• Show
Clear All
  • Golden AWe
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

look at the delusional whore's posts

BAN HER

Originally posted by Katydid

Oh, and something else that makes me think that was the dude off Steely Dan...I was wearing a jade necklace and earrings...the earrings hung down about 4"...

He saw me there and I asked as I passed by, "how are you?" He said, "No flies on me."

I didn't even know of this group until I heard George Clooney was making a movie about them...I'd told him my Hughdual Lee Dugan story...

I used to write to George Clooney, Sam Haskell and his aunt Rosemary Clooney made sure he got them. For like 6 yrs. He and Charlie Sheen...(Long story...I'll tell it all some day)...

I even told George Clooney where I hung out...

Anyway one song Steely Dan has is about green earrings. This was several years ago. (well figure back when he made that movie about Steely Dan)...

Maybe I am being parnoid, but what I'm saying is true.
    Dang, I knew there was something I forgot to do...

I just told my Hughdual Lee Dugan story to George Clooney in a letter. Next thing I knew my son John told me they were making a movie about Steely Dan and George Clooney was playing the part. I didn't even know who Steely Dan was, had never heard of them before (you have to remember I listened to Country Music) So I went to an old buy, sell or trade place and found an old tape with the picture of the Kaydid...could barely hear it; it was so worn out. Then I finally saw the movie. In the movie they made out like the Katy he talks about is a dildo or dope or something...wasn't quite clear to me what it was exactly.

Later I went to the mall and looked and found the one with Green Earrings on it. Much later after I got a computer got a thingy about their music and signed a guest book. Never really went in again. But what I said happened...what the guy said to me, and me wearing the earrings, even before I'd ever heard that song or knew who Steely Dan was.

One time I wrote George mentioning that my old lady patient went to a friend's house and played the pump organ. Played "You are my Sunshine," "Angel Band" , my usual on and on when I'm psyched....

Next thing I knew they did O Brother Where Art Thou with those old songs in it...

I never get credit for my good ideas. I wish just once I could get credit for something instead of ridicule.

I know how HITCH must feel .... Everyone just gets the credit, we just get the shaft.
    Originally posted by Cato
    Golden, why are you FAT?
    Originally posted by lesfunk
    Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
    http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Golden AWe
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

BAN KATYDID!!!

Oh, and something else that makes me think that was the dude off Steely Dan...I was wearing a jade necklace and earrings...the earrings hung down about 4"...

He saw me there and I asked as I passed by, "how are you?" He said, "No flies on me."

I didn't even know of this group until I heard George Clooney was making a movie about them...I'd told him my Hughdual Lee Dugan story...

I used to write to George Clooney, Sam Haskell and his aunt Rosemary Clooney made sure he got them. For like 6 yrs. He and Charlie Sheen...(Long story...I'll tell it all some day)...

Anyway one song Steely Dan has is about green earrings. This was several years ago. (well figure back when he made that movie about Steely Dan)...

I just told my Hughdual Lee Dugan story to George Clooney in a letter. Next thing I knew my son John told me they were making a movie about Steely Dan and George Clooney was playing the part. I didn't even know who Steely Dan was, had never heard of them before (you have to remember I listened to Country Music) So I went to an old buy, sell or trade place and found an old tape with the picture of the Kaydid...could barely hear it; it was so worn out. Then I finally saw the movie. In the movie they made out like the Katy he talks about is a dildo or dope or something...wasn't quite clear to me what it was exactly.

Later I went to the mall and looked and found the one with Green Earrings on it. Much later after I got a computer got a thingy about their music and signed a guest book. Never really went in again. But what I said happened...what the guy said to me, and me wearing the earrings, even before I'd ever heard that song or knew who Steely Dan was.

One time I wrote George mentioning that my old lady patient went to a friend's house and played the pump organ. Played "You are my Sunshine," "Angel Band" , my usual on and on when I'm psyched....

Next thing I knew they did O Brother Where Art Thou with those old songs in it...

I never get credit for my good ideas. I wish just once I could get credit for something instead of ridicule.

I know how HITCH must feel .... Everyone just gets the credit, we just get the shaft.

Golden, why are you FAT?
      Originally posted by lesfunk
      Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
      http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Golden AWe
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

BAN KATYDID!!!
        Golden, why are you FAT?