Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Badguy
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Speaking of books, the WWE is trying to work a Flair/Foley angle, based on the genuine heat between the two, after the release of Flair`s book, in which he (according to reports) trashes Foley.

It won`t be until Autumn, though, as Foley still has a knee injury from his hardcore match with Randy Orton.

That could be good, if not very forward thinking.
    sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• rustoffa
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mr Badguy
      I don`t know where they might be on the web, although I`m sure they`ll be out there somewhere.

They show one a week on the new wrestling channel here in the UK.

The Heenan interview was taped in 2001, after the fall of WCW and before Bobby`s throat got real bad.

It was basically a guy asking him questions about almost everything in a room with a video camera for about an hour and a half. Nothing fancy.

Bobby was really honest and it was a very revealing interview.

I`ve also seen Jim Cornette, Al Snow and Jeff Hardy with, among others, Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels to come.

All the interviews were taped when they were out of contract with WWE/WCW which means they don`t hold back.
      It's gotta be the RF Video shoot tapes. I mentioned the site a good while back and now I'm ashamed I did. The owner "Rob Feinstein", got busted for pedophilia or some shit...unbelievable....he had exclusive rights to do "fan cam" videos of the ECW shows. He was at the majority of those I saw. He did alot of really obscure stuff as well, he taped one of Dusty's "TCW" shows here some years back. Dunno if the motherfuckers' site is still up, but he did shoot interviews with basically everyone imaginable. I have a few of 'em, the HBK and Sid Vicious shoots are fucking incredible.

Comment

• Mr Badguy
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Well, I didn`t know shit about the guy that taped them but the actual interviews have been very insightful.

I can`t wait to hear what Bret and Shawn have to say about the screw job in Montreal.

Bobby Heenan`s take was that you could look at it two ways.

Yes, McMahon shouldn`t have given Hart complete creative control of his matches.

However, he also pointed out that Bret worked for Vince and it was his belt and his company so he could do whatever he wanted.

Looking back on it all, I think Bret must have been pretty naieve not to have expected a double-cross.

Interestingly, McMahon and Hart met recently to discuss a Bret DVD.

I can`t see the Montreal match being on it.
        sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Full Bug
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Ever seen "Wrestling With Shadows" Badguy? What a cool documentry that is, I loved seeing Vince limp down the hallway after Bret punched him in the face....And Shawn lying his ass off denying he knew about the screwjob....
          Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Mr Badguy
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I don`t know if I`ve seen that one.

I remember seeing a documentary about Bret that had a lot of footage from Montreal, including Bret spitting in Vince`s face after the match and then looking for him backstage to kick his ass.

It also had a lot of stuff about his family.

That could have been the same thing.
            sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Full Bug
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Yeah, thats the one....
              Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• rustoffa
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Is that the one that was on Discovery? It had a piece on the "dungeon" with Stu walking around talking about it....lol...still in the basement. Jericho and Storm were trained there just to name a few.

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Wasn`t Davey boy Smith trained there as well?

Was he really an in-law of the Hart family or was it another WWE angle?
                  sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

How about the Bret DVD?

What matches would you pick?

I would have Hart/Mr Perfect from Summerslam `91 for his first Intercontinental belt.

A great technical match up, although it ended Curt Henning`s career as a main event wrestler.

Also Vs Shawn Michaels in the ladder match from (I think) Survivor Series `92, also for the Intercontinental title.

And Vs The British Bulldog at Summerslam `93.

Another great match up.

I suppose there will also be at least one early Hart foundation tag match on there.
                    sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Full Bug
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Wasn`t Davey boy Smith trained there as well?

Was he really an in-law of the Hart family or was it another WWE angle?
                      Davey was married to one of Brets sisters, Diana.....To say her and Bret dont get along is an understatement......

Comment

• Full Bug
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

How about the Bret DVD?

What matches would you pick?

I would have Hart/Mr Perfect from Summerslam `91 for his first Intercontinental belt.

A great technical match up, although it ended Curt Henning`s career as a main event wrestler.

Also Vs Shawn Michaels in the ladder match from (I think) Survivor Series `92, also for the Intercontinental title.

And Vs The British Bulldog at Summerslam `93.

Another great match up.

I suppose there will also be at least one early Hart foundation tag match on there.
                        I would add Bret vs Stone Cold, the one where Austin bleed like a pig....
                        Hart Foundation vs The Bulldogs would be good too.....
                        Bret vs Owen needs to be on there.....
                        And the Iron Man match between Bret and Shawn Michaels....

Comment

• rustoffa
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
                          I would add Bret vs Stone Cold, the one where Austin bleed like a pig....
                          Hart Foundation vs The Bulldogs would be good too.....
                          Bret vs Owen needs to be on there.....
                          And the Iron Man match between Bret and Shawn Michaels....
                          Yeah bro, the SCSA / Brett match was a good one. That match sent Austin to superstardom.

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

John "Bradshaw" Layfield is in deep shit.

During a house show in Germany he twice did a Nazi salute to the crowd, which is illegal in Germany, and almost incited a riot.

One fan rushed the ring and was thrown out.

Under German law even foreigners can be prosecuted for the salute, although it`s not yet clear if Layfield will be.
                            sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Full Bug
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Source: WrestlingObserver.com

-- John ‘Bradshaw’ Layfield has been fired by CNBC in the past few hours, after finding out and investigating the “Nazi” incident which occurred on the German leg of WWE’s European tour. More information on said incident can be found on the newsboard a few posts down.

-- CNBC, as I said, investigated the incident and a spokesperson for the company said that they “found his behavior to be offensive, inappropriate and not benefiting anyone associated with our network”.
                              ------------
                              And the Tool Of The Day Award goes to....What an idiot....I wouldnt care if he got fired from the WWE as well, I think he pretty much sucks anyway....

Comment

• rustoffa
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Talk about a cheap pop. That's so fucking mindless it's funny. He can write investing books, yet grasping common sense eludes him. Fucking idiot.

Comment

Working...