X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    It's not your believes I have a problem with. Calling God/Jesus/Mohammed/Jehova or whatever you want to call him/her/it "invisible sky daddy" shows a lack of respect for others believes.
    People running around a message board dedicated to David Lee Roth proselytizing in random threads also shows a deep lack of respect for others. I don't give a shit what people believe, but I don't want to hear about it either. Elvis is the forum equivalent of annoying fucking Mormons showing up at your door to convert you to their stupidity...

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      People running around a message board dedicated to David Lee Roth proselytizing in random threads also shows a deep lack of respect for others. I don't give a shit what people believe, but I don't want to hear about it either. Elvis is the forum equivalent of annoying fucking Mormons showing up at your door to convert you to their stupidity...
      You don't really give a fuck you're just using this as ann excuse to bitch as usuall. Sesh and I disagree but the conversation never turned personal. If everyone could manage to engage in civil conversation whether they agree or disagree maybe their wouldn't be any friction between sites or members but some people are set in their ways and the first chance they get they go for the jugular just like you just did to Elvis.
      Last edited by cadaverdog; 08-12-2013, 07:42 PM.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
        Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Equating Elvis to Mormans is going for the jugular? Wow I must have left him dead many times.

Oh dear.

Comment

• Angel
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

You don't really give a fuck you're just using this as ann excuse to bitch as usuall. Sesh and I disagree but the conversation never turned personal. If everyone could manage to engage in civil conversation whether they agree or disagree maybe their wouldn't be any friction between sites or members but some people are set in their ways and the first chance they get they go for the jugular just like you just did to Elvis.
          Oh, please. He was nipping at his heels...nowhere near the jugular.
          "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• cadaverdog
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Angel
              Oh, please. He was nipping at his heels...nowhere near the jugular.
              I did exaggerate slightly. It was more of a quick jab to the nut sack.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

I did exaggerate slightly. It was more of a quick jab to the nut sack.
                Nope...not even close.
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Sensible Shoes
                  Equating Elvis to Mormans is going for the jugular? Wow I must have left him dead many times.
                  Is a Morman anything like a Wolfman? Or is he a man with something mor? Just screwing around. It's Mormon not Morman. I used to live with Mormons back in high school. Other than the Holy underwear thing they seemed pretty normal. I think they call them Sacred Undergarments.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                    Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Thank you spelling police.

Oh dear.

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

A Mormon is like any other satanic cult, sucking off of its members and leading people astray...

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

That was quick...

Comment

• Sensible Shoes
                            Full Member Status

• Oct 2009

Originally posted by ELVIS
                            A Mormon is like any other satanic cult, sucking off of its members and leading people astray...
                            See, his jugular's fine!

Oh dear.

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

I have thick skin as well my breastplate of righteousness and shield of faith...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I'M using this as an excuse to "bitch?" Moi? Um, you've been bitching about this all night!

Comment

Working...