X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Blackflag
    Because you're a pussy. You can't even decide what to do without changing your mind. Fucking .....
    I changed it because it's not my board, spermbank. I serve the greater interest and try to follow the owner's guidelines.

Maybe you should grow up and not let your buttons be so easily pushed.
    Fuck yourself. I'm doing my job here, you're the one with the pussy agenda that obviously has nothing to do with the discussion of politics...

Just like how you can't ignore me no matter how hard to try. You're an obsessive cocksucker...and a 88888.
    And the best you could do in life was Buffalo.

I don't live in Buffalo faggot, anymore than you live in that shithole that is Oakland or Yakima.

Boy, it's just funny how such a frustrated, flaccid emotional eunuch you've become. Is this what you've been reduced to? Insulting the city I live about 20 miles from and using the N-word? Sucks to you, fatty!..
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 01-25-2009, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• Dr. Love
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

I know you're just trying to push buttons by using racist language with some of these people. I personally don't care if you scream it at the top of your lungs. If you want to portray yourself and look like a bigot, fine by me.

If you continue, though, I wouldn't expect to see your username remain active, though. Just a heads up.
      I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• hideyoursheep
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2007

Because you're a pussy. Fucking ******.

Maybe you should grow up You're an obsessive cocksucker...and a ******.
        Maybe you should grow up...

Can't even follow your own advice.

Comment

• Blackflag
          Banned
          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Dr. Love
          I know you're just trying to push buttons by using racist language with some of these people. I personally don't care if you scream it at the top of your lungs. If you want to portray yourself and look like a bigot, fine by me.

If you continue, though, I wouldn't expect to see your username remain active, though. Just a heads up.
          The word is irrelevant. I'm just not going to edit my speech to satisfy some pathetic little man who's obsessed with every post I make, like a teenage girl. Fuck him, and fuck you, too. Censorship is the height of ignorance, regardless what the word is.

That's just the epitome of "nickdfresh" logic: censorship is ignorant and amoral...unless I'm picking the word. You know what that makes him? A "BLACKFLAG

If the owner of the site asks me, I will absolutely refrain. If obsessive loser nick asks me, I'll use 'BLACKFLAG' in every post. Love it or leave it.
          Last edited by LoungeMachine; 01-25-2009, 09:41 PM. Reason: Deleted Racial Slurs per Sarge's Request

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

If the owner of the site asks me, I will absolutely refrain. If obsessive loser nick asks me, I'll use '******' in every post. Love it or leave it.
            I'm not Sarge, but I'm the next best thing. Please, refrain. You're welcome to spew at will, just leave that word out of it, thanks...
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• hideyoursheep
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2007

The word is irrelevant.
              Bull-shit.

Try it outside the confines of your little box sometime, badass.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

The word is irrelevant. I'm just not going to edit my speech to satisfy some pathetic little man who's obsessed with every post I make, like a teenage girl. Fuck him, and fuck you, too. Censorship is the height of ignorance, regardless what the word is.
                Oh look, the "censorship" pussybitch "I'm a victim" angle.

I have an idea, if you don't like the rules, then start your own board you big crybaby fuck.

I'm pretty sure you'd be the biggest control freak, ban and delete pussy there is...

That's just the epitome of "nickdfresh" logic: censorship is ignorant and amoral...unless I'm picking the word. You know what that makes him? A "******."
                How fucking much more simple can I make it for you? It's not my forum, it's not my rule...

The strawman argument. When have I said any word was more immoral than another. I said there were rules and guidelines set out by the owner, because this is a privately owned site...

If the owner of the site asks me, I will absolutely refrain. If obsessive loser nick asks me, I'll use '******' in every post. Love it or leave it.
                He already has asshole. He in fact installed a hack that made the word appear n*****r, but found it cumbersome as it slowed everything down. So he turned if off. But of course, you and another asshole here have to drop it every post now because both of you are simply having a meltdown over being owned apparently..

Comment

• Dr. Love
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

That's just the epitome of "nickdfresh" logic: censorship is ignorant and amoral...unless I'm picking the word. You know what that makes him? A "******."

As I said, for all of me, you can say it all you want. It's not forum policy, though, and I'm not the final arbiter of the matter.

Post it all you want; you know what the outcome will be. If you want to take a principaled stand on the issue go for it. I don't really care if you get banned or not. I simply let you know what the end result would be.
                  I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Have you considered that maybe you're all a bunch of fat fucking Hagars? Think about it.

"You're all acting like a bunch of Hagars. I'm the only one acting like a professional here."

If I'm wrong here, let me know.
                    Just for the record....

professional what, exactly?

And in case you're wondering....no, you wont be missed once you're banned.

Originally posted by Kristy
                    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                    Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

As far as particular words go, I think by banning them or using replacements such as "N-word" or "F-word" it just adds to their power.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2007

I think it adds to the already apparent ignorance of the posters.

The F-word is an adjective or verb...there's no mistaking the other one for anything else.
                        Last edited by hideyoursheep; 01-25-2009, 09:22 PM.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                          As far as particular words go, I think by banning them or using replacements such as "N-word" or "F-word" it just adds to their power.
                          F-word you, N-word!

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Just no more of the H-word, goddamn it!
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Bottom line is this, BlackFlag:

This site is OWNED by Sarge.

Sarge doesnt want the word used here.

You are free to go shout it from your rooftop, assuming you have one.

Sarge has asked certain people here to work on his behalf to keep certain pics and words off this site.

If you dont like these simple rules, find another site.

Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Blackflag
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                                Bottom line is this, BlackFlag:

This site is OWNED by Sarge.

Sarge doesnt want the word used here.

You are free to go shout it from your rooftop, assuming you have one.

Sarge has asked certain people here to work on his behalf to keep certain pics and words off this site.

If you dont like these simple rules, find another site.

I thought you said the other day that it was "your" site? Make up your mind, douche.

I'll stop using it if you admit that 'nickdfresh' sucks cock like it's going out of style. Embrace the truth, and you'll get your way.

Or have the owner ask me, like I said above.

Comment

Working...