X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bob_R
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Joke thread

A first-grade teacher was having trouble with one of her students. The teacher asked, "Harry, what is your problem?"

Harry answered, "I'm too smart for the first-grade. My sister is in the third-grade and I am smarter than she is! I think I should be in the third-grade too!"

The teacher had enough. She took Harry to the principal's office. While Harry waited in the outer office, the teacher explained to the principal what the situation was. The principal told the teacher he would give the boy a test and if he failed to answer any of his questions he was to go back to the first-grade and behave. The teacher agreed. Harry was brought in and the conditions were explained to him and he agreed to take the test.

Principal: "What is 3 x 3?"

Harry: "9"

Principal: "What is 6 x 6?"

Harry: "36"

And so it went with every quest ion the principal thought a third-grade should know. The principal looks at the teacher and tells her, "I think Harry can go to the third-grade."

The teacher says to the princip! al, "Let me ask him some questions?" The principal and Harry both agree.

Teacher: "What does a cow have four of that I have only two of?

Harry: "Legs"

Teacher: "What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?" (The principal wondered, why does she ask such a question!)

Harry: "Pockets"

Teacher: "What does a dog do that a man steps into?"

Harry: "Pants"

Teacher: "What's starts with a C and ends with a T, is hairy, oval, delicious and contains thin whitish liquid?" (The principal's eyes open really wide and before he could stop the answer...)

Harry: "Coconut"

Teache r: "What goes in hard and pink then comes! out sof t and sticky?"

Harry: "Bubblegum"

Teacher: "What does a man do standing up, a woman do sitting down and a dog do on three legs?" (The principal's eyes open really wide and before he could stop the answer...)

Harry: "Shake hands"

Teacher: "Now I will ask some 'Who am I' sort of questions, okay?"

Harry: "Yup"

Teacher: "You stick your poles inside me. You tie me down to get me up. I get wet before you do."

Harry: "Tent"

Teacher: "A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when you're bored. The best man always has me first." (Principal was looking restless and bit tense)

Harry: "Wedding Ring"

Teacher: "I come in many sizes. When I'm not well, I drip. When you blow me, you feel good."

Harry: "Nose"

Teacher: " I have a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates. I come with a quiver."

Harry: "Arrow"

Teacher: "What word starts with an 'F' and ends in 'K' that means a lot of excitement?"

Harry: "Fire truck"

The principal breathed a sigh of relief and told the teacher, "Put his ass in the sixth-grade, I got the last ten questions wrong myself."
    Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!
  • Bob_R
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

The doctor, who had been seeing an 80-year-old woman
    for most of her life, finally retired. At her next checkup,
    the new doctor told her to bring a list of all the medicines that had been prescribed for her. As the young doctor was looking through these, his eyes grewwide as he realized she has a prescription for birth control pills.

"Mrs. Smith, do you realize these are BIRTH CONTROL pills?!?" "Yes, they help me sleep at night." "Mrs. Smith, I assure you there is absolutely NOTHING in these that could possibly help you sleep!"
    She reached out and patted the young Doctor's knee. "Yes,
    dear, I know that. But every morning, I grind one up and mix it in
    the glass of orange juice that my 16 year old granddaughter drinks...

And believe me, it helps me sleep at night!"
    Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Sarge
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

What do you tell a woman with 2 black eyes?

Nothing.. she has already been told twice!
      ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
      The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
      [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• Sarge
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

it's just a joke..
        ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
        The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
        [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• knuckleboner
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

heh heh. the physically joke complement to that one, sarge, is:

what do all battered women have in common?

[screaming as you pound your fist on the table:] THEY NEVER FUCKING LISTEN!!!!

(also, just a joke...)

Comment

• Bob_R
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

There was a preacher whose wife was expecting a baby. The preacher went to the congregation and asked for a raise. After much consideration and discussion, they passed a rule that whenever the preacher's family expanded, so would his paycheck.
            After six children, this started to get expensive and the congregation decided to hold another meeting to discuss the preacher's salary. There was much yelling and bickering about how much the clergyman's additional children were costing the church.
            Finally, the preacher got up and spoke to the crowd. "Having children is an act of God!" Silence fell upon the congregation. In the back of the room a little old lady stood up and in her frail voice said: "snow and rain are also acts of God, but when we get too much, we wear rubbers!"
            Don't you just love little old ladies?

