A rather nauseating post from THE LINKS...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

A rather nauseating post from THE LINKS...

Check this out (but not after your stomach is full of lunch). It's pretty twisted...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My wife and I went to the show in Biloxi last night - it was awesome of course.

She has always liked VH but wasn't into them as much as I am. And she's not really familiar with Sammy's solo stuff.

As we're driving to the show from New Orleans, she tells me something she saw earlier that same morning.

She was outside with our baby girl and she happened to look up and saw two Eagles flying right over our house. She has never seen an Eagle in person before and she said they were right over our house, very close. She told me she got this feeling like the Eagles wanted her to see them. She didn't know why she felt that. But she thought it was so cool to see two Eagles flying.

I then told her that Sammy is going to play a song solo that night... When I told her the name, her eyes got huge! She said it gave her chills when I told her about the song.

When Sammy brought out his acoustic, I told her, "this is your song". Sure enough, he played it and she completely turned to jello.

Just thought I'd tell you all that little story.

-= DJ =-
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow...there are some really strange people out there.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Hagar freaks.

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

They missed the point! The Eagles were trying to WARN them. "Stay the FUCK away from those FAGS Van Hagar! We do not ENDORSE SPAMMY and his 3rd grade lyrics! BEWARE!!!"

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!!

Comment

• Lou

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Boy some people are really out there aren't they.

Comment

• JCOOK

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!

Comment

• EmpyreLounge44
            Foot Soldier
            • Jun 2004

yeah i saw that post too....yuck

Comment

• RogueHorseman
              Commando
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
              They missed the point! The Eagles were trying to WARN them. "Stay the FUCK away from those FAGS Van Hagar! We do not ENDORSE SPAMMY and his 3rd grade lyrics! BEWARE!!!"
              LOL
              <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• DrGrafenberg
                Roadie
                • Aug 2004

Eagles my arse, those were vultures! Picking over the dead remains of a once great band.

Comment

• BackInAction
                  Groupie
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                  HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Boy some people are really out there aren't they.
                  You said it...but it aplies to the loosers more than anything. You people make it embarassing to be a DLR fan.

Your stupidity is very entertaining though.

Comment

• Matt White
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by BackInAction
                    You said it...but it aplies to the loosers more than anything. You people make it embarassing to be a DLR fan.

Your stupidity is very entertaining though.
                    ALMOST as entertaining as watching you butcher the ENGLISH language. The RETURN of another Einstein to the ARMY. I'm bettin' it won't take long to figure out which SHEEP you were in another life.

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!

Comment

• Don Corleone
                      Veteran
                      • May 2004

Give me a minute.... I need to be sick
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• BackInAction
                        Groupie
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                        Check this out (but not after your stomach is full of lunch). It's pretty twisted...

My wife and I went to the show in Biloxi last night - it was awesome of course.

She has always liked VH but wasn't into them as much as I am. And she's not really familiar with Sammy's solo stuff.

As we're driving to the show from New Orleans, she tells me something she saw earlier that same morning.

She was outside with our baby girl and she happened to look up and saw two Eagles flying right over our house. She has never seen an Eagle in person before and she said they were right over our house, very close. She told me she got this feeling like the Eagles wanted her to see them. She didn't know why she felt that. But she thought it was so cool to see two Eagles flying.

I then told her that Sammy is going to play a song solo that night... When I told her the name, her eyes got huge! She said it gave her chills when I told her about the song.

When Sammy brought out his acoustic, I told her, "this is your song". Sure enough, he played it and she completely turned to jello.

Just thought I'd tell you all that little story.

-= DJ =-

Wow...there are some really strange people out there.
                        why don't you keep your stupid shit here in the bullshit forum. If people like the band as it is, cool. They certianly don't need your jealous, desperate ass copying there posts and bashing it here.

I love Roth, but you fucks make me rethink that big time. Are you guys that desperate for attention and entertainment that 90% of your day and forum activity revloves around Hagar bashing and VH Links bashing.

Have you guys ever thought of discussing Roth in the RothArmy forum...either that or rename it www.crybabiesbashinghagar.com

Damn, give it a rest loosers.

Comment

• Don Corleone
                          Veteran
                          • May 2004

why don't you keep your stupid shit here in the bullshit forum. If people like the band as it is, cool. They certianly don't need your jealous, desperate ass copying there posts and bashing it here.

I love Roth, but you fucks make me rethink that big time. Are you guys that desperate for attention and entertainment that 90% of your day and forum activity revloves around Hagar bashing and VH Links bashing.

Have you guys ever thought of discussing Roth in the RothArmy forum...either that or rename it www.crybabiesbashinghagar.com

Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Matt White
                            • Jun 2004

Yup, we're SOOOO desperate and boring. And you CAN'T help but reply to our rants and raves. Another in a LONG line of philosopical DYNAMOs, here to educate and "enlighten" the masses. Your at THE DAVID LEE ROTH ARMY. Don't let the door hit your ASS on your way back to the links slugger.

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!!

Comment

• BackInAction
                              Groupie
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Don Corleone
                              Wow, you guys never use "fag" or "sheep". You must really be bringing out the big guns on this one.

guess I'll duck and hide now before I loose an eye.

Comment

Working...