2010-2011 MLB Hot Stove Thread

Fuck, only eleven days away!!!

GO SOX!!!

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!
  • Bob_R
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

27-7

Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Hope you two teams enjoy your little circle jerk. Because the Tigers are gonna take the AL title!

Comment

• Unchainme
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2005

only team that matters really.
        Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
          Veteran
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
          Hope you two teams enjoy your little circle jerk. Because the Tigers are gonna take the AL title!

And tell me how that's gonna happen when the lose the AL Central to the Twins?
          http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
          Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
          Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS

LMAO!!!

You're not even getting our sloppy seconds!!!

A gift from Bob.

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/STUkWe9hD3A&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/STUkWe9hD3A&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Fuck the Yankees...and the Red Sox for that matter...

I'm so fucking sick and tired of watching those two fucking teams play each other...

When the fighters went over...I was hoping for a couple of laser guided missiles to "accidentally" find their way into the dugouts.

Of course, both payrolls are so fucking high, all the cash would cushion the bombs, and prevent them from exploding...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                  Fuck the Yankees...and the Red Sox for that matter...

I'm so fucking sick and tired of watching those two fucking teams play each other...

When the fighters went over...I was hoping for a couple of laser guided missiles to "accidentally" find their way into the dugouts.

Of course, both payrolls are so fucking high, all the cash would cushion the bombs, and prevent them from exploding...
                  Eh, you're just bitter cos the skanks have Sabathia and that we have V-Mart and Cleveland couldn't/wouldn't pay for 'em.
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by MAX
                    Eh, you're just bitter cos the skanks have Sabathia and that we have V-Mart and Cleveland couldn't/wouldn't pay for 'em.
                    Yeah Max, gee, I wonder why the Indians couldn't pay for 'em? Hmmmmmm...it's a giant fucking mystery...
                    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

too young
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• MAX
                        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Fucking A, the Sox finally won a game last night!!!
                        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• NATEDOG001976
                          Veteran
                          • Apr 2004

Twins > Red Sox
                          http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
                          Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
                          Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

Comment

• Bob_R
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Dallas Braden of the Oakland A's just threw a perfect game.
                            Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Dan
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Go The White Sox.
                              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Working...