X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The Baby's On Fire Idiotic Ramblings Thread

Welcome everyone. Just wanted to showcase the "greatest posting "hits" of Mrs. Congeniality, Baby's On Fire - his genius for posting the same insults over and over - the stunningly creative barbs such as "fuck you you fucking bitch," and "I fucking kicked your fucking ass" (on the internet) will strike fear into the hearts of any poster who stands in his way, or makes fun of his balding mullet...

Well, here some of his posting genius revealed for the world to see:

Baby on Fire with a 100XXX drunk driver (which means he's quite possibly and alcoholic? This might explain some of his cantankerous gay-rage? No?

Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
    I've driven drunk quite literally hundreds of times. I'm not proud of it....just sayin' (I don't do that anymore, though it was never planned in the first place).

Even got pulled over drunk more than once, but managed to get away without a breathalizer each time.

What's interesting is how angry Canadian derides the United States as a "raceist" nation, yet loves to throw his own mindless hate language into the mix. Maybe it is his hatred of "Muslin sand nigers":

Fuck off you SAND ****** LOVING TRAITOR.

You're even sicker than the fucking terrorists; a symptathizer is worse because they suppor it, but leave it to others to do the dirty work.

It's okay to accuse people of mass-murder-conspiracy, but it's not okay to call terrorists (and other Muslin radicals) the sand nigers that they are.

Not only are you a traitor and terrorist supporter, you're also a hypocrite.

Simply using the word ****** is not itself racist. Racism is the sentiment and context behind the use of the word. To answer FORD's question, to me a "******" is a black person who ALSO happens to be a low life piece of shit. some examples include:

Black drug dealers
    Black thieves
    Black lowlifes of any sort.

******s one and all. So it is race combined with the character or lack thereof, that makes one a "******" versus a "non-******".

At least in my use of the word.....................
    LOL I know some black people that would face-plant this angry Maple Leaf Munchkin...

The word "******" does not a racist make. I use it, but I'm not a racist. If I see a black guy looting a TV during a crisis like this, he's a fucking ******, plain and simple.

If he's looting food, no problem there.

If I see a black guy robbing a corner store, he's a fuckinh ******, plain and simple. If I see a black man making an honest living, he's no ******.

Don't hand me this generic racist bullshit.

Having said that, ELVIS is a dick for many other reasons, but I don't know if he's a racist or not.
    Oh no missus, Dave can't sing:

I love Dave....but c'mon...............you can't say he sounds good here or even passable. It's fucking HORRID.

Dave's singing days are long gone. he sounds like total shit...............he doesn't sing a single note.

Now back in the day............that was something much different.

Then there's the apparent misogynist streak (For BOF: means you hate women; I know words, spelling, grammar, or the English language in general, isn't your strong suit)

Most people would say the following Nipponese girl is at least cute. But maybe one doesn't find her attractive? Okay, so "you wouldn't hit it?" Okay, fine. What does BOF think?

She's fucking gross......you guys (and girls) can't be serious. I wouldn't fuck that pig even with Cato's little dick.

To me, not only does she have zero sex appeal, she's a total turn-off.
    What an ugly fatass pig. She looks like fucking Cooter's in-breed cousin/sister for fuck sakes. Enough to make my dick go limp.

Fuck I'd hate to see what your filthy wives look like if this cow turns you on!
    Well, that's 'CAUSE YOU'RE GAY!

BTW, apparently he doesn't seem to find ANY women attractive. They're just ugly whores that don't look good in leather chaps or something. And I wonder what his "wife" looks like? I bet he has two black eyes...

And then, there's how he contradicts himself. Apparently, a couple years back he realizes that the President won't be impeached, then cutely seems to sort of either passively advocate his assassination? Or was he just fucking with "irrational" people like Ford? You decide:

What do you think?

He's destroying the United States to the point of no-repair. Do you think any super-patriot will take him out?

He won't be impeached, so please don't use that cop-out. Give me a serious response.

What do you honestly think are the possibilities of this?

It's funny how hairy-backed munchkin seems almost reasonable in the following post, yet resorts to baiting Americans now:

I'm not sure. I do have my own opinions, but really can't speak for other Canadians. No matter what any of them may think, your president in no worse than our Government. Bush gets more attention because his gogvernment's policies affect the World, Canada is more or less irrlevant to world politics and influence.

My opinion is that Bush is misguided, short-sighted, narrow-viewed and easily influenced (partly due to lack of experience), but I don't think he's "evil" or in any way knew of or orchestrated or endored the WTC "conspiracy".

I do think the Iraq lies are outrageous. In my opinion, they should have taken out Hussein but for REAL reasons. They simply could have said "the guy's evil and kills innocent people, and we're putting a stop to that".

Whether anyone agrees or not, at least it would have been an honest reason.

But that's just me.

