Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • L.S.D.

Originally posted by Golden AWe
    Everything?

What is wrong with EEAS? How about his autobiography? How about DLR Band?

And what is wrong with the fact that he wanted to do some new music with VH brothers back in '96 and 2000?

How about EEAS is a Van Halen ripp off. He went out and hired a rip off band. SkyScraper sucks ass. Lets not even get into the next few albums, horrible. Vegas= lame and horrible and a failure. Diamond Dave===same, failure and horrible. His VH cover band tour.....please..... You think that is better than seeing eddie, good for you, I and obviouly more agree with me, dont. He is just old and played out. I understrand why people love him for what he contributed to VH. But to think his solo work is better than Van Hagar's out put is just ignorant and dumb.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by L.S.D.
      alley kat, what do u mean where, go to the links, they have been on for a few days now. Your lame excuses keep getting lamer.
      First off, get a new saying. The 'your lame excuses keep getting lamer' is old. Plus it doesn't make sense in reference to me. I'm not using or making excuses.

I asked where. What channel. I'd like to know so I can see it because I don't watch tv often nor am I home like I am today where I am free to see it. My primary form of media, besides the internet, is radio. That's where I'm getting my Dave era VH song questions from.
      Jesus, I thought you'd be willing to share info to educate the masses about the Sammy commercial. Sorry for being generally curious.

And why should I go to the links? I'm not welcomed there. I stay with family here.

Please answer my double standards questions. I am honestly interested in your reply.
      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• L.S.D.

Basically they are showing clips of VH vids and live vids with hagar era material to promote the shows. Basically the PR machine has started to roll.... The links has the channels info, etc..

Comment

• Ally_Kat
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Basically they are showing clips of VH vids and live vids with hagar era material to promote the shows. Basically the PR machine has started to roll.... The links has the channels info, etc..
          I'm not going to go to the links for the info. And neither will anyone else here who might want to see it. Plz post the info here.

You still managed to dodge my other question though.
          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• ALinChainz
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
            I'm not going to go to the links for the info. And neither will anyone else here who might want to see it. Plz post the info here.

You still managed to dodge my other question though.
            He won't answer it because he doesn't want to. He knows the score, and Lou had it right, they don't want to get banned at the links, so they come here and bash.

And he said he wanted to have a conversation about VH. *yawn*

Comment

• Golden AWe
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

How about EEAS is a Van Halen ripp off. He went out and hired a rip off band. SkyScraper sucks ass. Lets not even get into the next few albums, horrible. Vegas= lame and horrible and a failure. Diamond Dave===same, failure and horrible. His VH cover band tour.....please..... You think that is better than seeing eddie, good for you, I and obviouly more agree with me, dont. He is just old and played out. I understrand why people love him for what he contributed to VH. But to think his solo work is better than Van Hagar's out put is just ignorant and dumb.
              I'll give my critical opinion:

What on EEAS is a Van Halen riPP off"? Dave? Yes, he sounds a lot like the Dave in Van Halen and his attitude hasn't faltered either...Shyboy - Yes sounds a bit like the fast parts of "Hot for teacher".
              Skyscraper - a bit too overproduced, still a kick-ass album, I'd give it 8/10. Still a huge success and Hina ranks among the best and most beautiful songs on VH/Dave-career.
              Next few albums - A little ain't enough kicks ass. Few of the high screams aren't there but f.e. Baby's on fire and Sensible Shoes top any Van Hagar.
              YFLM - Didn't do that good but lyrics are the best of his career.

Vegas - so you can't say "fuck" in Vegas?

DLR Band - Dave went back to what he does best, pure and honest rock n' roll, hard rock. "Yeah we're goin' places..."

Diamond Dave - the problem of this album is that it is not like DLR Band. Besides that I enjoy it.

And what about the autobiography - have you read it? And the reunion blues?
              Originally posted by Cato
              Golden, why are you FAT?
              Originally posted by lesfunk
              Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
              http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                He won't answer it because he doesn't want to. He knows the score, and Lou had it right, they don't want to get banned at the links, so they come here and bash.

