• Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    That was me, BTW...
    I knew you had it out for me!!!
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

For the record, no probs with Sesh, Twona, Dr. Love or Craig.

But (anyone) calling me a troll?

Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• philouze
        Banned
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
        For the record, no probs with Sesh, Twona, Dr. Love or Craig.

But (anyone) calling me a troll?

Let it go, brother.. These are just words. And I'm pretty positive it's gonna be forgotten/forgiven pretty soon..

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by philouze
          Let it go, brother.. These are just words. And I'm pretty positive it's gonna be forgotten/forgiven pretty soon..
          Stupid. Words. But par for the course.
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• philouze
            Banned
            • Mar 2004

Stupid. Words. But par for the course.
            Dude, you never had any problem with Von before. Why should it start now??

Comment

• VetteLS5
              Commando
              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by chefcraig
              By the same token, I don't believe in hounding people mercilessly, going from one thread to another like some sort of cancer and thus disrupting an entire site over some meaningless vendetta.
              Is the exclusion to this rule of thumb the "I chase this poster around the site because they've been a troll for 9 years" clause?

Comment

• ZahZoo
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I know, right? How dare I put up music pages that get traffic... please accept my most sincere apologies!
                Aren't you in a few years too deep from continuous bashing of members here to play any sort of victim card when the tables got turned on you and your blue safety net has been removed..?

Has it ever dawned on you that maybe all these years bragging on your self proclaimed high-brow socioeconomic status (I'm a big musician with endorsements, I've worked with/on so and so, I have a fortune 500 job, etc) and using that crap while degrading members here repeatedly... maybe just painted a target on your back to the point where someone decided this pampas asshole needs to be taken down a notch..? Have you considered you may have brought it all on to yourself?
                "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

I know, right? How dare I put up music pages that get traffic... please accept my most sincere apologies!
                  I think you're foolish to use the same username everywhere but that's your prerogative. I've got about ten different usernames on different sites to keep things separated and somewhat safe from being abused.

Google is not very forgiving.

Comment

• VetteLS5
                    Commando
                    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by Warham
                    I think you need to take a look and go step by step to see how we got to this point. It doesn't start with Flappo.
                    Whilst my post count doesn't provide any status, per se, I suspect this may be where some of this began:

Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
                    hounding people mercilessly, going from one thread to another like some sort of cancer and thus disrupting an entire site over some meaningless vendetta.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                      Aren't you in a few years too deep from continuous bashing of members here to play any sort of victim card when the tables got turned on you and your blue safety net has been removed..?

Has it ever dawned on you that maybe all these years bragging on your self proclaimed high-brow socioeconomic status (I'm a big musician with endorsements, I've worked with/on so and so, I have a fortune 500 job, etc) and using that crap while degrading members here repeatedly... maybe just painted a target on your back to the point where someone decided this pampas asshole needs to be taken down a notch..? Have you considered you may have brought it all on to yourself?
                      I have no idea of whether or not this is true, but it is a pretty consistent theme in all of the shite happening here from those feeling wronged by former mods.

I think enough people have spoken out who have said hey...enough is enough. The site is suffering, and its not funny, which is even worse.

I don't read every thread here, but I haven't seen this stuff from Jhale. I kind of wanted to check out Rothfans, but the endless childish vendettas are not worth anyone's time.

I always thought the people being attacked (former mods) were pretty reasonable and great posters as well. The aftermath and how people have conducted themselves in this controversy only reinforces my opinion of them. The tactics used by those coming here with the vendetta speaks volumes as well.

But of course, everyone speaks for themselves, and there is no collobaration etc...Everyone is their own man...just of one opinion is all.
                      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by ZahZoo

Have you considered that you might sound like a dick, and btw, the word you're looking for is "pompous"? "Bragging". "Brought it on myself". M'kay. Run with that. Funny, I don't at all feel "taken down a notch", sorry to disappoint you. Just kinda wonder why I bothered. None of the people slapping themselves on the back right now are worth it.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

yeah let's torment Jay with racist stuff because he works and plays guitar.
                          at least people are given a multiple selection of reasons to bolt.
                          Noone's perfect but that's just shit.

Comment

• Igosplut
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

The thing about any of these sites is they are self perpetuating . You get what you bring. So take a few minuets and think about that.....
                            Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Don't worry, he won't have to bother banning me. Fuck him.
                              Things are actually awesome. Work's picking up, just got an artist endorsement. Think given that I have time for or interest in this shit, especially when it's supported and condoned by a clearly clueless idiot who's co-owner of the place now? Stay classy.
                              Don't let the screen door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. That is unless you're one of those people that post a goodbye but never actually leave that you love to make fun of.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                Don't let the screen door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. That is unless you're one of those people that post a goodbye but never actually leave that you love to make fun of.
                                uhhhh, like yourself, maybe?
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...