've NEVER SEEN a KnE body, so yet another pompous, boorish, uninformed IDIOT pontification - FAIL.
    4. You're a piece of human GARbage, reviled by the entire VH community, who's too stupid to realize NO ONE is interested in your asinine rantings. YOU FAIL AT FAILING.

Never mind the irony of the douche that owns no gear talking about someone posting something "from their internet travels" Googlebitch.

You're done. Go to your playpen, troll. :dafinger:
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

Originally posted by GAR
      That's their opinion, and correct on "opinion." My opinion is blahblahblah I am so superior and know so much more than they do, etc. etc. etc..
      Stupid fucking asshole.

You really are pathetic. Why don't you go find them and tell them they are doing it all wrong, mmmkay?

I am sure they will LOVE to hear from you, with your extensive 'experience' and 'superior knowledge'.

Fucking asswipe. You are disgusting.

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

His "reputation" proceeds him. And that's not a good thing.

Originally posted by Hardrock69
        Why don't you go find them and tell them they are doing it all wrong, mmmkay?

I am sure they will LOVE to hear from you, with your extensive 'experience' and 'superior knowledge'.
        No, they (and every other manufacturer I've heard of/dealt with) already asked me to pass this along.

If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
          What I really wanna see now is the resurrected Boogie Bodies up close and personal.
          What I really care about is how far off this strat body is compared to one of my own "original" Randy Zacuto s/s/s pinrouter templates.

Because you just don't go cutting blanks of ash round the edges and say "oh look, most accurate hundred twenty out the door" when it's not.

I can see the width @tummy cut, ain't happening.
          ANYone can see the arm relief has alot further to go before calling it a 58 clone.

I like that it's solid ash, or what appears to be solid American ash, it's a good deal if that's the case, the neck slot is correctly centered and tight.. but you'd need a belt sander and alot of hand sanding to finish these properly.

Comment

• Blaze
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by GAR
            What I really care about is how far off this strat body is compared to one of my own "original" Randy Zacuto s/s/s pinrouter templates.

Because you just don't go cutting blanks of ash round the edges and say "oh look, most accurate hundred twenty out the door" when it's not.

I can see the width @tummy cut, ain't happening.
            ANYone can see the arm relief has alot further to go before calling it a 58 clone.

I like that it's solid ash, or what appears to be solid American ash, it's a good deal if that's the case, the neck slot is correctly centered and tight.. but you'd need a belt sander and alot of hand sanding to finish these properly.
            Shut the fuck up, Gar.
            "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
            sigpic

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Calling your bluff, coward.

Originally posted by GARfail, talking out his ASS as usual
              how far off this strat body is compared to one of my own "original" Randy Zacuto s/s/s pinrouter templates.
              LIAR. Post a picture of it or STFU.

Do it, or admit you're utterly full of shit. No in-between.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2004

A visual on par with each and every post made by GAR....

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                  Stupid fucking asshole.

You really are pathetic. Why don't you go find them and tell them they are doing it all wrong, mmmkay?

From today's DILBERT comic...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• GAR
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

You guys are ignorant of the fact that the KNE lower-left bout is off about a good quarter-inch, and anyone visually identifying that with "the perfect Strat" is ABSOLUTELY blind, or they just don't give a shit.

My criticism focuses on the claim it's an exact copy of the original, which I dispute.

What is indisputable is the quality of ash the guy is using, and I think that is what's causing confusion here as to whether it's a good body or an exact copy.

It's ONE but NOT the other: it looks like a good body, but is NOT an exact copy. Tell you what the fuck I THINK it is, is a Mighty Mite body imported from Korea the cost of which is $45 bucks.

So be ignorant if you wish folks, but do not say you are unaware when that body arrives in the mail. It may work, it looks fine but isn't a perfect Strat outline.

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

You're going to die of septic poisoning, you're so FULL OF SHIT.

STFU, GARfail.

You don't own any guitars or guitar bodies, stop trying to act like you know what the fuck you're even talking about. WE ALL KNOW BETTER, and are tired of your bullshit.

:dafinger:

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Where's the picture of "your" original template you're supposed to be posting? Oh that's right - YOU WON'T BECAUSE YOU DON'T REALLY OWN ONE, LIAR.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• GAR
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2004

Wetter. Quit crying about my gear, you'll just a) get villifiably jealous, or b) claim its someone else's I'm posting.

So being that you're at a standstill in your requests to see my things, I'm at a standstill in reiterating the denials.

Okay? Just know the world is alot, lot bigger a place than your own sweltering little carbon footprint inside of The Valley.

(.. think I'll go skimboarding today if I can push myself to get out of bed this afternoon..)

Comment

• Blaze
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Originally posted by GAR
                            Wetter. Quit crying about my gear, you'll just a) get villifiably jealous, or b) claim its someone else's I'm posting.

So being that you're at a standstill in your requests to see my things, I'm at a standstill in reiterating the denials.

Okay? Just know the world is alot, lot bigger a place than your own sweltering little carbon footprint inside of The Valley.

(.. think I'll go skimboarding today if I can push myself to get out of bed this afternoon..)
                            villifiably????

Shut the fuck up, Gar.
                            "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                            sigpic

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Eat a gun, troll.

Originally posted by GAR
                              "Crying" About WHAT gear? Your imaginary sh*t? Stupid ass, IF you could, you'd be able to prove it by placing a note with today's date in the pic. Y'know, kind of like I did with the "FUCK OFF" sign (maybe you should take the hint and do so) . Nice attempt at projection, too - but we all know you're the one jealous of my and everyone else here's (actual, verifiable) gear.

Look - REAL guitars - ones like you WISH you had. And they beat the fuck out of a Charvette, retard.

Your google finger must be broken this morning or you'd have known "villifiably" isn't a fucking word there, oxygen-thief.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Don Corleone
                                Veteran
                                • May 2004

Originally posted by GAR
                                Quit crying about my gear, you'll just a) get villifiably jealous, or b) claim its someone else's I'm posting.

Gary, the only person you're fooling here into thinking that you actually own any gear of merit or worth is yourself.

Let me summarise for you; you can't substantiate any of your claims with even the merest shred of evidence - this is something which is very established, as is the fact that you are nothing but a liar. Your knowledge is all from Google or Wikipedia, you have no respect here, no one cares what you have to say, and no one would care if you dropped off the face of the earth.

Last edited by Don Corleone; 07-19-2010, 02:18 PM.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...