Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

There aren't 7 games played each week...

it's one game...all week long...with overall stats taking each category...

there's what...12 categories...with the overall week allowing you to score a point...ie...if you have more hits for the week than your opponent...you get a win...if you have more wins...you get another...and you can also tie...

As far as stats not counting...I'm not sure why that is...I don't pay nearly as much attention to the details as you all do...but Yahoo generally corrects its mistakes...

Eyes...let me know if you need more info on how this league runs...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Lou

Well I'm getting my ass kicked this week. It seems that I either eke them out or lose by a wide margin.

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
        Eyes...let me know if you need more info on how this league runs...
        Cool man, thanks ...

Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Lou bro...if there's one thing that I'm certain of...it's that the weekend can change things quickly...and I had a shitty night tonight...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

And I went from third to turd in a week.

Is it football season yet?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Same with me Chainz...I was sitting in second then fourth...then sixth...it just keeps getting worse...I'm doing okay this week..but I have a sense of pain this weekend...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

A glimmer of hope yet for this week, not enough offense.

By watching the transactions, you can see how all teams are going at this. Will make this a good race.

Comment

• Lou

I played fantasy football for the first time last year though, I got in an early hole and never recovered. Part of my problem is that since it was my first time, I didn't realize that RB's were the most important position, so I picked 3 WR's in the first 4 rounds...BIG MISTAKE. Killed me the whole year. My RB's were Tiki Barber (who I eventually cut) and Travis Henry when I could have had LaDanian Tomlinson, Ahman Green, Jamal Lewis, and pretty much every RB there was except Priest Holmes who went #1.

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Dontrelle Willis got ROCKED tonight.

Comment

• Lou

Yeah well so did Sidney Ponson and I had him starting.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by WARF
                        Dontrelle Willis got ROCKED tonight.
                        Don't worry WARF, I'm still whoopin' your ass....

Although my guys are starting to turn into a bunch of singles hitters....
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Fairwrning
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Jan 2004

shit...losing Sexon for about 6 weeks is gonna hurt!!!! I love the fact you can add to your roster when somebody goes on the dl....
                          fuck..Sexon was on fire too....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Sexson is huge...I had him last year...and he is just a big power guy...

Look at Va...sitting in the lead!!!! Will he go wire to wire...will he! Will HE...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

I had an okay night last night...but LOU must have went off offensively...passed me in hits, runs and average...

I've got a bunch of double headers today...maybe that will help...

of course...he does too...

I knew he'd pick up Padilla...how many of you tried to claim him off of waivers?

Comment

• Lou

Fortunately whoever was 1, 2, and 3 in waiver claims didn't want him. I know he's gonna bounce back and have some quality starts. It's not like he's injured.

Jose Vidro on the other hand, I've had enough of that fucker. I don't think he's gonna have a good year because of just how horrible the Expos are now, losing Guerrero and Vazquez. Despite all the crap surrounding that team, with those two they were fairly competitive last year.

Comment

Working...