X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Full Bug
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Brock Lesnar opts to put WWE career on hold
    The official home of the latest WWE news, results and events. Get breaking news, photos, and video of your favorite WWE Superstars.

Brock Lesnar has made a personal decision to put his WWE career on hold to prepare to tryout for the National Football League this season. Brock has wrestled his entire professional career in the WWE and we are proud of his accomplishments and wish him the best in his new endeavor.
    Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Lesnar...for all his faults in this business...could be a big sell for a fledgling fed to hang their hats on to start competing with the bigboys...

like the NWA/TNN or whatever the fuck it's called...

if they paid him the money...and used him to bring over a couple of other players...they could make a dent...

with that being said...

who cares...

Benoit won! Against HHH and HBK in a three way...

about time...Benoit and Guerrero the title holders...

good to see new blood...now let's hope they fucking get Benoit going in a fucking bigtime feud...

did Cena win?
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Full Bug
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Yeah, Cena won, it was the first match on the card, I guess that makes him the US champ, not a great match but not the worst either....The New York crowd was really bashing Lesner, was something to see, you could tell it really pissed Brock off....
        Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Well...I say fuck the crowd...nothing against them...

but not everyone is as lucky as the Rock...with that potential outside of wrestling...

it has to suck having to travel...what was it I heard...320 days of the year or some shit like that...

The Rock has it made...picks and chooses...

Lesnar...being still considered a "Rookie" in the biz...doesn't have that luxury yet...perhaps this is his way to show them he's not dependant on wrestling...

he'll be back...and as a heel to the nth degree...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• rustoffa
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
            Benoit won! Against HHH and HBK in a three way...
            about time...
            Haha......and he didn't blade.Nice to see HHH finally do a clean job in the middle of the ring.The Cena/Big Slow finish was classic with the chain distraction to use the knucks.Crowd response to the Goldberg/Lesnar matchup reminded me of Rocky/Hogan,marked out crowd to say the least.Anyone else baffled by the continued Foley putting over Orton thing?

Comment

• Full Bug
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Did you know Lesner bought his own private jet to make traveling easier for him? Not one other wrestler had that luxury, yet Brock still complained about the traveling, I wonder how all the other wrestlers felt about him still complaining even though he has his own jet.....

Comment

• Full Bug
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin

he'll be back...and as a heel to the nth degree...
                I bet your going to be right......

Comment

• Full Bug
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
                  Anyone else baffled by the continued Foley putting over Orton thing?
                  I think its the right thing for Foley to do, he isnt going to be around long anyway and Orton needs the push beating Foley gives him, and everyone knows how classy Foley is, I'm not surprised he is putting Orton over.....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

And hell...Orton has that old school/new school mentality...I like him...and he has the potential to be as big as Cena is right now...

Foley's doing the class thing, and I'm sure that McMahon will give him his due when it's time...

Comment

• Elitest

Who won on the goldberg/lesnier match? What if anything with the undertaker is going on?

Comment

• Full Bug
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Golberg won the match, you didnt miss much, the match was crap.....Lesner gave the crowd the finger, after that Austin Stunned Brock, and a little later Goldberg, thats about it, lots of boring chants from the crowd.....
                        Not sure what their doing with Undertaker yet, that may come out Thursday on Smackdown.....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Was Paul Bearer there...and who was he with if he was?

Comment

• Full Bug
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Yep, he was there, he signed a year contract I believe.....

Comment

• Full Bug
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

They should bring back the Funeral Parlour, that was a funny segment back in the day.....He is with Taker.....
                              He actually has his own website, I guess everyone has one these days.....
                              Last edited by Full Bug; 03-16-2004, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

I heard he signed a contract clear back in October...I just wasn't sure if he was with the Taker...or with Kane...

Comment

Working...