Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Get all this Joy for the "Van Halen reunion" OUT OF THIS FUCKING THREAD DAMN IT!

You aren't turning my fucking thread into a Lying Dutchman circle JERK!

Now...shut the fuck up...

besides...

I've got to go make a post on THE REAL BOARD with a potential reunion...

FUCKING WHAM!!!

WAKE ME UP, BEFORE YOU GO-GO...

HO-HO'S....

On second thought...

don't wake me up...

cuz I'M TIRED OF THE SHIT...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

I spent way too much time RAGING against Ed and VH from 1996 to 2002.

At this point, if they do it with Wolf and it rocks, sure I'll go.

But Mike not being part of it aint gonna make me bitch and whine. I'd actually prefer a new bass player with more experience than Wolf, but oh well.

I love ya POJ', and I agree Ed is an asshole, has been for many years.
      =V V=
      ole No.1 The finest
      EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• ziggysmalls
        Full On Cocktard
        • Dec 2006

If you read the guitar interviews that Eddie did in the early days, he came off as a dick. He seemed insecure even back then and got ticked off that Richie Blackmore and Joe Perry would not acknowledge him. Got pissed off at I think the dude from Boston and Rick Derringer for doing a poor mans version of Eruption in their solos. Anyway the dude probably has had mental issues from day one. Anyway after 30 years of abuse, the combo of that and substance abuse has caught up to him.

Who knew of the rift in VH up until 1984? Nobody really did. Who knew of the rift between him and Sam after Balance? Nobody did. There were always problems outside of maybe VH1 and 5150.

Regarding Mike I can believe him not calling. He was probably pissed as hell at those guys for business reasons. He was personally hurt by how he was treated. However to the brothers, it probably was business and not personal. His not calling though made it personal.

He should have called. I am sure there were points where she probably cooked the guys food before or after gigs in the early days. You call to pay your respect to the person who died.

Comment

• Viking
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Yo, POJ - I agree that I, too, lost my chub over this so-called 'reunion' as soon as Edweird pulled his inevitable 'help me, I'm a crack whore' soap opera. The little fucker does it out of spite, contempt for us fans, and a little old-fashioned self-loathing, methinks. Buuuuuut - have you even put down that bottle since you stickied this motherfucker? LMAO
          Last edited by Viking; 07-09-2007, 09:15 PM.

Comment

• kamaboko
            Head Fluffer
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
            I can't stand this fucking fuck...

I can't stand a thing about him.

Why?

11 years of shit...

All the bullshit since then...

Cherone...

fucking 2000...2002...

fucking fat fuck Hagar...in 2004...

fake Roth in 2006...

It's a fucking joke...he's a joke...

The funny part about it? Mike gets crucified for rolling over to Sammy...WHAT THE FUCK DID ED FUCKING DO FOR OVER 10 YEARS...THEN WHEN HE COULDN'T SHARE THE FUCKING SPOTLIGHT...HE DID IT FUCKING AGAIN...IN 2004...

Yeah...Mike should be shunned...and we should cuddle the shit pile spED's dealing...on his time frame.

Spare me.

The Roth fucking Army...pandering to fucking spEDward Van Halen...

I never thought I'd see the fucking day.

Fuck spED...Fuck that dipshit Mike...Fuck Hagar...and that shithole neckbrace...
            So does this mean you will not see them in the Fall if they tour?

Comment

• KING OF THE HIL
              Groupie
              • Mar 2004

the dude has 33293 post what do you think
              THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO PUT ICE TEA IN JACK DANIELS BOTTLES IS THE CLASH BABY

Comment

• philouze
                Banned
                • Mar 2004

Ed sucks ass. This clown did NOTHING in 23 fuckin years. Always the same synth-shit with that fuckin fat dogshit-eater on vocals.
                Dave just fuckin moved on. Great albums, great shows..
                So, yeh, POJ, EVH is an asshole alright...

Comment

• lafours
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Apr 2004

I can agree with the main post 100%

everyone is quick to give Ed a free pass when he basically brought Hagar into the fold and was his butt buddy for years...

the second Sammy starts hanging/playing with Mike, Ed acts like a spoiled jilted lover...

plus they have been trying to screw over Anthony since Fair Warning and beyond..who can balme him for wanting to have the respect for being 1/4 of a legendary rock band and maybe being treated like a human being for a minute or two...

and the years of trying to erase there legacy and importance of the mighty DLR is totally lame.

Now he's trying to tour with Roth to hock a new amp and a retro striped guitar and were supposed to forget all this?

wouldnt be surprised if they use DLR just for a quick tour, slam him in the press later, and rekindle the "magic" with Hagar for one more go around...
                  Last edited by lafours; 07-10-2007, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Foot Soldier
                    • Jun 2007

Ed is not difficult to work out! Its not about Mike, its his frienship with Sam, Ed is pissed off cause Mike is still on good terms with Sam! Everything other explanation is cover. You do not sack a long serving work colleage just because of a side project or failure to attend a parents funeral.

Comment

Foot Soldier
                      • Jun 2007

Eddie is not difficult to work out! Lets just say, he has issues. The real reason Mike was booted out was because he has stayed on good terms with Sam. Sam and Ed were best friends until 96. Mike is therefore seen as disloyal to Ed and Al. You don`t fire a long serving colleage because of a few side projects, or not attending a parents funeral. Those explanations are obvious cover.

Comment

• DlocRoth
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

WOW!

Thanks for clearing that up!
                        Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

ATTENTION!!!!

THE TOUR IS CAN-CELLED!

Eddie was making some music on his shitter...right...

and he was there for awhile...right...

then his narrow, crack-ass got stuck in the brownie bowl...right...

And he can't get out...

TOUR IN spED's shitter!

You know what? I still think the masses that ripped spED to shit all these years would go smell that shit?...

right...

THAT IS ALL
                          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• MUSICMANN
                            Sniper
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                            ATTENTION!!!!

THE TOUR IS CAN-CELLED!

Eddie was making some music on his shitter...right...

and he was there for awhile...right...

then his narrow, crack-ass got stuck in the brownie bowl...right...

And he can't get out...

TOUR IN spED's shitter!

You know what? I still think the masses that ripped spED to shit all these years would go smell that shit?...

right...

THAT IS ALL

Dude, shut the fuck up, you are a dumbass. If you are in love with Dave and Dave has become great pals with Ed again, and you still have a problem with the situation that is at hand, then just fucking leave.

Comment

• kamaboko
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Nov 2006

If Ed, Dave, Mike, and Alex all just sent each other a Hallmark card, I'm sure this mess would come to an end.

Comment

• Steve Savicki
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MUSICMANN
                                If you are in love with Dave and Dave has become great pals with Ed again, and you still have a problem with the situation that is at hand, then just fucking leave.
                                Uh Musicman,

You are telling A WEBBIE to leave?!?!?!
                                Not good...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...