Gee, so Bush isn't "the evil one," huh?
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 09-28-2007, 05:33 AM.
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

So, we all know that BOF is very critical of US actions in the Middle East, and he has shown much concern with, and visceral passionate anger over, the deaths of 650,000 Iraqis that have been attributed to the US invasion, albeit indirectly. He's also referred to Bush as a "war criminal" and I believe has derided his policies of torture. So, what does BOF think we should do to terrorist suspects?

Shoot the fucking Sand ****** in the head IMMEDIATELY upon arrest.

Yeah, LOL. This monkey would have voted for Bush TWICE if he were an American! He later claims he being "sarcastic." But the funny thing is that he loves the word "sand ******" and made some pretty hateful statements of them, judging the whole by the actions of a very few. The sign of an intolerant and hateful dickhead if there ever was one!

And then there's his treatise on theology:

You're missing my point. It has nothing to do with the race of people who get killed. What is repulsive to me is that anyone regardless of race can take a knife and saw someone's head off while they're alive (or dead for that matter).

Not only that but fucking cheer each other on. It's brutal.....all in the name of religion.

All religious people should be killed because they're ALL evil. Period.

Religion endorses the killing of anything non-human............The Muslim religion advocates the killing of anything that moves that isn't Muslim.

FUCK ALL RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. It's the cause of all evil.

LOL All "religious people should be killed," huh? Thank you Joe Stalin!
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 09-28-2007, 05:51 AM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

And we'll leave it here with the crémé d'Ã_' la' crémé of dummy-boy's crescendo of trolling stupidity, "LEAVE O.J. ALONE!!"

OJ clearly did not do it. Just because he beat up the bitch doesn't mean he killed her. She was a fucking CUNT. That much was proven.

Not to mention a coke addict who fucked everyone over for money. EVEN THE PROSECUTORS' EVIDENCE PROVED TWO PEOPLE DID THE KILLING.

OJ is just another guilty ******, right ?
      It was PROVEN by the prosecutors' own photos that the cops fabricated evidence. Clearly you did not watch the trial, or you were wearing your anti-****** glasses which tainted your cerebral capacity.
      Neither. But I am a realist. The fucking cunt was a drug-addled, gold digging piece of shit who owed money for coke. OJ had not a mark on him DESPITE THE PROSECUTORS' WITNESSES STATING THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN A VIOLENT 5-MINUTE STRUGGLE WITH GOLDMAN.

One of the many pieces of proof OJ didn';t do it. Grow a fucking brain. Only an idiot would think OJ did it. It was proven he could not have. To those of us who can think form ourselves.

LOL

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/M1_NZtG_v5c"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/M1_NZtG_v5c" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 09-28-2007, 05:14 AM.

Comment

• ODShowtime
        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Judging by his advocation of oj's innocence and his incessant use of the word "******" I postulate that the canadian asshole may be black himself?

Either way he's a total anus licker.
        gnaw on it

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

They have black people in Canada?

Comment

• Unchainme
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2005

Great thread Nick!

I have detested this tools posts for a long time and have been waiting for him to get nailed.
            Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Unchainme
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
              They have black people in Canada?
              As about as many as they do in Wyoming, Idaho, and the Dakotas..

Comment

• scamper
                Commando
                • May 2005

Originally posted by Unchainme
                As about as many as they do in Wyoming, Idaho, and the Dakotas..
                We don't consider them black people we consider them people.

Comment

• Unchainme
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2005

Originally posted by scamper
                  We don't consider them black people we consider them people.
                  Yeah but their isn't very many People there period..No offense intended there bro..

Comment

• Redballjets88
                    Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

bof is like top ten biggest douches to ever come around the army.
                    R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• scamper
                      Commando
                      • May 2005

Originally posted by Unchainme
                      Yeah but their isn't very many People there period..No offense intended there bro..
                      good point

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

Goddam..this fucking loser needs to get his ass kicked by a large group of PEOPLE!

HE is only saying what he says because he is embarassed that he likes to get fucked in the ass by his Nigerian master, and then he likes to suck his own shit off of it.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2005

Nick....

This thread is worthy of .....well

something.

The title ALONE is worth 5 stars hands down!

And it is a textbook example of how to efficiently own someone who is just stupid enough to try to avoid it.

You are conistent, stable, and deadly when cornered.

I have given you 5 stars.

For making me laff many times.

And owning so many deserving idiots.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Why thank you.

Comment

• Hyman Roth
                              Veteran
                              • Nov 2006

This thread is some seriously professional PWN4G3 and its highly appropriate. BoF is one of the biggest tools I have ever seen posting anywhere on the internet. He's like Lou combined with Dave Hagar Fan with a touch of psychosis a la Katydid - a true nightmare poster, a real embarrassment to himself. Reading this thread, for the first time I am embarrassed for him.
                              Trollidillo-T

Comment

Working...