X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hideyoursheep
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2007

Fuck ALL You Conservative ASSHOLES!!

Ever since Obama was sworn in, you retards have come out of the woodwork.

None of you can offer up any sort of logical, rational or even thoughtful points on why you are so set against him, and most of you disappeared like cockroaches during the last 2 years of the idiot you so easily identify yourselves with....or at least used to.

The only constant that keeps popping up in all of your posts are the subtle skin tone insults.

Some not so subtle.

The fact a man was elected to the presidency who doesn't look like the last 43, and is far more intelligent than the last one seems all you people have to hang your hoods on.

Part of the definition of conservative is, "resistant to change. The wish for things to stay the same". It's no wonder your party is dead. It can't evolve; and since you mushrooms don't believe in evolution, You aren't going to get any smarter.

Congratulations on handing a moron the keys to all your ideas and aspirations for the past 8 years.

He fucked everything up for you while the world watched, and his reward was another term.

Now it's our turn.

Deal.
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

werd.
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

The truth is, the damage may be far more unsettling than at first perceived. History has a crummy habit of repeating itself, and I guarantee you that within the next 5 years or so, many of the creepy cronies involved with the Bush administration will start "writing" books and showing up on television. This same sort of shameless hucksterism evolved soon after the Watergate hearings, and continued with former Reagan era staffers.

You see, these fuck-wits are obsessed with power and manipulation. They crave the attention the conceit of power brings, even if it is reflected through the lens of a camera on a television show. And if you think I'm kidding, then I ask you to recall appearances by G. Gordon Liddy on Miami Vice or Oliver North on JAG, essentially portraying themselves.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• hideyoursheep
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by chefcraig
        The truth is, the damage may be far more unsettling than at first perceived. History has a crummy habit of repeating itself, and I guarantee you that within the next 5 years or so, many of the creepy cronies involved with the Bush administration will start "writing" books and showing up on television. This same sort of shameless hucksterism evolved soon after the Watergate hearings, and continued with former Reagan era staffers.

You see, these fuck-wits are obsessed with power and manipulation. They crave the attention the conceit of power brings, even if it is reflected through the lens of a camera on a television show. And if you think I'm kidding, then I ask you to recall appearances by G. Gordon Liddy on Miami Vice or Oliver North on JAG, essentially portraying themselves.
        As LM would say, 'that ship has sailed'.

As long as they have a microphone or airtime on any network where they can spew their rhetoric unchallenged, the sheep will follow them to the edge of the earth....if we have one left once they're finished.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
          The truth is, the damage may be far more unsettling than at first perceived. History has a crummy habit of repeating itself, and I guarantee you that within the next 5 years or so, many of the creepy cronies involved with the Bush administration will start "writing" books and showing up on television. This same sort of shameless hucksterism evolved soon after the Watergate hearings, and continued with former Reagan era staffers.JAG, essentially portraying themselves.
          Luckily with the internet around and the neocons lack of understanding towards this technology, their will be a lot of people who won't forget how they fucked up this country. So their chances of gaining power again are nil.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2004

Let's face it, conservatives don't have a younger generation to follow their path. The only young people who chose to be conservative are the ones who want to keep a place in their daddies will like these folks.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gFGit_tZDqs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gFGit_tZDqs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• TongueNGroove
              Head Fluffer
              • Apr 2004

I'm not judging him based on skin color (But everyone with dark skin sure is), I am judging him based the bad decisions he has made in his first TWO days. Mainly that of hiring a crook who lied on his tax returns 4 years in a row AND fraudulently accepted money from the company he was working by getting reimbursed for taxes that he swore he paid!

If Bush had done this you guys would be screaming bloody murder, but your boy Obama does it and it's not even mentioned.

Also I am sure you all think that Bush's bail out plan was a joke, yet Obama is not only doing the same thing, but putting twice as much money towards it.

And I quit coming around here before because the board never worked right (Took forever to load) then everything was shut down for like a year.
              Last edited by TongueNGroove; 01-24-2009, 01:25 PM.
              -We have enough youth. How about a fountain of "Smart"?

-If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier.

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
                Commando
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                The fact a man was elected to the presidency who doesn't look like the last 43, and is far more intelligent than the last one seems all you people have to hang your hoods on.

Congratulations on handing a moron the keys to all your ideas and aspirations for the past 8 years.

He fucked everything up for you while the world watched, and his reward was another term.
                But Bush..but Bush..!! That's all I hear around here.

How DARE the Iranians do this. Now THIS is definitely a reason to attack Iran! They DARE insult The Obamessiah?? Not to mention how RACIST this is!

Comment

• Big Train
                  Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep

Now it's our turn.

Deal.
                  Interesting thoughts Sheep. I picked a few I thought were particulary interesting.

First, did you NOT have the ability to elect another leader in 2004? You did..and he lost. Deal with it.

Second, you talk about not evolving, yet you want to keep this a team sport, "us v them" thing. That is not exactly evolving.

Third, it is "your turn". You can't take people questioning the president? Seems to me a LOT of that has gone on in the last 8 years. Now, it's "our turn" (not sure where signups are held), deal with it. People criticize the president, that's what they do. Or did you expect Obama to be the leader who transcends all? I'll agree on the racist overtones in some criticism, but the President can and should be criticized. Especially on the merits of policy, which there are many points to discuss in Obama's proposals and now actions.

Lastly, there are more people who criticize Obama than just republicans. There are other political parties. But we can narrow it down to two parties if you like.

Comment

• Redballjets88
                    Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Im just tired of people saying there are 43 other presidents. 42 or 43 including Obama.
                    R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Check your math.

Obama is #44

Or are we wiping W from the history books entirely?

Comment

• Redballjets88
                        Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Cleveland had non consecutive terms check your history

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Each presidency would get a new number, dipwad.

If Carter ran in 2012 and won, we'd be #45

It's not the number of PEOPLE.

You're the #___ president, regardless of if you serve 4 years, 8 years, or 15 minutes.

Comment

• Redballjets88
                            Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

let me rephrase, Im tired of when people say the 43 other presidents or the other 43 men.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Redballjets88
                              let me rephrase, Im tired of when people say the 43 other presidents or the other 43 men.
                              You're tired of that?

I've NEVER heard it phrased that way.

Gotta link somewhere?

Or have you just run out of things to whine about?

They refer to him as #44

Like they refer to Poppy Bush as #41

jesus.

Comment

Working...