X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    We were having a civil debate. I know that concept eludes you because you're used to calling anyone who disagrees with you an idiot but some people here actually have social skills that you obviously don't have. The only reason you chimed in is because I posted. You've been flicking me shit for years even though I've never done jack shit to anybody here. You're just a whiney bitch and you'll always be a whiney bitch.
    No, actually the problem is that you're delusional and just like to make shit up because you have some weird, beaten-down martyrdom complex or something and it makes you feel good to be the victim. I'm the "whiny bitch?" Projection much?

But here's what I ACTUALLY said:

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    People running around a message board dedicated to David Lee Roth proselytizing in random threads also shows a deep lack of respect for others. I don't give a shit what people believe, but I don't want to hear about it either. Elvis is the forum equivalent of annoying fucking Mormons showing up at your door to convert you to their stupidity...
    I never called anyone an "idiot" and obviously I chimed in because of Elvis, not you. Believe me, you're not important enough for me to "chime in." There's a difference between having a "civil debate," and blatant thread-jacking over someone's Jesus hard on...

Some cheese with your whine? Bitch...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 08-13-2013, 03:34 PM.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Every time he comes back, it is the same, tired old whining......

Pretty funny how the lack of the "blue man group" posting lately hasn't exactly elevated the level of posting on this site. [or this thread]

Maybe "the clique" wasn't the problem after all.....
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
        Most religion would be fitting...

But God, Jesus and the Bible are more real than you and I...

Comment

• cadaverdog
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

For once we're in total agreement. Every time I come back you whine your ass off. You're the whiningest mother fucker that ever lived. If you're not whining about me you're whining about "Team Butthurt" or whoever or whatever is the flavor of the day. You live to whine. you should change your user name to WhiningMachine. Is there anything you don't whine about? I see most of your followers have moved on to greener pastures. I guess they've had their fill of your whining too. Funny thing is they're not nearly the shitheads elsewhere once they get away from you and your constant negative bullshit. Now you can rant and rave about how I'm whining about the site as usuall even though we both know the biggest problem here is you. Don't forget to mention socks. Like I really need to remind you.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

But I thought we were having a civil discussion...

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

I'm the "whiny bitch"
              Talk about stating the obvious. Any more gems like that in your repertoire?
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• VetteLS5
                Commando
                • Mar 2012

Pretty funny how the lack of the "blue man group" posting lately hasn't exactly elevated the level of posting on this site. [or this thread]

Maybe "the clique" wasn't the problem after all.....
                Where's the elevation on ^^^ this post?

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

But I thought we were having a civil discussion...
                  No, Sesh and I were having a civil discussion. I gave up on being civil to you years ago.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

For once we're in total agreement. Every time I come back you whine your ass off. You're the whiningest mother fucker that ever lived. If you're not whining about me you're whining about "Team Butthurt" or whoever or whatever is the flavor of the day. You live to whine. you should change your user name to WhiningMachine. Is there anything you don't whine about? I see most of your followers have moved on to greener pastures. I guess they've had their fill of your whining too. Funny thing is they're not nearly the shitheads elsewhere once they get away from you and your constant negative bullshit. Now you can rant and rave about how I'm whining about the site as usuall even though we both know the biggest problem here is you. Don't forget to mention socks. Like I really need to remind you.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by VetteLS5

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Talk about stating the obvious. Any more gems like that in your repertoire?
                        Ooooh! Look who figured out selective editing!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

For once we're in total agreement. Every time I come back you whine your ass off. You're the whiningest mother fucker that ever lived..
                          I know you're not very bright, but umm......you've been posting for a couple of days now while I was gone.....and I come back and you're the one whining. About the same shit you always whine about. Whiner.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

If you can't argue with the facts post a smart ass smiley. It's in the WhiningMachine play book under diversionary tactics.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• VetteLS5
                              Commando
                              • Mar 2012

Oh yeah? Where's the elevation on ^^ THIS post?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

If you can't argue with the facts post a smart ass smiley. It's in the WhiningMachine play book under diversionary tactics.

Comment

Working...