X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • krcampbell
    Groupie
    • Apr 2004

Why you losers are so bitter about David Lee Roth

Look, I USED to be the biggest David Lee Roth fan in the world. I LOVED every single song that I heard on those albums, and I still do! But when I saw the Sam and Dave tour at Alpine Valley, I realized that David Lee Roth is an asshole, a TERRIBLE musician, and he doesn't give two shits about any of you morons. David Lee Roth makes music because he wants ass and money. All of you people could keel over and die for all he cares.

David Lee Roth couldn't sing his own songs to save his life, is an awful performer, and was out of breath after Hot for Teacher. I'd rather hear Gary Cherone do the DLR songs than DLR himself. I thank God for the REAL Van Halen tour this summer. Not original, but REAL, because David Lee Roth is too big of an egomaniac and a retard to let anything in his life go well.

You make fun of Sammy for being fat? For having a REAL sense of humor, as opposed to that self-absorbed and warped mind of David Lee? Talk about how Dave should wear a wig to cover up the little bits of hair he has left, or tell him to take some voice lessons. Lord knows he needs them.

You people are too concerned about things the way you think they should be. Just relax and have fun...Sammy throws a party everywhere he goes, and if you all weren't such uptight assholes, then MAYBE you could enjoy yourselves and realize that "Van Hagar" is real, and your concept of Van Halen was created by the magic of studio sound, which could never reveal the pure shittiness of David Lee Roth. I love Eddie, Alex, Mike, Sammy, and can even TOLERATE Gary Cherone, but I'd sooner kill myself than see Van Halen ruin what they created by bringing David Lee Roth back.
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Fuck off.
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• David Lee Rocks
      Sniper
      • Jan 2004

blah blah blah

Comment

• madraoul
        Foot Soldier
        • Feb 2004

Thanks for showing up raver and please stop submitting photos. Van Hagar is real, real shitty. Get over the magical sheen of your glowsticks and join this dimension. DAVID LEE ROTH IS VAN HALEN.

Comment

• GAR
          Banned
          • Jan 2004

- another Chicabo Hagar fan, am I correct ROTH ARMY RECRUIT NUMBER 4,021?

Welcome to our Bar-B-Que. Have some pie n' eat a dick.

NYUKNYUKNYUKNYUK~!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Hey Bitch, not only are you gonna be on the DLR Army Black List, but you will be given a dishonorable discharge!!!: Now go back to the pasture dome where you belong you fuckin sheep!!!

Comment

• ALinChainz
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Another Spammy fan desperate for attention, so you come to a DLR site to spout off a whole bunch bullshit that means that you are another power ballad loser who didn't get it then, and you don't get it now.

Don't they talk about Spammy anywhere but here?

Comment

• thefive

Re: Why you losers are so bitter about David Lee Roth

Originally posted by krcampbell
                You make fun of Sammy for being fat?
                I will take credit for that. I started that thread Hagar is Fat.

Look the Hagar Bunch.

IDFA
                thefive

Comment

• krcampbell
                  Groupie
                  • Apr 2004

Look, I understand that you guys like Dave. But if you want to post a reply, why don't you try to refute my arguments instead of sounding like the pathetic and grumpy old men and women you are.

Comment

• rustoffa
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

I'm not bitter about Dave.....what's the question again?

Comment

• GAR
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004

Almost every Van Hagar fan I've met says they had to discover Van Halen in the reverse because they bought a Van Halen title at the store and it was a different singer.

THEN they go, Gee, this is what it was all about - there was a "pre-Sammy" history with this band, and only ONE guy I ever met in my whole life was adamant that Sammy was a universally, across the board without-a-doubt BETTER frontman than David.

This guy was most queer. And fat.

Comment

• madraoul
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by krcampbell
                        Look, I understand that you guys like Dave. But if you want to post a reply, why don't you try to refute my arguments instead of sounding like the pathetic and grumpy old men and women you are.
                        You have no arguments. Dave is Van Halen. Van Halen is:

Lead Vocals - David Lee Roth
                        Guitars - Whoever Dave says
                        Bass - Whoever Dave says
                        Drums - Whoever Dave says

And I think you misunderstood your mother. She didn't say pathetic and grumpy, she said athletic and studly. Once again, please stop posting photos of yourself.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

If you're not a fan of Dave's, why are you here?

Who here amongst us want to hear you bash Dave because you have nothing better to do but sign up at a DAVID LEE ROTH/CLASSIC VAN HALEN site and gush about your love of Spam?

Take it somewhere else, where you opinion might mean something.

Now that I think of it, no wonder you're lonely and crave attention.

Bet you're just blastin' "Love Walks In" right now.
                          Last edited by ALinChainz; 04-20-2004, 11:19 PM.

Comment

• alexpgrimes
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Jan 2004

I'm sure he'd make a better arguement if he took that dildo out of his ass..
                            If I want any shit out of you, I'll squeeze your head.

Comment

• krcampbell
                              Groupie
                              • Apr 2004

I am not blasting "Love Walks In."

It's "Dreams." Couldn't you see that from my last reply?

I didn't say I dislike Dave...I first heard Van Halen with Dave. I first heard 1984, which is actually one of the first albums I ever heard. And I also feel that Dave's songs are better. I love Unchained, So This is Love....they're all great. But I'm just saying that RIGHT NOW, there is no reason to be bitter about the Van Halen reunion, or "Van Hagar" reunion, as you all say.

Dave is NOT a good singer, and if you go to concerts to hear music (as I and most fans do), Dave will disappoint. He doesn't know the words to some songs (which was also true in 1982), and he looks miserable. There's nothing wrong with Sammy having a few extra pounds, as most of us aren't exactly in great shape. You can just relate to Sammy...he's a cool guy. I've met Sammy, and he's just a nice, down to earth guy. I can't say Dave is or isn't those things, as I haven't met him.

I go to see Sammy to have fun, and I do. Is "Runaround" as good as "Little Guitars"? I don't think so...but I think that Runaround is good, and just because it isn't Dave doesn't mean you don't have to like it. I dunno...that's how I feel. I respect your opinions on David Lee Roth, as I have felt the same in the past. It's just that in this point in time, the original Van Halen lineup just couldn't cut it. Dave is a shell of a man.

Comment

Working...