Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Badguy
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I actually think his new persona has great potential.

Kinda like Ted DiBiase of the millenium.

Draws a lot of very cheap heat.

However, I still think they scaped the bottom of the barrel with the "heart attack" angle.
    sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Full Bug
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Now we got Benoit vs Kane at the next PPV, BORING.....Although if anyone can drag a good match out of Kane its Benoit.....
      Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• rustoffa
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
        Although if anyone can drag a good match out of Kane its Benoit.....
        Benoit's a good wrestler, but that's an impossibility.

Comment

• alexpgrimes
          Foot Soldier
          • Jan 2004

They should have kept the APA together. I know Ron Simmons was getting old but hell Rick Flair still wrestles.
          If I want any shit out of you, I'll squeeze your head.

Comment

• Full Bug
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
            Benoit's a good wrestler, but that's an impossibility.
            I dunno, I read house show reports that say the have had some good matches, they all end with Kane tapping out to Benoits crossface.....
            Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Full Bug
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Anyone remember Jaqcues Rougeau's (The Mountie) shock stick? I came across this story and thought it was kinda funny.....
              ===========================================
              It was Rougeau’s idea for the Mountie to carry a red shock stick with a yellow tip, a prop that McMahon was reluctant about him using at first. It used a lawnmower coil with reverse electricity that produced a visible inch and a half of current between two posts at the tip of the stick. It had to be legit for the great visual effect the cameras would capture while Rougeau made his way to the ring. For safety, there was a security lock button underneath the stick that Rougeau had forgotten to switch on at a show when he went to zap a wet Koko B. Ware. Unbeknownst to Rougeau, Ware was really being shocked by the wand while Rougeau just thought he was doing an exceptional job of selling. After a round of deep apologies later in the dressing room to Ware, who had come unglued and was ready to fight, McMahon said, “Hey, that shock stick’s going to get over!”

Comment

• rustoffa
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Anyone remember Jaqcues Rougeau's (The Mountie) shock stick? I came across this story and thought it was kinda funny.....
                Yep, remember Hall tazering goldturd? Goddamn, I thought I was gonna die laughing.

Comment

• Full Bug
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

This from the Wrestling Observer....
                  Hulk Hogan was on FAN 590 in Toronto talking hockey yesterday. He was in character the entire time talking about how Tampa Bay is going to beat Calgary just like he "beat up Bret Hart, dude!" Hogan said was a hockey fan because his son Nick played for the Junior Lightning in Tampa. He said if there had been hockey in Tampa when he was growing up, he'd have been a hockey player instead of a wrestler. Well, it's Hogan. I mean, he was great at what he did but I hardly think he was an NHL caliber athlete. When interviewer Howard Burger asked if he'd be in the penalty box all the time, Hogan said, No, he'd be body checking and body slamming all the players just like he slammed Andre the Giant. Host Roger Lajoie said that it seemed difficult to get anything out of Hogan, which is the kiss of death if the hosts bury you like that after an interview. Burger than said if people didn't know what he meant about slamming Andre the Giant, he said Andrew was a guy "who must have been about 900 pounds." And the legend grows. Hogan did plug Toronto as his favorite wrestling city, saying they punked The Rock at Skydome when everyone said Hogan was finished. Anyway, we're told this interview was one of those deals that makes you embarrassed to be a fan.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  God I hate Hogan, what a tool.....

Comment

• rustoffa
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Jobber of the week? RAW.

Comment

• Full Bug
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

If anyone is interested in watching a couple of new interviews with Vince M. click on the link, its worth a watch......

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I`ve been watching some of the shoot interviews over the past few weeks.

Bobby Heenan`s was great.

Also been watching Raven on TNA.

Why the fuck did WWE not use him properly?

He`s way better than the shit they were getting him to do.
                        sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Full Bug
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

True, they didnt use Raven right.......
                          Where are these shoot interviews you are talking about Badguy? Any links to those would be cool.....
                          Any Bobby is the best, I have his first book and look forward to getting his new one, just havent been able to find it in any bookstores yet....

Comment

• Full Bug
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Speaking of books Badguy, I dont know if you are into them or not, but if you can get the Dynamite Kid's book, (Tom Billington) besides Mick Foleys first its the best one I have ever read.....

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Where are these shoot interviews you are talking about Badguy? Any links to those would be cool.....
                              Any Bobby is the best, I have his first book and look forward to getting his new one, just havent been able to find it in any bookstores yet....
                              I don`t know where they might be on the web, although I`m sure they`ll be out there somewhere.

They show one a week on the new wrestling channel here in the UK.

The Heenan interview was taped in 2001, after the fall of WCW and before Bobby`s throat got real bad.

It was basically a guy asking him questions about almost everything in a room with a video camera for about an hour and a half. Nothing fancy.

Bobby was really honest and it was a very revealing interview.

I`ve also seen Jim Cornette, Al Snow and Jeff Hardy with, among others, Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels to come.

All the interviews were taped when they were out of contract with WWE/WCW which means they don`t hold back.
                              sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I don`t know where they might be on the web, although I`m sure they`ll be out there somewhere.

They show one a week on the new wrestling channel here in the UK.

The Heenan interview was taped in 2001, after the fall of WCW and before Bobby`s throat got real bad.

It was basically a guy asking him questions about almost everything in a room with a video camera for about an hour and a half. Nothing fancy.

Bobby was really honest and it was a very revealing interview.

I`ve also seen Jim Cornette, Al Snow and Jeff Hardy with, among others, Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels to come.

All the interviews were taped when they were out of contract with WWE/WCW which means they don`t hold back.
                                sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

Working...