Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Green Manalishi
    Head Fluffer
    • Jul 2010

Looks like I was right about the N.L. Central coming down the wire and being a " dogfight " between the Reds and the Cards ! Go Cards !

Comment

• Bob_R
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Bye-bye Boston
      Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Green Manalishi
        Head Fluffer
        • Jul 2010

Minus Johnny " Kicks Like A Girl " Cueto and Brandon " I just can't stick enough of my foot in my big mouth " Phillips ,

I'm gonna say " Congradulations " to the Cincinnati Reds for winning the N. L. Central . They did what my underachieving ,

non-deserving Cardinals did not . May the N. L. have success this year .

I won't miss the Boston Red Sox in the playoffs this year because I can't stand the overbloated and incredibly one-sided

East Coast media . We're gonna hear more than enough about the New York Yankees making it and all the reasons why

Boston did not . Sooner than later one of the brilliant ass-kissing national network talking heads will say that there

just isn't that much nationwide interest in the playoffs simply because there will be no New York - Boston

showdown - Boo Hoo Hoo Waa .

Comment

• Bob_R
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Roy Halladay just threw the second no-hitter in postseason history and the first since 1956. It was Halladay's first playoff game ever.
          Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Bob_R
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

My playoff prediction for the Division series:

Yanks in 4
            Rays in 5
            Phils in 4
            SF in 5

Go Yankees!!!!

Comment

• Dan
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

How Dare You.
              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Bob_R
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Comment

• Dan
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Go Yankees!!!!
                  First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Bob_R
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Go Yankees!!!!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Methinks Cliff Lee will get PAID this offseason. Wow.

I had a touching daddy/daughter moment while watching the game last night.

Her - "Who do we want to win?"
                      Me - "Texas"
                      Her - "But I thought you didn't like Texas"
                      Me - "I don't, but I hate the Yankees more. It's kind of like stubbing your toe. You don't like it, but it's better than colon cancer. Texas is only a stubbed toe, while the Yankees, well ... they are ass cancer."
                      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Bob_R
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Good on you with the father/daughter moment.

I guess I'd be jealous too if another team had all that success.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Dude, I'm a fan of the Mariners and Seahawks. I don't know what "success" means.

P.S. Go Texas!
                          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Green Manalishi
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Jul 2010

Major congradulations to the Texas Rangers ( especially ! ) in the A.L. and the San Francisco Giants in the N.L. This will be a most interesting

World Series infused with some much needed and well deserved new blood .

During the Rangers - Yankees series I couldn't help but notice all the announcers were constant Yankees apologists because of the " tragedy "

( they actually said that ) of their losing . Why not give credit where credit is due and just congradulate the Texas Rangers on being the

superior team ? Good Gawd - the self absorbed East Coast media/press makes me ill . When will they realize the rest of the country

is not nearly as enamored with their teams as they think we are ? I can't wait to watch this World Series and may the best team win !

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

What happened to Bob_R?

Hoping for a good series.
                              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

I know I should be backing Cliff Lee and the Rangers...but there's something keeping me from rolling out the Rangers Welcome Mat just yet...

Cliff Lee is a beast...and he's going to be a Yankee...and it makes me fucking sick...
                                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

Working...