A rather nauseating post from THE LINKS...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    Attacking? Who am I attacking? I haven't insulted YOU or anyone. Your the one attacking me. I am simply stating my case. Your the one being unnecessiarly rude and hurtful.
    Who jumped in here and attacked the entire thread and started whining about Hagar threads in MAIN? You attacked my thread-starting demeanor. I'm sick of your self-serving posting style.

Go eat an entire French restaurant, and don't forget to finish it off with a thin wafer mint.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
      Yes I though Dave ruined Van Halen... Do you want me to repeat myself?... I turned on DAVE because I thought HE ruined the reunion with his ego and his "TONIGHT is about ME" crap! Since then we have heard more from ED and I can see that he and AL had alot more to do with things than I had originally believed. I mean Dave's in, Daves out, Gary's in Gary's out Dave's back in, no Sammy's back in ... OK I was WRONG! But hey I was beleiving my heart and my heart was with ED. People make mistakes. Back then Ed was still pretty quiet and I didn't know then what I know now. Case in point... I love VH music. Roth era best, but I still dig what Ed does with a guitar and I'm sorry, I'll see him every chance I can. I still hope for a reunion with Dave.

GET IT NOW??? It has nothing to do with where I post... There are plenty of message boards out there and THIS is not the only one I belong to and Van Halen is not the ONLY band I support.
      You just typed this same bullshit to Lou...

Do you think we can't read ??

You're an idiot...

BTW, what are you doing here anyway ??

You said you quit at least 10 times...

What's it gonna take to get rid of your stinking ass for good ??

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
        You just typed this same bullshit to Lou...

Do you think we can't read ??

You're an idiot...

BTW, what are you doing here anyway ??

You said you quit at least 10 times...

What's it gonna take to get rid of your stinking ass for good ??
        We'll have to carry her unwanted ass out. And carrying FAB? That requires a whole construction crew...
        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rebel
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Feb 2004

I read the first post, and the last couple, I'm not gonna go through this thread reading all that, but back on topic.

That post from the forums was probably one of the most homosexual things I've read on the forums, and that takes a big taco right there. I'll bet they broke down crying........oh jeez.
          The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

I know. Although I have to admit, listening to WHEN EAGLES FLY makes me want to cry as well (although not in the same way the idiot poster and his wife were probably crying).
            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rebel
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Feb 2004

Come on now. I'll bet in secret, you crank it up and crack open a bottle of cream soda and wail away
              The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rebel
                Come on now. I'll bet in secret, you crank it up and crack open a bottle of cream soda and wail away
                LOL.

In secret, I actually jack off to the VOA album.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• frenchie
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Jul 2004

rikk,tell me what's wrong with the french restaurant??

Comment

• fenway5150
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Feb 2004

Very gay.
                    "To keep up with me, you must be fast. To sing like me, you must be great. To beat me? You must be kidding!"
                    - DLR, 2004

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Post a link for it Rikk.

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by frenchie
                        rikk,tell me what's wrong with the french restaurant??
                        LOL...nothing. I was just referring to a scene in Monty Python's Meaning Of Life when a very fat Terry Jones eats too much in a French restaurant and explodes.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                          Post a link for it Rikk.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• frenchie
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Jul 2004

rikk, this film is great. god bless the monthy's python!!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by frenchie
                              rikk, this film is great. god bless the monthy's python!!!!!
                              Awesome film. I just got it on DVD!!!
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Figs
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jun 2004

Oh, shit! It's Mr. Creosote.

Comment

Working...