Banned
    • Jan 2004

you should try stucking it up your faggoty ass , chris

it's the nearest you'll get to being in vh

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

"FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

fuck he looks like Billy Squire there.
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• pete
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
          WRONG!!!

It just saved time.

After Petey's last little stunt, if I EVER see him in person, his face will be tattooed and you can count on it.
          Bitch Please

Oh and fuck you MAXipad.

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by pete
            Bitch Please

Oh and fuck you MAXipad.

Yeah that quote sure does sound like a physical threat eh? I think we're wasting our breath on these idiots Pete.

Comment

• thefive

Damn someone please pm me about this soap opera. ( The sheep pen and what happened over the weeks) I have been gone and havent posted very much here for a while. I just dont have time to read all these threads and catch up. I just want to know the main shit.

Thanks in advance if you pm me.

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

That happened a while ago. It's kinda old news at this point.
                Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• thefive

Originally posted by Rikk
                  That happened a while ago. It's kinda old news at this point.
                  Well shit fill me in. I am not just asking about the sheep pen.

Comment

• MAX
                    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Regardless,

Pete can still kiss my ass, I'd LOVE to meet him in person and I never threatened him. What I meant is that I'd "tattoo" his face with kisses.
                    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by thefive
                      Well shit fill me in. I am not just asking about the sheep pen.
                      Basically, MAX, BILL, myself and a few others had a war with PETE, GUWAPO and a few others. It was very ugly. Certain things happened. I really don't want to dredge it all up with my opinions because I kind of want peace to be somewhat maintained at the moment.

This was a few months ago, although the aftershocks still happen to this day.

I'm going to drink a beer. I'm glad I didn't go out tonight. It's colder out there than eskimo pussy.
                      Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
                        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Basically, MAX, BILL, myself and a few others had a war with PETE, GUWAPO and a few others. It was very ugly. Certain things happened.
                        Well, I'm STILL there with those two scumbags if it means anything?

Especially Peteyboy.

Tattoo You?
                        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• thefive

Basically, MAX, BILL, myself and a few others had a war with PETE, GUWAPO and a few others. It was very ugly. Certain things happened. I really don't want to dredge it all up with my opinions because I kind of want peace to be somewhat maintained at the moment.

I'm going to drink a beer. I'm glad I didn't go out tonight. It's colder out there than eskimo pussy.
                          Okay thanks for some info. I wasn't asking anyone to fill me in posting. Just pm. I just wanted to know the main shit. Thats all.

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by pete
                            Bitch Please

Oh and fuck you MAXipad.

Clever shit there BITCH!!!

Fuck with me.............

Please?
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by thefive
                              Okay thanks for some info. I wasn't asking anyone to fill me in posting. Just pm. I just wanted to know the main shit. Thats all.
                              No worries.
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Dan
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Give me Eskimo Pussy.
                                First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Working...