Why?

11 years of shit...

All the bullshit since then...

Cherone...

fucking 2000...2002...

fucking fat fuck Hagar...in 2004...

fake Roth in 2006...

It's a fucking joke...he's a joke...

The funny part about it? Mike gets crucified for rolling over to Sammy...WHAT THE FUCK DID ED FUCKING DO FOR OVER 10 YEARS...THEN WHEN HE COULDN'T SHARE THE FUCKING SPOTLIGHT...HE DID IT FUCKING AGAIN...IN 2004...

Yeah...Mike should be shunned...and we should cuddle the shit pile spED's dealing...on his time frame.

Spare me.

The Roth fucking Army...pandering to fucking spEDward Van Halen...

I never thought I'd see the fucking day.

Fuck spED...Fuck that dipshit Mike...Fuck Hagar...and that shithole neckbrace...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Put that on the fucking rumor pages...

and that's fucking Grade A, 100% endorsed by the fucking Roth Army...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

So Poj, I take it that summer vacay's treatin' you well? :p

Kidding aside, good to see you.
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Re: The OFFICIAL Eddie Van Halen is an Asshole Thread

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
        Fuck spED...Fuck that dipshit Mike...Fuck Hagar...and that shithole neckbrace...
        Ok, that's perfect.

Still, I will see this tour cos I'm an old fuck and rarely get out.
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

sprED the word, pojo!!!
          Roth Army Icon
          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

Foot Soldier
            • Jun 2007

Since 1995 (Balance) Ed has only produced one studio album for the loyal fans. So besides a poorly attended tour with gary in 98 and a uncomleted tour with sam in 2004, he`s wasted 12 years erm erm cooking!

Comment

• delta5150
              Head Fluffer
              • Oct 2005

Ok! it's very easy to throw shit at people, let's have a look, he had cancer, he
              got separated then divorced, lost his mum, got into serious problems with alcholism and drugs, was thunder-slammed by critics and fans for VHIII, consequently no albums after that.

We're VERY lucky he's still alive today.

He's as normal as anyone out there, he's not a mediawhore, he's not a rock star, just a musician and a good father, and like of all us has made many mistakes and has allowed fame to swell up his ego, thing is he's in the public eye and not us, so it's easy to poke fun at him.

It's such a shame and an embarrasment that the hate
              between him and Dave lasted over 20 years, although I do think Sammy Hagar had a part to play in that.

Hopely he'll be back to his best and will bring back the glory days, it's so refreshing and promising to see the classic VH logo on his website. Hopely it'll mark the end of Van Hagar for good

Comment

• bluemustard
                Veteran
                • Mar 2006

Eddie is an awsome guitarist.
                I'm glad he is like this...he doesn't go on entertainment tonight etc..Most people are not worthy to smell his shit.
                He's a great musician and far away from those other limey cocksuckers y'all worship.

I hope he doesn't tour and sell out in this shitty dollar bill sucking industry full of Hot chicks and sad talent.
                Stay in ur studio Ed!
                LOL..go jam with Wolfie and fly a helicopter with Dave.
                This world has gone to hell.
                You have to much talent and class.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Poj (like his avatar) is dead-fucking-on man!

This I wrote in a response to another thread. But it's basically the genesis of my thoughts on why 16-year old Wolfie playing bass for the spEdwad Van Halen show is gayer than a Liberace festival: Micheal Anthony should be there to insure some sort of validation that any "Van Halen" "reunion" is nothing but a fraudulent, chickenshit puppet show given by an alcoholic, meph smoking bitter madman named spEd --solely for his personal fetishes and bank account, and bereft of integrity...I think this PURPORTED sort of "reunion" is one that lacks any of the magic, divergent musical views, or spontaneity that set Van Halen apart from the pretenders and very nearly put them with the pedestal with likes of The Stones, Zeppelin, or The Who before they fucked it in 1985...

If you're really that desperate to see "Dave and Ed onstage together," well, enjoy watching a deteriorating guitar player putting a muzzle on, and his hand up the ass of, the gratest frontman ever and running roughshod over any sort of musical equality that made Van Halen what it was. If you can't understand that it's not as much about Michael Anthony's backing vocals as he as a RIGHT to be there, and that right should never be taken away by the fucking cuntwad, Edward Van Halen, and the fact that it apparently is IS emblematic and systematic of a greater sickness which will ultimately turn this tour, if and when it should happen as stated, into a farce that is not worth the effort, money, and will only further erode the vastly tainted legacy of what could have been the greatest band in the history of rock and roll.

Enjoy your tour, enablers...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

LMFAO!

So true. It's like McHalenâ„¢...

Comment

• KING OF THE HIL
                      Groupie
                      • Mar 2004

HOLY SHIT came out the gate with both guns firing
                      pojo there is some truth to what you said we all know ED has been to blame for all that has happened from 1996 till now
                      this is not an a excuse but drugs and alcohol and a defunct marriage will put your mind elsewhere this guy most likely has been so depressed and fucked up in the head that he sheltered him self and closed the door to the outside world drowning him self with chemicals now that it appears that Eddie has starting to turn his life around his head might be in a better place therefor we will now get our BAND BACK
                      THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO PUT ICE TEA IN JACK DANIELS BOTTLES IS THE CLASH BABY

Comment

• Don Corleone
                        Veteran
                        • May 2004

Mike isn't going to be there - Mike fucked up 2 years ago (and I'm not talking about the other half thing). Ed and Al won't forgive for this one, and don't seem willing to forget it either.

Top and bottom of it is this is the closest thing we're getting to CVH.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Give it up people. The "truth" is you can't get this stuff no mo.'

And fuck Ed. Yeah, it's all Mike's fault. What'd he do again? Tell the "truth?"

Obviously, it's what spEd fears the most --and deludes himself with alcohol to ignore...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LbeUFbzv_Rk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LbeUFbzv_Rk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comment

• KING OF THE HIL
                            Groupie
                            • Mar 2004

I DON'T BLAME MIKE FOR HIS ACTIONS
                            REMEMBER HE HAS BEEN IN THE BAND FROM THE START IN 2004 THE BROTHERS ONLY OFFERED HIM A SALARY NOT EQUAL SHARING
                            MIKE NEVER LEFT VH TO GO PLAY WITH SAMMY. WHILE THE BROTHERS WERE DOING NOTHING MIKE WENT TO PLAY WITH SAMMY UNTIL THE BROTHERS MADE UP THERE MINDS ON WHAT WAS TO BE NEXT MIKE NEVER QUIT THE BAND
                            EDDIE IS AT TOTAL FAULT NOT MIKE THE SALARY THING I CAN UNDERSTAND TO PAY SAMMY FOR THE 2004 TOUR BECAUSE HE WAS NOT COMING BACK TO THE BAND BUT TO OFFER THAT TO MIKE WHO WAS STILL A MEMBER OF VH WAS A SLAP IN THE FACE .
                            THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO PUT ICE TEA IN JACK DANIELS BOTTLES IS THE CLASH BABY

Comment

• Don Corleone
                              Veteran
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              [B] Yeah, it's all Mike's fault. What'd he do again? Tell the "truth?"
                              Nope - in Eds head it's not about what Mike did, it's what Mike didn't do

Like I say it has bot all to do with Spam - it's between Mike and the brothers
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...