X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
    Too late, you can see it under his name...

If Sarge wants to lower the ban or even remove it, of course that's his prerogative...

It's my fault really, I shouldn't have egged him. I really don't feel good about this actually...

I do hope Sarge makes it temporary...

Comment

• Dr. Love
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Ah, I'm sure he'll re-register and we'll hear all about the injustice of it all.
      I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• hideyoursheep
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Redballjets88
        And so the hypocrisy continues....

Thats why the policy of not giving a shit what people say...especially on the internet, where they will say anything that would never be said offline....works out.
        Don't be so sure about that...

Comment

• Andy Taylor
          Banned
          • Jan 2009

I sometimes like to say nigga, ma nigga and nigga please for fun. Is that ok?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Dr. Love
            Ah, I'm sure he'll re-register and we'll hear all about the injustice of it all.
            That's what scanning by IP is for my friend...
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
              I thought you said the other day that it was "your" site? Make up your mind, douche.

I'
              No, mensa.

I said this was my forum

There are 4 of us who mod this forum.

If you were to shit all over a different fourm, it would be THAT mod who would have to treat you like the child you are.

forum

site

Two different words that could hardly be mistaken for one another.

Yakima.

Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Andy Taylor
                I sometimes like to say nigga, ma nigga and nigga please for fun. Is that ok?
                Why bother?

Seriously, when would the need in a political forum on a music message board arise?

I guess context comes into play.

But BuckFag's petulant little dick-swinging contest so he could play forum martyr was just that.

He was out of ammo here, had become a tired joke, and wanted to commit suicide by cop.

He WANTED to be editted and banned.

It was a game, and he got the "happy ending" he needed to feel fulfilled.

done.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                  That's fine. It's a second chance, I think most forums ban a user-ID then sort of look the other way if they return with a second user-ID as long as that poster learns his lesson; the IP ban should be the last straw thing...

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                    It's my fault really, I shouldn't have egged him. I really don't feel good about this actually...

I do hope Sarge makes it temporary...
                    Your fault?

That fuckhead wouldn't stop.....he'd spam every thread with it!

You called him out on it, and deservedly so.

This is what I started this thread over right here.

Idiots like him who feel threatened by the most powerful man in the world, who a few decades ago was considered sub-human by assholes like that, and invented a word to continue to dehumanize them and make them feel inferior.

chefcraig, you're a bright enough guy to know better than that.
                    Last edited by hideyoursheep; 01-25-2009, 11:51 PM.

Comment

• Andy Taylor
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2009

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                      Why bother?

Seriously, when would the need in a political forum on a music message board arise?

I guess context comes into play.

But BuckFag's petulant little dick-swinging contest so he could play forum martyr was just that.

He was out of ammo here, had become a tired joke, and wanted to commit suicide by cop.

He WANTED to be editted and banned.

It was a game, and he got the "happy ending" he needed to feel fulfilled.

done.

No, that wasn't a point of any kind. It's just that I use it sometimes and was wondering about the policy here.

I don't normally use it in political discussions, just with peeps I know that appreciate a little ghetto slang.

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                        Idiots like him who feel threatened by the most powerful man in the world, who a few decades ago was considered sub-human by assholes like that, and invented a word to dehumanize them.

chefcraig, you're a bright enough guy to know better than that.
                        Precisely why I stated what I did. The word belongs in the past, and those that choose to continue to use it deserve to be treated as pariahs. I'm uncertain if the fellow understood this when he thanked me for the post, however.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Andy Taylor
                          No, that wasn't a point of any kind. It's just that I use it sometimes and was wondering about the policy here.

I don't normally use it in political discussions, just with peeps I know that appreciate a little ghetto slang.
                          If your "peeps" start posting in here, let us know.

Look, I seriously doubt you're trying to be a tool, or push buttons.

Same can't be said for trolls like Baby's a Liar, BuckFag, or any other fucknut that throws around the N word like a big man. When in "reality", they'd sooner shit their pants in public than use that word.

Then of course there's the blatant racists on these boards who just can't help themselves.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by chefcraig
                            Precisely why I stated what I did. The word belongs in the past, and those that choose to continue to use it deserve to be treated as pariahs. I'm uncertain if the fellow understood this when he thanked me for the post, however.
                            Fair enough, but this particular fool wasn't going to stop at 1 casual use...

Comment

• Redballjets88
                              Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by chefcraig

The worst part of it is that, though the word belongs in the past, the people who most often use it are the people it is supposed to be offensive toward.
                              R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Andy Taylor
                                Banned
                                • Jan 2009

It's not just a word but the history behind it that matters. As long as a brother wasn't responsible for a brother's fate it's ok for them to use it. I'm not a Euro so I think it's safe for me to make Jew jokes. But a German ... I don't think so.

Comment

Working...