Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Zambrano has been hotter then hell this year...no doubt about it...I like where he's pitching in that rotation as well...more than likely get a lot of wins there...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Lou

This just in: my team sucks ass. Glad we're not playing for money here.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

LMFAO Lou...keep playing hard...you just never know bro...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

How valuable are pitchers I have like K-ROD?

He's pitched 14 innings 23 k's... and a 0.00 era

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
            Zambrano has been hotter then hell this year...no doubt about it...I like where he's pitching in that rotation as well...more than likely get a lot of wins there...
            Going to be more valuable to because it looks like Prior is headed for the 60 day DL.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Pretty damn valuable WARF...if that continues...

Prior is already on the 60 day DL...isn't he...today?

Comment

• WARF
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

I'm not talking about Zambrano... which is obvious.

I'm talking about the value if pitchers like K-ROD. 14 innings 23 k's 0.00 ERA and other pitchers of that nature.

Pitchers that only throw 1 or two innings but have low eras....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

That's who I was talking about WARF...

I don't think that they are as valued as a good closer...but...

they are auto's to keep the ERA and WHIP in a low place...if you have a bad start...but get 4 innings of shutout ball...2 k's an inning...you keep your stats down...

but they don't effect many stats...

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

That's what I couldn't figure out whether or not I should drop him.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Well...you have to watch a guy like that...how far away is he from getting to the closer spot...more than likely...he's in a Dotel slot from last year...or...Rivera in 96 behind Wetteland...

You have to like those stats though WARF...

Comment

• WARF
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Maybe K-rod could get traded to Cleveland... where they desperately need his services.

I thought Marte was gonna be a closer this year... I guess I was fooled.... maybe Koch will fuck things up....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

I think Koch is going to have a big year...I don't think he's going to lose this slot from this point on...I think 30 is reasonable...I'd pick him up if I had someone to drop...

Comment

• WARF
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

LOL

You don't have a player to drop?

Comment

• WARF
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

lol... I have a player for you to drop...

Looks like Glavine has found his 2003 self finally...

Check out his stats so far through 4 innings lol...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Nope...I like my entire roster...that's why I want to deal...I fucking refuse to drop anyone...

that's why I won't win this year...

Comment

Working...