X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Katydid
    I am a Giant CUNT
    • Apr 2004

Rites Of Passage

HERE IS SOMETHING TO HELP MALES BECOME MEN.

IN OLDEN DAYS THE FATHER WAS HEAD OF THE HOUSEHOLD AND TAUGHT THE BOYS TO HUNT, FISH, MAKE A LIVING.

AND HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT MALE.

ANYMORE WITH DIVORCE AND SINGLE PARENTHOOD WE HAVE A GENERATION OF YOUNG MALES WHO HAVE NO DIRECTION IN LIFE AND DO NOT KNOW HOW TO BECOME A MAN.

IF ANY ADULT MALES KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT; PERHAPS THEY COULD RELATE THEIR EXPERIENCES WITH THEIR FATHERS AND THE MALES OF THE FAMILY IN HELPING THEM BECOME MEN.

PERHAPS THEY COULD ALSO (FOR THE YOUNGER MALES) BE ROLE MODELS AND TELL THEM HOW TO BECOME ROLE MODELS FOR THEIR SONS.

I'M GOING TO START A FEMALE'S RITE OF PASSAGE ALSO.

THERE IS A WEALTH OF KNOWLEDGE ON THE WEB THAT CAN BE USED. PLEASE RESEARCH IT AND POST IT HERE FOR THE YOUNGER MALES TO READ.

HERE IS ONE I FOUND: http://www.inform.org/menalive/ritesof.htm

EVERY CULTURE HAS RITES OF PASSAGE INTO MANHOOD.

LET US KNOW WHAT YOU ADMIRED ABOUT YOUR FATHER AND THE MEN IN YOUR FAMILY; AND WHY YOU WANT TO TEACH YOUR KIDS TO BE LIKE THEM...
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Don't your "male" children refuse to talk to you?

Comment

• DLR7884
      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

If I were Katypig's son I wouldn't talk to her.

DLR7884
      And she'd never see her grandchildren, that's for sure.
      Originally Posted by WARF:
      DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Katydid
        I am a Giant CUNT
        • Apr 2004

In Olden Days men were taught, "Never get someone's daughter pregnant." " Look on women as your sister or mother and show them respect."

Always work and provide for your family. Learn to be a role model; Someone others can look up to.

Learn to work and make truck patches so your family won't starve. Hunt and fish and work the land.

Learn to make things with your hands, bird houses, chicken coops, bruder houses, outdoor johns...

Learn to saddle a horse and break a horse.

Learn to milk a cow.

Learn to lift large sacks of feed.

Learn to shoot a gun

Learn to try liquor or roll a Prince Albert cigarette.

Learn to swim.

Learn to shoot a bow and arrow.

Get good at sports.

How to bid on a ladies pies at a pie supper.

Learn how to waltz and dance a jig.

Learn to dicipline yourself and become a man. Get some heroes and copy them.

Work on your good qualities and play down your bad.

Don't be a pussy, or a henpecked husband.

Most certainly don't hang with the women and try to copy them. Get out and do manly things.

Learn to stretch barb wire, chop wood, make a fire with wood, maybe plant some pretty flowers to impress your wife and maybe she will give you some.

Bring the wife and kids candy home from work sometimes.

Go to church, sit on the back row, if they cry to coerce you to get saved...stop going only to brush arbor meetings.

Stand outside and smoke and look in the winder at revivals...

But modern men should go to church with your family then have a family dinner every Sunday. Establish some things the family can do together.

Get the cars washed and the lawn mowed on Sats. Make the sons help.

Get after the wife and make her and the daughters clean house and do the laundry and shopping for groceries.

Start a hobby you and your sons can enjoy together. Don't keep your nose stuck up the wife's ass all time. Let her and the daughters go to the gym, or shopping.

Don't lay around dirty and unshaved. Make yourself take a bath every day....I know, 'everytime you start smelling like a man she makes you take a bath.'

Don't make your wife a sports widow.

Birthdays, holidays, get something personal for the wife or girlfriend.

Comment

• alexpgrimes
          Foot Soldier
          • Jan 2004

Well atleast your not typing in all caps anymore.. Hey pyscho what happened to the old biblical saying that women should be seen and not heard??? In other words shut the fuck up. No one cares you old hag.
          If I want any shit out of you, I'll squeeze your head.

Comment

• DLR7884
            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by alexpgrimes
            what happened to the old biblical saying that women should be seen and not heard??? In other words shut the fuck up. No one cares you old hag.
            Katypig shouldn't be seen OR heard.

DLR7884
            She'll blind you AND make you deaf.
            DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Katydid
              I am a Giant CUNT
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DLR7884
              Katypig shouldn't be seen OR heard.

DLR7884
              She'll blind you AND make you deaf.
              All that wanking off over in hitchWORLD did that to you.

Comment

• Katydid
                I am a Giant CUNT
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by alexpgrimes
                Well atleast your not typing in all caps anymore.. Hey pyscho what happened to the old biblical saying that women should be seen and not heard??? In other words shut the fuck up. No one cares you old hag.
                Is that the way your daddy and his daddy raised him? What did your mother and grandmother say about that?

See guys...this is what I am talking about. Are you doing this to your wife because your father did?

Comment

• DLR7884
                  ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Katydid
                  All that wanking off over in hitchWORLD did that to you.
                  I didn't say I was deaf or blind, buttplug.

DLR7884
                  Pay attention, pig.

Comment

• Katydid
                    I am a Giant CUNT
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DLR7884
                    If I were Katypig's son I wouldn't talk to her.

DLR7884
                    And she'd never see her grandchildren, that's for sure.
                    Why you little bicycle seat sniffer, you hang around and bother me more than all my kids put together. (And I love you for it)...

Actually I talk to my sons every couple days. We talk for an hour or two...

I do miss seeing my grandkids tho...they have grown up and I missed all the little grandma things...

But I'm trying to sell out and move closer to them...

Comment

• Katydid
                      I am a Giant CUNT
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                      My sons are all I have left...We are very close. I talk to them every couple days.

My oldest is always talking about company he has...

The next to the oldest is always talking about his songwriting and producing.

My youngest is always talking about girls, and his AA and NA meetings and his psycologist. (His left side is paralyzed and he has had two heart attacks...caused by a contusion on the brain from rough housing with some guys and hitting his head on a wooden ottaman. It caused blood clots...)

My grand kids talk to me too...They are very smart and talented.

Comment

• Katydid
                        I am a Giant CUNT
                        • Apr 2004

Did any of your fathers have you work with them? I mean learn to "work"?

Did any of your fathers take you fishing or hunting?

Did your fathers encourage you to take part in sports.

Did your fathers encourage you to get good at music, and play with you?

Did your fathers take you out riding horses on trails and just talk man to man around a campfire? Camp out?

Did your fathers keep track of what was bothering you growing up, and talk about it with you?

Did your grandfather do things with you, or some male in the family, if you didn't have a father.

What are some fond memories that you'd like to share with your sons?

Comment

• DLR7884
                          ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Katydid
                          Why you little bicycle seat sniffer, you hang around and bother me more than all my kids put together. (And I love you for it)...
                          Do you love me "to death?"

If so, please hang yourself to prove your love for me, swine.

DLR7884
                          You make me sick.

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

KATYDID, aren't you supposed to keep your rants in Hitchworld?
                            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• DLR7884
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Katy.

If you really love me, you will try to fly for me.

Get on the roof.....flap those wings.

Pigs really will fly!

DLR7884
                              Thud!

Comment

Working...