• Fairwrning
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

christ...Thome has 1 also...that sucks

Comment

• Fairwrning
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

i should get extra points if Johnson finishes this no-no...

Comment

• Fairwrning
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

actually..a perfect game goin to the 7th...

Comment

• Fairwrning
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

perfect into the 9th.....nice

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by redblkwht
            werent you the one saying you have xpendable players too?
            backatcha
            RBW...I have plenty of xpendable players...and you offered me up 2 of your shit heal xpendable's to a guy that is second in the majors in dingers....

I'll give you a deal...but not for 2 2-bit hacks...

You know what I need on my team...and dude...if you can't throw a freakin' quality starter my way for fucking Cabrera...then we don't need to deal bro...no big deal...

Maybe you could throw me the Pats defense...

RJ with a fucking Perfect Game...outfuckingstanding...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• redblkwht
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
              RBW...I have plenty of xpendable players...and you offered me up 2 of your shit heal xpendable's to a guy that is second in the majors in dingers....

I'll give you a deal...but not for 2 2-bit hacks...

Actually it was 2 or 1?
              BAUTISTA AZ diamondbacks a hack huh?
              Last 3 years Team G AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI BB K SB CS AVG OBP SLG
              2004 ARI 37 134 21 46 8 1 5 27 11 131 .343 .397 .530 .927
              AND #50 in ranks, i dont think hes a hack, your loss.
              all you had to do was counter, no wonder theres no trading.
              Cool

EUAS

Comment

• redblkwht
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

BTW i do have a new 3rd baseman, for your other answer..lol

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

bro...there's no trading because of the hack factor...

without getting into this after this post...Al and wrning have offered and talked about some serious ass deals...because they are willing to take a hit to get what they need...

WARF...you have to push and pry a bit...but his ass will deal when it's all said and done...

Va Beach and I have probably dealt the most...I garnered a small favor last year in the dealing...but it was luck...it could have turned out any way...

Diamond Der., that bro and I had some bang up trades last year down the stretch when we were battling each other...so I know that guy will deal....

I know Troy will deal...he's not a bball officianado...so I've left him alone this year in any kind of deal...letting him sew his oats a bit...but he'll deal...

Lou has already gambled like a motherfucker in a deal earlier in the year with Al...and I think he'll deal for a need...obviously he will...

And Eyes and I have already dealt this year...and I certainly came out...right now...on the slow side of that one...but we both got needs...

There are deals to be made...but it's simple...make it a real deal...for christ sake...if you're going after someone who's supposed to have a monster year...at least make it look like you are going to offer up someone worth it...if there is freakin' anyone in this damn joint that would give up Cabrera for Bautista and that dodger psycho...let me know...so I can start trying to deal with them....

that's that...done with that conversation...

I will say it again...I need a starter...if anyone wants to deal me a starter...I'll consider it...I see you're offering Nomo wrning, and I'll look at that...not high on him...but fuck if I don't need a damn starter...so I'll look at it...

Al...I still think we can put together some form of deal...I like Nomar...but the guys you threw in there are givable...and the guys you want...well...one...is appealing...I'm going to throw one your way...and we'll see...
                  "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Fucking Abreu, Thome and Burrell with back, to back, to back jacks...pretty bad ass...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Let er rip. If fairwrning's team is the one with Randy Johnson, I just threw a trade offer that way that he may or may not like.

But what the hell, gotta have some fun.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Holy shit...here we go...lmfao...I can't wait to hear about this deal...

I predict that it goes through...we'll see...

Sosa went on the 15 day dl...

Al...did you deal him earlier?

Comment

• ALinChainz
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Yep, I did. Just got off him before "The Sneeze".

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

So the true question is...

was it the first sneeze...or the second sneeze that did him in?

LMFAO...

Lou may kill himself...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

And nah ... I'm kinda thinkin' he won't.

I wasn't just asking for anyone.

he, he , he ...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Oh shit...I can see it now...

Teddy Pendergrass for Randy Johnson...

he better hit the right button...because if he fucks it up...lmfao...I'm going to accept it right away...

Comment

Working...