Comment

• Ozzy Fudd
              Veteran
              • Jan 2004

Deer Sir,

We wanna apply for the secritary job what we saw in the paper. WE can Type real quik wit one finggar and can sulve Solitair in 20 seconds in the Profi mode.
              WE love speaking on the telefone and because of that We do talk to my frends on it for about houers a day.

Werere lookin for a Jobb as a secritary but it musent be to complicaited.
              so you can pay Us what you theenk that were am werth,

Thank you in idvance fore yore anser.

Yore best aplicant so farr

BS : Because the resime is a bit short below is a picksure of us taken at oure last jobb.
              Last edited by Ozzy Fudd; 03-14-2004, 05:04 PM.
              Roth Army MP
              Originally posted by Panamark
              Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
              or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
              Originally posted by BITEYOASS
              She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
              Originally posted by JAY HALE
              so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

• Ozzy Fudd
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

the joke

Ok I'm sorry (Yeah Right !!!)

Here is the joke

My lord, I do think it is one of the best!!

POSSIBLY THE BEST BLONDE JOKE EVER
                A blonde walks into a pharmacy and asks the assistant for some rectum deodorant. The pharmacist, a little bemused, explains to the woman they don't sell rectum deodorant, and never have. Unfazed, the blonde assures the pharmacist that she has been buying the stuff from this store on a regular basis and would like some more.
                "I'm sorry," says the pharmacist, "we don't have any."
                "But, I always buy it here," says the blonde.
                "Do you have the container that it came in?" asks the pharmacist.
                "Yes," said the blonde, "I'll go home and get it."
                She returns with the container and hands it to the pharmacist who looks at it and says to her, "This is just a normal stick of underarm deodorant"
                Annoyed, the blonde snatches the container back and reads out loud from the container......... "TO APPLY, PUSH UP BOTTOM."
                Roth Army MP
                Originally posted by Panamark
                Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
                or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
                Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
                Originally posted by JAY HALE
                so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

• Full Bug
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Gynaecologist Appointment

One night, as a couple lays down for bed, the husband starts rubbing his wife's arm.

The wife turns away, saying, "I'm sorry honey, I've got a gynaecologist appointment tomorrow and I want to stay fresh"

The husband, rejected, turns over.

A few minutes later, he rolls backover and taps his wife again, saying, "Do you have a dentist appointment tomorrow, too?"
                  Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Bob_R
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

A FISHY STORY

A man calls home to his wife and says, "Honey I have been asked to go fishing at a big lake up in Canada with my boss and several of his friends. We'll be gone for a week.

This is a good opportunity for me to get that promotion I've been wanting, so would you please pack me enough clothes for a week and set out my rod and tackle box.

We're leaving from the office and I will swing by the house to pick my things up. Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pajamas."

The wife thinks this sounds a little fishy but being a good wife she does exactly what her husband asked.

The following weekend he comes home a little tired but otherwise looking good. The wife welcomes him home and asks if he caught many fish.

He says, "Yes! Lots of Walleye, some Bluegill, and a few Pike.

After a pause he adds.."Why didn't you pack my new blue silk pajamas
                    like I asked you to do?"

"I did", she said, "they're in your tackle box."

Comment

• Bob_R
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I was doing yard work after the storm this weekend and my wife was
                      about to take a shower. I realized that I couldn't find the rake. I
                      yelled up to my wife, "Where is the rake?" She couldn't hear me and
                      she shouted back, "What?"

I pointed to my eye, then I pointed to my knee and made a raking
                      motion. Then my wife wasn't sure and said, What? I repeated the
                      gestures. "EYE KNEE-THE RAKE"

My wife replied that she understands and signals back. She first
                      points to her eye, next she points to her left breast, then she points
                      to her butt, and finally to her crotch. Well, there is no way in hell
                      I could even come close to that one. Exasperated, I went upstairs and
                      asked her, "What the hell was that?"

She replies,

EYE - LEFT TIT - BEHIND - THE BUSH

Comment

• Bob_R
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

A burglar broke into a house one night. When he picked up a CD player, a strange disembodied voice echoed from the dark saying, "Jesus is watching you."

He nearly jumped out of his skin, clicked his flashlight off and froze.
                        When he heard nothing more, he clicked on his flashlight and began
                        searching again for more valuables. Just as he pulled the stereo out so
                        he could disconnect the wires, clear as a bell he heard, "Jesus is
                        watching you."

