• Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

time to say 'ello

Over 4000 posts and so many votes later

Fuck, where to begin? The last few weeks have definitley been interesting and I've found myself never defending my loyalty to the site, my passion for Roth and my integrity. 3 things I thought I'd never really have to do... AT GREAT LENGTH, over and over again. When people from this same site come here to cause shit, I can handle that, heck I laughed most of it off, but when people from this site constantly question my modding position, well, I guess I won. (insert tears) If you read back to my original acceptance to become mod (none actually does exist btw but just go with me ) and then read some of the bashing against me, you may scratch your head like I have been. *sniff sniff* Then again, you may agree with me staying. Either way, I just wanted to celebrate Dave and the freedom to share stories and talk shit with other Roth fans. The Webbies OFFERED me a position of modding, to which I said "Sure, thanks a lot and I'll do the best I can. Now where's the bar?" but the same attitude has rubbed some people the right way, made them wet, some crybabies the wrong way and left me wondering what it is I'm even doing here if Im attacked and not supported by fellow members? It's definitely worth the bullshit. Van Halen stories, memories I have and others shared, the music and Dave himself will always be here.
    I stand up for what I believed was right, wrong or whether I give a flying fuck. I stand by it and hopefully stomped on a few people along the way. Day after day I find myself kicking ass, talking shit, joking, flirting and still find time moderating the Main forums with Stoffa, Mez and PA who also do a stellar job. Gimme a group hug fellas? You're right soldiers, the war is over. We didn't win though. WE KICKED ASS!!! I'm staying and that's what the chicks wanted, so the winner is currently kissing my tight buttocks. Oh well. It's horny of them, I know, but it's also very important to me to keep true to myself and keep believing in what I believe in (which happens to be SEX, DRUGS AND ROTH AND ROLL) with having to listen to or read (in this case) suggestive posts towards me. I haven't given in......YET!!! I've jerked off. Keep Rothing on, you guys and gals rock! Thanks for the oppurtunity and keep having fun. Something tells me you'll start having fun when the assholes realize I'm laughing my ass off as I write this.
    I've made a lot of friends and I will remember all, even after you kick the shit out of me for wasting your valuable time re-hashing this drivel. Thanks again. (I AM GRATE as Mod for my spot)
    I hope dissapointed any of you and wasted your time. This is truly the full intention of this parody.

MAX

Jer (Jan 04 - Till' they show my punk ass tha' door)

Don't cry for me...........

Laugh either at me, with me or at least fucking throw something!!!!!!

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Please Max, don't go! You'd better stay or I'll find you MAX! I never let you go or stay or whatever the fuck you are saying without a fight! Come back here big guy and give us a kiss!

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Hey Nick,

I never once said bye-bye!!! ;

Just wanted some ATTENTION!!!!
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Hey Max if you leave can I have your corner office?

Just kidding! Now get your ass in here and STFU!

Comment

• ashstralia
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Feb 2004

oh no!
          the thread that would not
          die has spawned an evil twin!!!

nyuk nyuk...

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

Re: time to say 'ello

Originally posted by MAX

Fuck, where to begin? The last few weeks have definitley been interesting and I've found myself never defending my loyalty to the site, my passion for Roth and my integrity. 3 things I thought I'd never really have to do... AT GREAT LENGTH, over and over again. When people from this same site come here to cause shit, I can handle that, heck I laughed most of it off, but when people from this site constantly question my modding position, well, I guess I won. (insert tears) If you read back to my original acceptance to become mod (none actually does exist btw but just go with me ) and then read some of the bashing against me, you may scratch your head like I have been. *sniff sniff* Then again, you may agree with me staying. Either way, I just wanted to celebrate Dave and the freedom to share stories and talk shit with other Roth fans. The Webbies OFFERED me a position of modding, to which I said "Sure, thanks a lot and I'll do the best I can. Now where's the bar?" but the same attitude has rubbed some people the right way, made them wet, some crybabies the wrong way and left me wondering what it is I'm even doing here if Im attacked and not supported by fellow members? It's definitely worth the bullshit. Van Halen stories, memories I have and others shared, the music and Dave himself will always be here.
            I stand up for what I believed was right, wrong or whether I give a flying fuck. I stand by it and hopefully stomped on a few people along the way. Day after day I find myself kicking ass, talking shit, joking, flirting and still find time moderating the Main forums with Stoffa, Mez and PA who also do a stellar job. Gimme a group hug fellas? You're right soldiers, the war is over. We didn't win though. WE KICKED ASS!!! I'm staying and that's what the chicks wanted, so the winner is currently kissing my tight buttocks. Oh well. It's horny of them, I know, but it's also very important to me to keep true to myself and keep believing in what I believe in (which happens to be SEX, DRUGS AND ROTH AND ROLL) with having to listen to or read (in this case) suggestive posts towards me. I haven't given in......YET!!! I've jerked off. Keep Rothing on, you guys and gals rock! Thanks for the oppurtunity and keep having fun. Something tells me you'll start having fun when the assholes realize I'm laughing my ass off as I write this.
            I've made a lot of friends and I will remember all, even after you kick the shit out of me for wasting your valuable time re-hashing this drivel. Thanks again. (I AM GRATE as Mod for my spot)
            I hope dissapointed any of you and wasted your time. This is truly the full intention of this parody.

MAX

See I can appreciate that. That is funny.

"FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by MAX
              Hey Nick,

I never once said bye-bye!!! ;

Just wanted some ATTENTION!!!!
              OH! THE DRAMA!

Comment

• MAX
                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
                oh no!
                the thread that would not
                die has spawned an evil twin!!!

nyuk nyuk...
                With an orange peel chaser!!!
                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

I wonder if it will make it to 1100 posts though?
                  "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• ashstralia
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                    With an orange peel chaser!!!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Hey BT... whos thread has more replies? Your or Mine? LMAO!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

ah shit. Yours i think. lol

Comment

• MAX
                          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia

Here are said rules:

1) She gets extremely sticky when licking freshly squeezed citrus juice off said yummy skin.

2) A shower is neccesary for the procedure but for goodness sakes mon, keep a trash can near the shower for all of the rind and peels.

3) Pay a lot of attention to the drain or try explaining it to the Roto-Rooter guy late at night!!!

Roth On!!!

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Northern Girl
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: time to say 'ello

Originally posted by MAX

MAX

Excellent !

I love a cocky smart-ass !
                            Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• ashstralia
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                              Here are said rules:
                              aaah!
                              at last it all makes sense!

throw in some vodka,