And he said he wanted to have a conversation about VH. *yawn*
                Oh, I'll keep bringing it up until he does. He wants to go that I'm bashing and that i'm turning this into a Sam-Dave fight, but you guys know me. I'm sitting here stating shit and asking questions. He's the one who started getting offensive and, I believe, calling me a dickhead a couple of pages ago.

He wanted a conversation, i'm trying to give him one, and...yeah.

So AL, how's the weather by you?
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• L.S.D.

what is the 2nd question? What is wrong with wanting to do music with the brothers? Nothing, but he doesnt cut it anymore. In '96 he fucked it up by being his normal show boat stuck in 84 routine at the VMA's. And believe me, if Ed and the boys thought it could work with dlr, they wouldve in 2000.

Listen to his voice on those 2 tracks, its fucking horrid, he speaks the verses and then it sounds like diarreah when he screams. God I love those songs anyways, I think they are some of VH's best and believe me, if from then til now it was dlr and vh together, Id be happy with it. I really would. My contempt is that people here do not give eddie and the rest of the band any credit for continueing on and making what I think to be great music. Dave quit the band and left them hanging and they did what they could and they did well imo. DLR's career is in the shitter so he calls ed, who's unhappy with sam at that point and weasles back in, only to fuck it up again. Then in 2002 he calls Sammy and wants to tour with him, they do it, and dave acts like a prick for no reason. Wasnt it time to bury the hatchet? Did you see the VH-1 Special on it? Dave is a total prick the whole time. I just think he has had enough chances and really isnt the man for the job anymore. But there is nothing wrong with trying.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Golden AWe

And what about the autobiography - have you read it? And the reunion blues?
                    Because he believes everything Eddie says.

And both Dave and Sammy have told similar tales when it came to them leaving VH.

Ed and Al, they keep their stories straight like brothers would, but Sam and Dave aren't even friends, but yet tell the same tale.

Go figure. He was leaving and not coming back, yet here he is still, at a Roth site, pumping Van Hagar.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                      Didn't you just argue on the last page or so that Dave playing these songs meant he was stuck in the past and that all the stuff he wrote afterwards sucked man ass?

Somehow, with your logic, the other part who owns those songs using them is okay because they own them.

Double standard. Pick one. Either they both can use them and it's okay or they both are stuck in the past and what they wrote afterwards sucked big hairy man ass that they hafta refer back to those songs. You can't have it both ways.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• L.S.D.

I read the autobiography, it is fucking retarded.

Comment

• Golden AWe
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                          Because he believes everything Eddie says.

And both Dave and Sammy have told similar tales when it came to them leaving VH.

Ed and Al, they keep their stories straight like brothers would, but Sam and Dave aren't even friends, but yet tell the same tale.

Go figure. He was leaving and not coming back, yet here he is still, at a Roth site, pumping Van Hagar.

LOL!!!

And the VMA-shit...how many times do we have to remind these Spammers that

1) Eddie and the boys already had a contract with another singer
                          2) Beck was not offended about Daves behaviour
                          3) They really got the standing ovation because Dave was back in the band, or was believed to be

And LSD, I don't believe that you have read the book.
                          Golden, why are you FAT?

Comment

• L.S.D.

I read the book when it came out in the spring of '98 on hardcover. I could give a flying fuck what you beleiv what is with needing my picture, you never quite explained.

Comment

• Golden AWe
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

I read the book when it came out in the spring of '98 on hardcover. I could give a flying fuck what you beleiv what is with needing my picture, you never quite explained.
                              Out of curiosity, I just wanted to see what this guy with a FRIM looks like. Now I don't know if I feel the need for your picture anymore. I already know you're full of BS. I don't BELEIV a word you say.

:p

"...pants on fire..."
                              Golden, why are you FAT?

Comment

• L.S.D.

ok good. I emailed you an hour ago feel free to call the company, check my background, I could buy and sell your punk euro-trash ass over and over. Pussy.

Comment

Working...