Freaked out, he shone his light around frantically, looking for the
                        source of the voice. Finally, in the corner of the room, his flashlight
                        came to rest on a parrot. "Did you say that?" he asked the parrot.
                        "Yep," confessed the parrot, ! ! and then squawked, "I'm trying to warn
                        you."

The burglar relaxed. "Warn me, huh? Who are you?"
                        "Moses," replied the parrot.
                        The burglar laughed. "What kind of stupid person would name a parrot
                        Moses?"

The parrot replied, "Probably the same kind of person that would name a Rotweiller Jesus."

Comment

• Full Bug
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

There was an older woman wondering around the supermarket calling out, "Crisco, Crissssco!"

Soon, a store clerk approached her, saying, "Madam, the Crisco is on Aisle D."

The woman replied, "Oh, I'm not looking for the cooking stuff. I'm calling my husband."

"Your husband's name is Crisco?" asked the clerk.

"Oh, no, no! I only call him that when we're in public," she said.

Curious, the clerk asked, "Well, what do you call him when you're at home?"

"Lard ass," she replied.
                          Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Bob_R
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

A rich white guy in Georgia decided that he wanted to throw a party and
                            invited all of his buddies and neighbors. He also invited Leroy, the
                            token black guy in the neighborhood. He held the party around the
                            pool in the backyard of his mansion. Everyone was having a good time
                            drinking, dancing, eating shrimp, oysters and BBQ and flirting with
                            the women.

At the height of the party, the rich white dude said, "I have a 10ft
                            man-eating gator in my pool and I'll give a million dollars to anyone
                            who has the balls to jump in." The words were barely out of the
                            rich white dude's mouth when there was a loud splash and everyone turned
                            around and saw Leroy in the pool! Leroy was fighting the gator and kicking its ass!
                            Leroy was jabbing the gator in the eyes with his thumbs, throwing punches, doing all kinds
                            of shit like head butts and chokeholds, biting the gator on the tail and
                            flipping the gator through the air like some kind of Japanese Judo
                            Instructor. The water was churning and splashing everywhere. Both
                            Leroy and the gator were screaming and rasing hell. Finally Leroy
                            strangled the gator and let it float to the bottom like a K-mart goldfish.

Leroy then slowly climbed out of the pool. Everybody was just
                            staring at him in disbelief. Finally the rich white guy says, "Well, Leroy,
                            I reckon I owe you a million dollars." "No, that's okay. I don't want it.", said Leroy.

The rich white dude said, "Man, I have to give you something. You won the bet.
                            How about half a million bucks then?" "No thanks. I don't want it.", answered Leroy.
                            The white dude said, "Come on, I insist on giving you something.
                            That was amazing. How about a new Porsche and a Rolex and some stock options?"

The brother said no.

The confused rich white guy said, "Well, Leroy, then what do you want?"

Leroy said, "I want the name of the muthafucka who pushed me in the
                            pool!"

Comment

• Bob_R
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

It was Gregory the Mailman's last day on the job after 35 years of
                              carrying the mail through all kinds of weather to the same neighborhood. When he
                              arrived at the first house on his route, he was greeted by the whole
                              family there, who roundly and soundly congratulated him and sent him on his way
                              with a tidy gift envelope.

At the second house they presented him with a box of fine cigars.

The folks at the third house handed him a selection of terrific fishing
                              lures.

At the fourth house he was met at the door by a strikingly beautiful
                              woman in a revealing negligee. She took him by the hand, gently led him
                              through the door (which she closed behind him), and led him up the stairs to the
                              bedroom where she blew his mind with the most passionate love he had
                              ever experienced.

When he had enough they went downstairs, where she fixed him a giant
                              breakfast: eggs, potatoes, ham, sausage, blueberry waffles, and
                              fresh-squeezed orange juice. When he was truly satisfied she poured him
                              a cup of steaming coffee.

As she was pouring, he noticed a dollar bill sticking out from under the
                              cup's bottom edge. "All this was just too wonderful for words," he said,
                              "but what's the dollar for?"
                              "Well," she said, "last night, I told my husband that today would be
                              your last day, and that we should do something special for you. I asked him
                              what to give you.

He said, "Screw him. Give him a dollar!"
                              "The breakfast was my idea."

Comment

Working...