A rather nauseating post from THE LINKS...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by BackInAction
    Wow, you guys never use "fag" or "sheep". You must really be bringing out the big guns on this one.

guess I'll duck and hide now before I loose an eye.
    WOWZERS!!! And your not just another SHEEP here to play the old "I love DAVE but will Bitch and moan that this isn't the links" every opportunity you get. If you were any more intelligent, you'd be embaressed.
    So you answered the ad for "ARMY GADFLY: must have over-inflatted ego and No sense of humor. Must like Wool and Grain." Not realizing it was a bogus ad. Sorry.

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

why don't you keep your stupid shit here in the bullshit forum. If people like the band as it is, cool. They certianly don't need your jealous, desperate ass copying there posts and bashing it here.

I love Roth, but you fucks make me rethink that big time. Are you guys that desperate for attention and entertainment that 90% of your day and forum activity revloves around Hagar bashing and VH Links bashing.

Have you guys ever thought of discussing Roth in the RothArmy forum...either that or rename it www.crybabiesbashinghagar.com

Damn, give it a rest loosers.
      Welcome to the Army. Allow me to introduce you to the front door to my special building that Sarge has allowed me, MAX, Guwapo and Bill to run:

THE SHEEP PEN.

Stupid cunt. Allow me to also give you the following link, based on your being a hypocrite:

Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Don Corleone
        Give me a minute.... I need to be sick
        Al Neri is going to take this guy fishing. Say a HAIL MARY now, BackInAction.
        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
          Veteran
          • Feb 2004

I was at the Biloxi show and all I can say is Ed was fucking dead on with his playing. He was unbelievable. I went with no expectations because even though I'm an Ed fan, I've read some harsh reviews of his playing on this tour. I was pleasantly surprised. If he and the band do indeed reunite with Dave next year and his playing continues to sound like the other night in Biloxi, we have nothing to fear.

I also caught part of the soundcheck. Ed played "I'm The One" note for fucking note.
          I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• BackInAction
            Groupie
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
            WOWZERS!!! And your not just another SHEEP here to play the old "I love DAVE but will Bitch and moan that this isn't the links" every opportunity you get. If you were any more intelligent, you'd be embaressed.
            So you answered the ad for "ARMY GADFLY: must have over-inflatted ego and No sense of humor. Must like Wool and Grain." Not realizing it was a bogus ad. Sorry.

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!
            With the exception of a few Roth/Classic VH fans here...all most of you guys do is bash Hagar, call their fans sheep and fag and go start shit in "other" forums.

Ever thought of discussing Roth?? No??

The "sheep" thing is a little hypocritical don't you think? Fucks like you jump on that bandwagon, which is 3rd grade put down for people that sayswhoever follow VH as they are now will just follow anything, no thoughts, no taste...whatever.

What kind of shit is that?

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

Ed plays everything at the fucking soundcheck. Why doesn't he play that shit during the concert? Probably has something to do with the fat guy on stage, eh?

Comment

• Lou

You said it...but it aplies to the loosers more than anything. You people make it embarassing to be a DLR fan.

Your stupidity is very entertaining though.
                I just had to laugh at your third-grade level writing. Actually there are third grade honors students who could write better than that. Were you the person who made that post at the Links? Why don't you go back to crying with tears of joy over the beautiful symbolism of Sammy Hagar solo ballads you dildo.

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

With the exception of a few Roth/Classic VH fans here...all most of you guys do is bash Hagar, call their fans sheep and fag and go start shit in "other" forums.

Ever thought of discussing Roth?? No??

The "sheep" thing is a little hypocritical don't you think? Fucks like you jump on that bandwagon, which is 3rd grade put down for people that sayswhoever follow VH as they are now will just follow anything, no thoughts, no taste...whatever.

What kind of shit is that?
                  Read the threads, cunt. You think you're playing us a new song? You are a boring Hagar sheep that thinks he will walk in here and change minds. You know what? Fuck you. Hagar is shit, we will point it out (and your idiocy) as much as we want...and we still have TONS of time to talk about Roth.

Did I mention these two words already? Well here they are again: Fuck you.

Welcome to the SHEEP PEN.
                  Last edited by Rikk; 09-08-2004, 12:33 PM.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Lou
                    I just had to laugh at your third-grade level writing. Actually there are third grade honors students who could write better than that. Were you the person who made that post at the Links? Why don't you go back to crying with tears of joy over the beautiful symbolism of Sammy Hagar solo ballads you dildo.
                    Why is it the Hagar fans that are always fucking horrible writers? (Maybe they're learning a lot from his song lyrics.) I am sick and fucking tired of reading horrible grammar...and idiots like BACK IN ACTION should be put in the PHONICS PEN.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Hey Rikk, you what's funny about this! I almost NEVER go to the links and never post, but I just happened to read that post last night. Not to mention the rest of the thread, which was even more nauseating. "wow she really knows her rock n' roll".

Comment

• BackInAction
                        Groupie
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ALMOSTsaved
                        I was at the Biloxi show and all I can say is Ed was fucking dead on with his playing. He was unbelievable. I went with no expectations because even though I'm an Ed fan, I've read some harsh reviews of his playing on this tour. I was pleasantly surprised. If he and the band do indeed reunite with Dave next year and his playing continues to sound like the other night in Biloxi, we have nothing to fear.

I also caught part of the soundcheck. Ed played "I'm The One" note for fucking note.

Since this is the RothArmy and not a real Van Halen fan site, I have to call you a "sheep" then a "Fag". Sorry, but if i don't...I'll automatically qualify myself.

Once Dave gets back in Van Halen, then you will be allowed to Like Eddie again.

BTW, If you don't jump on this bandwagon now, don't worry... it 'll be around about every 5 seconds.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

why don't you keep your stupid shit here in the bullshit forum. If people like the band as it is, cool. They certianly don't need your jealous, desperate ass copying there posts and bashing it here.

I love Roth, but you fucks make me rethink that big time. Are you guys that desperate for attention and entertainment that 90% of your day and forum activity revloves around Hagar bashing and VH Links bashing.

Have you guys ever thought of discussing Roth in the RothArmy forum...either that or rename it www.crybabiesbashinghagar.com

Damn, give it a rest loosers.
                          So you're that easily influenced that you'll stop being a Dave fan because hardcore Dave fans criticize your gay ass post?!

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Since this is the RothArmy and not a real Van Halen fan site, I have to call you a "sheep" then a "Fag". Sorry, but if i don't...I'll automatically qualify myself.

Once Dave gets back in Van Halen, then you will be allowed to Like Eddie again.

BTW, If you don't jump on this bandwagon now, don't worry... it 'll be around about every 5 seconds.
                            We are DAVID LEE ROTH fans primarily, not VAN HALEN fans primarily. I like DAVID LEE ROTH, the singer, and prefer him solo to EDDIE VAN HALEN with another singer. That means I am honest about what I like. Can you understand that? I'd rather listen to SKYSCRAPER and DLR BAND to 5150 or F.U.C.K.

You really should have finished high school. Fucking sheep.:p
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Warham
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

He never loved Roth.

He's a Hagar fan posing as a Roth fan to try and look like he has some taste.

Comment

• Don Corleone
                                Veteran
                                • May 2004

Wow, you guys never use "fag" or "sheep". You must really be bringing out the big guns on this one.

guess I'll duck and hide now before I loose an eye.
                                I'll let Al or Luca decide on what you loose.
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...